• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

[We as in the Servants like "hey someone just used magic on the entire city", or we as in the players going "he just messed with the sound in an entire city"]

[I wish somebody else would do something but oh well.]

My 'investigation' is cut short by a sudden powerful surge of magical energy, along with a brief decrease of all sound in the general area. It all seems to be getting pulled to some place due South of here, and while I can't figure the exact location, at least my search radius has narrowed significantly.

I've collected enough corpses for the time being, and while I do wish I could admire this guy's handiwork a bit more, duty calls.

[Heading towards the impending fight scene I guess.]

[there wouldn't be an absence of sound (but it would get a bit quieter), the idea was to pull a small portion of every sound towards Blahssassin, I guess I explained it poorly. Also, you're heading to the place we're moving away from (the edge of the crater). Depending on where Hizack is located, you might not get close enough to find us.]

[whoops]

We head South and arrive at a church in Newington, the parish church of Saint Marry. The building looks somewhat damaged, it may be an old place

The structural damage seems unnatural, someone was angry hearing Headvoice, a smile flashes across my face. "We're here. I told you I had good hearing." I say this while also trying to talk to Headvoice: If he teleported there, that's where his master will be, right? Should I just kill him from outside? No. Too much prana the voice in my head stops me before I use my noble phantasm.

"This place certainly does seem strange, but wait until we get inside to brag." I shrug nonchalantly then turn towards the church excitedly.

I say, "Shall we head inside?" And without waiting for a response, "Yep we shall!"

[I was waiting for Hizack, but sure, if he doesn't want to do anything...]

"Let's go then"

We head in. Assassin vanishes as their presence concealment begins. I stroll through the isle between the church pews. I sense Berserker in one of the back rooms, and grin.

[Fug! Help me :(]

"****! They are here already!" Deigo said to himself as he sense 2 servants outside of church.

"Berserker!" I call and he come, stand beside me in both of them suppose last moment.

• sigh* "this guy sure not give up on us huh?" Diego said as he prepare for the fight.

[You can take my character because I'm not active here anyway. The pov stuff takes too much time, it would be easier if we did as the early stages of the game with the just say your action instead of lengthy descriptions.]

[So, fighting...]

I immediately begin using Fairies Maddening. Tiny red lights rise from the ground, glowing ominously and casting a bloody tint over the surroundings. Immediately, Berserker's STR and AGI are reduced by one rank, and fear and despair assails his mind. His master staggers as he is also affected.

Summoning my spear, I leap towards Berserker, the black flames of MCM engulfing me and my spear, increasing their power.

[Berserker's current stats: Strength B+, Agility C, Endurance A, Mana D, Luck C, NP B]

[Lancer's stats: Strength B, Agility A, Endurance B, Mana A, Luck E, NP B]

[..........Just nuke me already!]

"BERSERKER! DO IT NOW!!" Without delay i order berserker to Go allout from start!

'This time i'm here to watch thing unfold' i thought as Berserker become blur and Kick Lancer in the abdomen sent him fly out of chruch and follow him quickly

I follow berserker, because if Another servant is around then i'm not safe in here anyway.

Berserker leaps forward. I raise my spear to meet him, and he ... vanishes?

An instant later I feel something massive crash into me. The world spins and I cough up blood. Jamming my spear into the ground, I flip around onto my feet. I'm outside the church. Did a Berserker just... blitz a Lancer?

I see a blur out of the corner of my eye and leap to the side. I don't make it. Berserker crashes into my side, and I feel like my arm is about to come off.

He's so fast. How? Even under the influence of Fairies Maddening? But he wasn't this fast before. Which means...

"A Noble Phantasm"

I scan my surroundings as fast as I can. I can see Berserker, nothing more than a blur, wildly moving from place to place. If this is how fast he is while still affected by Fairies Maddening, I'm extremely glad he isn't at full speed. He'd be off the scales.

[What I means is that Berserker is at A+++ AGI right now thanks to Fairies Maddening, instead of the normal EX he'd be at]

Still, I have some advantages. His hands still haven't healed, or else he'd actually be using a weapon. His mana must be far below mine, seeing as I've been absorbing so many souls, so I don't think he'll be able to maintain his Noble Phantasm for long. I have an ally, albeit one I don't entirely trust. And of course, I still have my trump card.

[Your turn Blah. What's Assassin doing?. After you say, we'll determine who wins this]

[Right, well your hands are still pretty broken, and the only way you'd have claws is by using CC, which you can use, so... you're using it then?]

Back