• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

[Understood, then here we go]

Diego watch the Battle in front of him without even blink.

Berserker still continue his assault without taking a break, Berserker has land many good hits even without his fists. Many kick and knee make a contact with lancer body, all of them lock-on any opening that Berserker could find, However Lancer flaming spear alway be there to stop some of kick that could deal the fatal damage.

"Tck!!!" 'If i don't do something then berserker will surely lose due to out of mana to use!' Diego thought as he know that himself to are almost as his limit due to supposely Lancer skills to cause madness in his mind.

'What do i do!??' Diego ask himself an question that he himself can't answer.

In that moment he feel that Berserker has again comeback beside his side again, which pull Diego out of his thought

'****!!! Berserker need to rest already!, damn it!!! If only he has any armor or-.....Wait! That it!' Diego got an idea while thinking

"Berserker!!!" Diego shout as Berserker, somewhat Make Lancer stop in his track, as he don't use it because he may got catch in the mess to but....

"You allow to use it!" With that word come out of Diego mouth, actually catch Berserker off guand.......before he.....smile.

As that movement come, diego already run! As fast possible toward the chruch!

Ôû¬BOOMÔû¬

The explosion behind make diego turn back to look a little.....just to see arm that holding spear of Lancer......spining in the air.

[Oi]

[I like my arm]

[But I'll play your game]

Every time Berserker attacks, he lands a blow. He's nothing but a blur around me, a hazy distortion in the air. Somehow, just barely, I manage to keep up with his attacks, twisting my body to prevent lethal blows, or keeping Berserker back with my spear. But I can't keep this up. My mana reserves are high enough that I could keep fighting at this level of expenditure for an entire day before I'd begin to worry, but with every hit he lands I feel my bones creak.

"Berserker". His master yells to the mad servant. I leap back, wincing as bruises and bones strain.

"You allowed to use it!". The master turns and sprints away.

Oh that doesn't bode well. I look back at Berserker, just in time to see a tiny smile. Then an explosion rips through the night[?]. A blur rushes towards me, bigger than before. He hasn't increased in speed, and I lift my spear to block - and then my spear is gone. Time seems to slow. Noise is stilfled.

What?

What just happened?

Where is my spear? I was holding it in my hand, lifting it to block, and now it's gone.

Why is my shoulder hurting?

I can't seem to move my arm. It must be numb from the hit. That's right. The attack was so strong that my arm has gone numb from blocking it, and I must have dropped my spear. I glance around in this still silent world. Ah. There is it, flying through the air. My hand is still gripped tightly around it. I do have a very strong grip, don't I.

Wait.

Why is my arm over there? I am over here, but my arm is over there. That's not right. This is wrong. This is wrong.

wrong wrong wrong 'wrong wrong wrong 'wrong wrong 'Wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong wrong Wrong Wrong Wrong WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONGWRONGWRONG!!!

Time and sound return, and I scream, spinning around. Berserker stands behind me, grinning, clad in armour of pale bone, like the skeleton of a great monster has closed around him. Enormous claws extend from the armour, the hand bones of this beast that has surrounded the servant.

Currid Coinchen

"ENOUGH!" I scream, and all my rage and pain merges with my skills. Incitement, overlayed with Fairies Maddening, overlayed with Nega-Saver, stripping mental defenses and crushing the will and courage of everyone nearby. Despair and terror seem to palpably fill the air around me, the World itself seeming to tremble in response. Berserker staggers and gasps, stumbling to his knees as the fear and hopelessness overwhelm even the insanity of his Mad Enhancement. His master fares worse, falling to the ground and rolling up in a fetal position. If he'd been any closer to me, he would likely have commited suicide, or simply outright died from the emotions overwhelming his mind.

"YOU ARE NOTHING" I stalk over to where my spear has fallen. Berserker is trying to stand, but falters at my words. "YOU ARE BENEATH ME". I notice blood is pouring from the stump at my shoulder. A quick application of Kazikli Bey, and dozens of tiny stakes sprout from the wound, interlocking with each other and sealing the flesh shut. "BERSERKER. YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST! YOU ARE A FALSE HEROIC SPIRIT, AND AMALGAMATION OF CORPSES FROM THE THRONE. YOUR WISH SHALL NEVER BE GRANTED, FOR IT IS NOT EVEN YOUR OWN!"

My anger reaches breaking point, and an icy chill seems to fall over my mind. I look at my spear in my off hand. Berserker stands up once more as my mental domination fades, gasping but preparing to fight.

