• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

[Blah hasn't even put forward his advantages and disadvantages yet though... ]

[And Lancer isn't yet aware of that 3rd disadvantage. Though he isn't going to just sit back and hope Assassin burns to death eventually]

[Also, that is only Lancer's personal advantages and disadvantages]

[I haven't mentioned things like Assassin's strength advantage because those are more his advantages than my disadvantages]

[Wait everyone did not have the problem? I couldn't open vsbattles(or any other wikia pages for that matter) for almost a month and a half]

[Blah said he's been busy but he'll try to come back soon.

@Llama that's strange but at least you're back now lol.]

I stand on top of the tower, overlooking the city.

This city...is quite the sight. Trees, animals, people, high-rised buildings seem to co-exist here. And this River...I can see that this is an integral part to this city. I never assumed that humans would reach this level of harmony. But judging from the crash earlier, this war is set to tear it apart hmm.

Well. Too Bad. I should probably send a message to the other servants, showing them who the master of chaos is.

I get down from the tower, and ask my master a few questions.

> What is the Size of the River Thames?

> Where does this city's Primary water supply come From?

> Is the Boruto anime worth watching?

> Any news report about the plane crash

> If he can properly use magic (The answer is no).

Mhm while he researches and provides me the details, I'll just look around for a bit.

I wander off into a building overlooking a dark alleyway where I see a group of five harassing someone who looked ~20.

Mhm time to test out the extent of my abilities. I think to myself as I look at the scene(from above) unfold in front of me.

I'm feeling unusually kind today. Here, boy have your revenge, I say to myself.

I take out the bottle I *ahem* conveniently *bought* in a store earlier. I hold out my hand in a way that it is over the boy. I spill the contents of the bottle over my hand and watch it as the now black mud is about to fall on the boy.

Pause

The boy's body goes limp for a second. A punch to the face. A kick to the abdomen. A knee to the face as he buckles over. One of the men hold the back of his jacket to lift him up.

A scream of rage.

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The guy holding the jacket is pushed away. Seeing this, one man draws a knife to scare the boy, crunch, a broken bone. The knife is picked up by the boy. He has a murderous look in his eyes. He stabs the two fallen men. A third stabs him from the back. He doesn't care. The pain doesn't affect him. He wants to kill everything. He turns back swiftly and stabs the third man right in middle of the forehead.

He turns to the other two. The predators have now become the prey, trapped in the alleyway with no way out. Before a single word could be uttered, their throats were slit. They fall to the ground.

My my, what a magnificent display. The way he broke the bone *licks lips*. A pity that this has to end now. Cannot have the other "competitors" of mine seeking me out yet. Sorry, boy, I gave you your revenge, but I'll have to take your life for it.

I drop down pretty clumsily, attracting the boy's attention. I brush the dust off my tracks and walk over to a corpse. I pick up a knife and walk slowly towards the boy.

"You've been a gooooood little boy, putting on quite a show. I'm impressed! But I'm afraid, you can't kill anyone else. Forgive me~" I say in a very cheerful tone.

And then, I proceed to stab the boy in the chest, and leave him to bleed out there.

Atleast no one will suspect a servant's hand in this. I must rush up my plans, I've been complacent for far too long if the plane was any indication.

X------------------------------X

[Advantages:

Superior strength and endurance.

Just fired a ranged EX ranked NP at the enemy.

Capable of blocking the flames from Lancer.

Using magic earplugs to try to resist incitement.

Monsterous strength increases strength and lets me close in faster.

Can use poisoned nails/spikes to strike at Lancer's vital points.

Aptitude for slaughter increases damage and pain felt for any attacks that aren't going straight for the vitals.

My character has some knowledge of the true grail war, so I at least know I can't let Kazikli Bey touch me

Disadvantages:

Controlling flames means I can't pop blood vessels.

If he survives this use of my NP I'll have little magic to work with. If this runs out Assassin loses after a little bit by being unable to exert the minimal flame control needed to stay alive here.

Can't escape in the marble.

Weakened by some of Lancer's skills.

How Assassin will fight: put a lot into the NP attack, if that doesn't workthen Assassin will charge in and use poisoned spikes/nails to attack at points that will carry the poison to or directly at vital points. Will try to attack from the side of Lancer's dominant arm to limit his melee attack range, while watching out for the spear summoning he revealed earlier in the fight. Using nails/spikes it's easier to target weak points in the spear chain mail.

[Inb4 we kill each other]

[Anyway, I said basically how I'm defending against the poison attack - with offense! Shoving stakes towards you from 360 degree around you so you either need to pull out of the attack and focus on dodging, or impale yourself on said spikes]

[So, I guess we'll let everyone else vote on who wins]

[Forgot to mention, if Assassin does get into close range, Lancer will suddenly summon stakes from his own body in a surprise attack in an attempt to activate the "recieved attack" condition and trigger the Assassin's auto-imaplation

[Don't base your vote on this, but I have an interesting idea in mind for your master if I make it through this Hizack]

[Also, please keep in mind that literally the first thing I did was fire a ranged EX rank NP at Lancer, if he can somehow survive that then he'll be very weakened,]

[You dodged an EX ranked NP? Aren't those supposed to bey'know, really fast? To the point where even EX rank speed isn't enough?]