"It is time for you to die Berserker" I point my spear at him, a meaningless theatrical gesture

"Lucifer: Devil King of the Inferno [Papiyas: Demon King of the Sixth Heaven]"

Shoot, sorry, I never saw this until now. I just got a ton of alerts that had never appeared from the past 4 months. I'll write my response soon.

Berserker is moving super fast! Vroom, vrooom noises run through my head each time it moves! But Lancer's fighting is super strong! He's blocking the blows enough to survive.

I watch carefully, I have to wait until he's preoccupied enough to eliminate the weakling. The weakling is staying close but keeping Berserker between him and Lancer. Just let me kill you! …I'm glad I brought popcorn.

But I can tell, Berserker's tiring faster than it injures Lancer! The weakling looks nervous. It's coming, It's coming!

"Berserker! You're allowed to use it!" Huh? That's not what was supposed to come. Armor surrounds it. Grotesque pale bones. More magic power oozes out, and I remember my song, but before I can start, Lancer's arm and spear fly through the air and land next to me. When did?

I quietly kick them back towards him as Lancer screams. I lose myself for a moment How beautiful. The sharp voice echoing through the rows of pews, the crimson blood spilling from both shoulder and arm, the pained expression painting Lancer's face.

"Enough!" My fantasy breaks. Trembles run through my body… this feeling… no. No. NonononoNONONONONO! I'm not supposed to be on this end of it! Disgusting. Disgusting! It feels so disgusting!

But then I see them, and everything feels right again, though with every word I feel fear onset again, it vanishes before this bliss. The bliss of seeing an emotionless monster trembling in fear! The bliss of seeing someone with so little will they can no longer even lift their hand to take their own life. I feel at peace, like a restless ghost ready to pass on, like a monk who has achieved Buddha, like an angel who has ascended to heaven. This euphoria, at any moment I could-

Disgusting. Disgustingdisgustingdisgustingdisgusting. My head starts to hurt as the oppressive voice barges in. I'm scared. This is different, it's not that intangible fear I felt before, it's not that artificial fear brought on by another's power, it's a truly deep fear, with a clear reason, an origin. If you're so intent on passing on, just do it already! Get out of my way.

"I" yell in "my" head at that dumb brat. "I" lost to that fear he spread out, that will breaking speech from that shitty Lancer. Yes, "I" no longer had the willpower, the willpower to wait patiently, the willpower to accept the brat's actions, the willpower to let "my" body ally with that scum who can get along with beings as screwed up as "my" other personalities.

The fear "I" feel, the despair, it's just like when "I" watched her die. And because of that, rage swells up inside "me". "I" will undo that event. No matter what.

"YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU ARE BENEATH ME!" Just like him, a shitty true heroic spirit, cocky and worthless to the very core. Please die.

"YOU DON'T EVEN EXIST! YOU ARE A FALSE HEROIC SPIRIT, AND AMALGAMATION OF CORPSES FROM THE THRONE." "I" know that already. "I'm" just a fake. And what's that matter? "I" am the culmination of "my" experiences. Please die.

"YOUR WISH SHALL NEVER BE GRANTED, FOR IT IS NOT EVEN YOUR OWN!" Who cares about a wish, all that you need to do is fight for whatever principle or goal you wants. Please die.

Ah, it's back up
the brat's voice rings through "my" head. "I'd" rather deal with a million bird brains than this one, do "I" really have to live with "myself"? Please die.

All of you are in "my" way. You're a pain, so please die. "I" don't like you, so please die. You disgust "me", so please die. You're mindless, so please die. "I" need to save her, so please die.

"It is time for you to die Berserker" "I" act quickly as the two are preparing themselves and posturing.

"I" walk over to the master's cowering body stab him in the head, say "My name is Blahster, would you please die?" and interrupt the activation of Lancer's noble Phantasm by singing Ichor of Reverie. Both servants scream out in pain and disorientation as the magic they're using begins tearing their magic circuits and bodies apart.

[My character snuck up on Berserker's master while they were both still a bit out of it, killed him, and then used Ichor of Reverie+Migraine fruit on both Berserker and Lancer, which screws up their magic circuits and causes them to attack themselves in disorientation.]

[I didn't expect you to be able to respond just yet, I just wanted to make sure to respond before I forgot.

I just clicked "mark all as read" and suddenly I had 19 alerts for messages ranging from earlier that day to 4 months ago. Most were necros to threads I didn't care about, but there were some like this.]

[Ok, I'm here]

A sharp pain lances through my head and I halt the summoning of my reality marble at the last moment. Berserker fares worse, blood bursting out of his body and eyes and he groans.

I turn around to look at the source.

"Assassin"

"Do you betray me now too?"

[Probably could have written that back on holiday, whatever]

I acted too early. This would have worked better if I still had the sense for magic of a Caster, but my song wound up only damaging his magic circuits instead of causing them to go haywire on him. Still, his core should be somewhat disrupted from that so he'll be weaker, and he's clearly in pain and disoriented from the song, and for now he can't use magic based Noble Phantasms or skills.

"Assassin. Do you betray me now too?" Even if he's a shitty person, he should've had more trouble winning over the brat's personality. I shouldn't listen to him, plus… "betray?" Every word he says makes me want to puke. I put some really good earplugs in.

"I guess this would seem like betrayal to you, but trust me, I'm not like that dumb brat who was taken in by your words." I manage to keep my face calm even though his frustrated face is hilarious, I just love mocking the things trying to hurt me.

"Honestly, I'd wanted to wait a bit longer to take control, since you still have more use in taking care of other servants, but you were just pissing me off so much I couldn't help myself. Sorry about that Mephistopheles, at least I assume that's who you are, maybe I'm wrong for once- feel free to correct me, though I'm not listening." Ha, he looks pissed

"Well, anyways you seem to think you're the real deal just cause you aren't an amalgamated servant, but trust me, you're infinitely more fake than Aven- I mean Berserker is." He looks like he'll snap at any moment, but that fierce rage that terrified Blahssassin only gives me a chuckle.

"Now then, you annoy me. Please die." We fight.

[So now that I revealed Blahster, are you starting to understand a few things I did? Like how I gave myself an NP more suited for a caster, and why the voice said not to attack Red?]

[Not really lol my brain is haywired from exam studying RIP pray tell sorry

[Basically, the idea for this character was that they have disassociative identity disorder, split between Blahster, Blahssassin, and one other Blah that probably won't be introduced in this game. They were summoned as the Blahssassin personality but were meant to be the Blahster personality, so they still had a Caster like NP and Blahster still had some degree of control.

Blahster stops Blahssassin (acting as a voice in Blahssassin's head) from attacking Red because the magic is faintly recognizable, and the gaming servant trait is highly recognizable.

The voice in Blahssassin's Head went nuts the moment they saw Ramesses because, well… I don't really think I need to explain that/why Blahster hates Ramesses.

I think there was other stuff I did to try to hint at it, but I don't remember it all.]

[oh basically a previous game thing in this assassins head is what you mean?

[Yeah, it's not that the game was all in their imagination though, it's just that my character from that game is in their head.

[let me make a random something]

• Just as I was camping and playing games with my master I went to get more food downstairs but as I went down*
"ÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûô" A voice rang in his head

"What...? Who...?

"ÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûô" He refused to listen but his consiousness has revealed a number of things

"Don't...you dare...!" No. No! He will not listen but the voice said

"I ÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûô ÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûô and... you ÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûô ÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûôÔûô"

"!" Red coughed hard looking pale as his master comes down

"Archer what's wrong??? We still have things to do"

"Ah...right" He grabbed the coke from the fridge and some frozen pizza to go up...it was an illusion he thought but...he can't help but think otherwise

"I'm afraid this will not be much of a fight"

Black flames rush through my mind and the song vanishes as MCM protects me from the mental interference. I feel my magic circuits return to normal.

"Lucifer". I don't bother with the full name. Not this time.

The reality marble activates, and me, Assassin and Berserker are pulled in to a world of endless fire, where all burns, earth and sky, flesh and spirit.

In the span of an instant, the infentisimal moment before the flames begin to burn, I speak to my would-be betrayer.

"Be judged for your sins"

[I understand the disorientation being gone, but the scrambled magic circuits aren't mental interference. So you should still be weakened.]

[If we make it out of Monarch's noble Phantasm, then go for it Hizack. Though keep in mind, your character is dying and there's a hole in your master's head.]

"Oni Kind" my body transforms into its monstrous form to increase my speed and strength.

"Lucifer."

I've seen this before. In the moment before the flames arise I quietly say "Meltout" activating my Noble Phantasm. As large flames burst forth around me, I'm the only thing that doesn't burn. I've controlled the flow of flames around my body. Both those from the Noble Phantasm and from my Oni body. I scream out as if in pain, to him it appears that I'm burning. He says something.

I charge towards my opponent my monstrous strength allowing me to close the gap in an instant. Surprise flashes across his face. I control all the flames near my body, both from myself and from this world into a spear of flame that flies into my opponent, my flames hidden within his. My fist strikes towards him and in my other hand I fire the acidic nectar from meltdown at him. Whether I burn, melt, or crush him, I'll make sure he dies.

Assassin charges me. I would have though the burning would have incapacitated them, but perhaps his insanity is greater than I thought.