[Not necessarily]

[But seriously, something can be EX ranked for a lot of reasons, speed isn't inherently one of them. In this case, it would probably just be a really really nasty poison]

[But even without necessarily using the poison it's still EX ranked based on the control of flow. The poison itself is part of a skill. By using the true name I would be amplifying the flow of the fire to its utmost speed and strength to strike you.]

[Fire from this world explicitly can't hurt me though, even if you do control its flow to make a "spear of flames" to fire it at me. Otherwise I'd be incinerating myself]

[So the poison is the only thing I need to worry about really, and that's not being controlled to move at EX speeds]

[Oh. "my flames hidden within his"]

[Shit]

[Remind me how powerful your Mana Burst Flames is?]

[B ranked, but theire force/flow is being amped by my NP. IMO it's not enough to kill you since you have magic resist and your spear shield, but it should still deal some decent ammount of damage.]

[Eh screw it]

[I feel like I could argue more, but I doubt the plot will be quite as entertaining if I survive rather than you]

[I give up. Assassin wins]

[Ill write out the end to our fight and my death in 8-10 hours, as I'm going to sleep now and don't have time to write up multiple paragraphs]

[that surrender doe but i feel like its better to try and get the votes lolz but that's just me]

The spear of flame flied towards me. I ignore it and move to dodge the poison. These flames can't harm me.

The fire hits my chest, dispersing harmlessly and I smil-

IT BURNS

This isn't my fire!

I jerk back in response to the pain, then twist to avoid the poison. But that moment of hesitation was enough.

A stinging liquid crashes into my stomach, and I scream as it eats through my flesh, eating a hole the size of my head through my torso, and quikcly expanding to eat away at the rest of me.

Nonononono

Assassin crashes through my wall of stakes, various torture devices sprining into existence around her to block the spikes appearing from all sides, her fist outstretched.

"NO!!!"

Stakes erupt from every inch of my body in an instant, tearing out of the skin. More stakes sprout from existing stakes, weaving around me in an expanding cage of iron thorns. Assassin blocks with a crusher and pushes herself back from the growing mass.

"EVEN IF MY FLESH BURNS! EVEN IF MY VEINS TEAR!!"

And I saw a beast coming out of the sea. It had ten horns and seven heads, with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.

I ignore the pain, feeling my veins pop as Assassin's horrible song causes my magic to run rampant. Seven gigantic iron spikes, each the size of a force their way out of the cage of stakes, and with the creaking and screeching of metal, they warp.

"I WILL NOT STOP! I WILL NOT REST!

The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority. The whole world was filled with wonder and followed the beast.

Where the seven spikes were, there are now seven heads forged from hundreds of thousands of interlocking spikes, each the size of a small house, with a mane of spikes, and a mouth filled to the brim with jagged broken shards of iron. A mocking parody of a crown sits on each of their heads, and the names of the seven archdemons of hell inscribed on each. Flickers of black fire can be seen in every gap of the spikes, burning brightest in the iron monstrosity's "eyes". Blood vessels break, and my eyes fill with blood. I feel my torso burn as the acid eats further into me.

"NOT UNTIL I'VE TAKEN IT FROM HIM"

People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, "Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?"

The gigantic monstrosity, towering over the tiny figure of Assassin "stares" down at her with its burning "eyes". A cage of spikes erupts from the ground into the sky around Assassin, forming a cage. Even as she breaks the spikes in an attempt to escape, more and more spikes replace the broken ones, tearing out of the ground and even from the shards of other spikes. I feel my blood vessels tearing apart.

"THIS WORLD! HIS WORLD!"

Composite Phantasm: Beast of Revelations

Something that is less of a hand, and more of an enormous twisted knot of metal and black flames tipped with iron claws the size of a truck rises from the ground and falls towards the trapped assassin.

"DIIIIEE!"

An instant before the hand crashes down, there is a searing pain in my mind.

Master?

He stands in front of me, smiling.

Oh... I see

I had forgotte

I was always ... just a fake. Created to serve your dream.

I'm sorry. I've failed

But for a moment... I had life

Thank you Master

The Reality Marble shatters, and the beast shatters with it. The flames vanish, and I fall from iron core, the spikes breaking from my skin and dissolving into magical energy. I hit the ground, and my spear rolls from my hand.

"Ahh"

I struggle to lift my head, and I look down on my ruined body. The acid has eaten away my lower torso, and my legs are attached by nothing by a string of flesh. I can't move them. Of course I can't. My heart is practically hanging out of my chest, and even now I feel it disolving away as the acid spreads, damaging the links between my spiritual core from my body. It hurts, but I'm past the point where pain means anything to me.

"So this is the end then"

I cough

"It makes sense I suppose... it's the way of the world. Humans are killed by Daemons. Daemons are killed by Heroes"

My heart dissolves away, and I feel my "soul" begin to leave my body.

"Well. Perhaps it will be good... to rest in imaginary space once more"

The body of Lancer fades away.

[well RIP lancer. And how many are dead at this point and who are alive? I forgot already]

[Gunner and Lancer are dead]

[Assassin, Caster, Avenger, Archer, Saber and Rider are all still alive]

[Berserker is probably dead from soul burning flames, but there might be some explanation as to how he survives]

Back