[I forgot to mention, this place is basically like Demon Archer's marble, except substitute Divinity with "sin". So for someone like Assassin, it's going to be burning at max EX output, considering all the death, torture and chaos he's caused. And the betrayal and attack on Lancer, which in his mind is one of the greatest sins possible]

[Also, didn't you say you can only control the flow of one thing at once? If you fire the acidic nectar, your protection from the flames goes away].

As he moves towards me, I activate my next Noble Phantasm. I don't need to say its name to use it. Not here.

I become aware of a few popped blood vessels in my body. The ones in my body I reinforce with microscopic spears. The ones in my brain are more worrying, but assuming I win here, they'll heal. For now though, I'll need to hold back on my full output and use maybe ... 70% to be safe, if I don't want to end up collapsing mid-fight from an aneurysm. Any damage to my body's blood vessels I can heal though.

Dozens of iron spears erupt from the ground in front of me, simultaneously forming a defensive wall and reaching out to impale the approaching Assassin. There are spears all around him, and no matter which way he moves, there's no way he can dodge them all.

[Should we just do the "vote on who wins" thing now? Everyone puts their cards on the table, and other people vote who wins?]

[alright will do that idk much on what assassin can do...since lancer just dragged to marble and is probably going to burn soul and stakes? I need more info lol

[I should have explained the acid thing better, my other NP G├áomì Luózh─½ J─½ng lets me create and control poisons, so I was creating Meltout's acid with that.

Also, you just tried to block an EX rank NP using B ranked flames from a skill, a B+ ranked attack amped by monstrous strength, and a B ranked NP using poison from an EX ranked NP, all with B ranked NP Spears, while you're weakened.]

[Creating an EX rank poison with an A rank NP..?]

[Perhaps, but don't forget that you are attacking with a single fire infused punch (with a small "hitbox", so you can't just punch them all away at once), while dozens of spears are jutting from the ground around you. It's not just trying to block, the spears are angled so that they'll impale you at the same time. If you don't pull out of the punch, you'll charge onto the spears and impale yourself. And if you do pull out of the punch, there's still the spears beneath you, behind you and to your sides. And I used my Lancer speed to step back and jump into the air, I wasn't just trying to block or dissuade the attack]

[Anyway, I assume that by this point, Berserker has died horribly to EX ranked flames]

[So, my advantages:

-> Spikes can be summoned from almost any solid surface in Lancer's reality marble extremely fast. This includes the ground, walls of the church or other buildings, Lancer's clothing and flesh, other spikes (even broken spikes), etc. About the only things they can't be summoned from is Assassin himself.

-> If Assassin stops controlling the flow of Lancer's flames to keep them off him (e.g. by using Meltout in any other way), he dies horribly to EX rated flames

-> If Assassin receives any attack from Lancer, even the weakest flailing punch - he is auto-impaled through the heart from the inside out by a dozen spikes, instantly. Bypassing his durability, as "the stakes manifest as having already pierced the opponent".

-> Lancer is slightly faster than Assassin

-> Lancer can boost his durability slightly by creating a "chain mail" of spikes within his skin

-> Lancer can improve his survivability by using stakes in his body as splints or pincers to hold himself together, or as a mesh to stop himself bleeding out from other wounds. A bit like the Berserker armour from Berserk.

-> Magic resist can significantly reduce damage from things like mana burst flames

-> Simply being near Lancer / in this marble is stripping Assassin's hope, courage and mental defenses away, and will eventually result in him either fleeing for his life from terror overwhelming him, or collapsing to the ground unable to use any of his abilities from sheer despair. Or Lancer says a few words on the benefits of suicide with Incitement activated and Assassin eagerly gives it a go.

Disadvantages

-> Lancer is missing his dominant arm, and so is severely hampered in melee combat.

-> Lancer can only use 70% of his full power if he wants to avoid any important blood vessels bursting in his brain and knocking him unconscious long enough for Assassin to walk over and kill him. Any other blood vessels will heal pretty quickly thanks to his huge mana supply from all the souls he's been eating.

-> Doesn't know that Assassin isn't being harmed by his flames, and thinks he's just tanking the flames and will die eventually. Though if he gets a good look and sees that Assassin's clothing and flesh isn't burning and blistering, he'll work out that it isn't working.

As for how Lancer is going to fight, he's well aware of his weaknesses, and also how strong Assassin is in melee combat, so he's going to be keeping as much distance as possible and just attacking by summoning stakes. If Assassin gets close though, he'll summon stakes from his own body where ever Assassin aims to hit him in order to trigger the "received damage" condition of auto-impaling

Back