• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

[Cool]

[Also, what rank is your divinity?]

I dodge his bow and summon my spear, lunching into to attack. But to my surprise, my attack simply scrapes by his skin without cutting it.

An invincibility noble phantasm? What kind though?

I run through the list of heroes with invulnerability. Achilles would be one, as would Siegfried. Karna had his armour, Hercules had the Nemean Lion pelt. But this man's armour doesn't seem to be made of fur or sunlight. Rather, it appears to be made of bone, though maybe that ridiculous hair of his is meant to be a lion's mane? I need to test what works, but if I choose the wrong moment, I'll open myself up for an attack, and I can tell from the way the air rushes around this man's strikes that if he hits me, it is going to be bad. I need to work out what the ability is quickly.

I activate Fairies [Imps] Maddening. Hundreds of tiny red lights float up from the earth around me, then flow towards Berserker. Even as his maddened strikes pass through them, more lights simply appear from beneath the earth. A barely audible whispering fills the air as they begin to work, sowing discord in Berserker's mind, lowering his fighting spirit and reducing his strength and agility. I can dodge even easier now, and a single blow will no longer be enough to do heavy damage.

Telepathicaly I say to my master I'm entering a fight. Be ready for me to say warp. Also I'm fighting a servant with an invulnerability Noble Phantasm. Go through the legends and see if you can find anything

I begin speaking, Incitement and Nega-Saver activating

"Why do you even bother trying to fight me? Look how easily I dodge your servant's blows. He cannot even hit me, let alone kill me. And I haven't even used my Noble Phantasm yet. And besides... a servant of such power? Surely you understand that your servant will run out of mana long before he manages to so much as touch me... surrender or retreat, Master of Berserker, for you will find no victory here..."

[Rank c]

"Hooooo so that what you think huh?" Diego that watching from the church said to himself.

"Berserker.....show this Fool your true power!" Master of Berserker Order and His servant obey.

[Can rank C do anything to your Fairies Maddening?]

[Nope, Divinity has no go on Fairies Maddening]

[Also, acknowledge that Incitement is affecting your master somewhat. Even if he thinks the words are wrong and shrugs it off after a moment]

'Still tho....what with this doubt and fear i feeling.' Diego thought as he feel fear just from word of this servant.

'Wait, this may happen because of this Servant skill!....i can not waste my time anymore!' Diego thought as he set his goal to kill this servant as fast as possible.

[EDIT: OK, add it]

[Well, I'm just going to leave it for now until Blah gets back. But by "true power" I assume you mean CC and CR?]

[Check the top for your stats. FM is lowering STR and AGI by one rank though]

[Also, Assassin is giving you a rather bad headache with their singing. Pretty sure that means that using Chronos Rose is a bad move right now, as it's a form of magecraft, and with Ichor of Reverie activated, any magecraft you try to use would be disrupted quite a bit]

[Against any instant death or inescapable techniques it would let you escape, but your master would suffer for it]

[Here goes the moment you've all been waiting for!]

As the saiyan enters the room, traps activate. Needles, are shot towards him dozens at a time, skewers rise from the ground to his feet, scalpels and other blades with varying purposes like skinning an opponent alive or cutting off fingers slice towards him, and several Iron Maiden's filled with heavy iron weights swing towards him like wrecking balls.

The saiyan swings wildly breaking many of the tools, but some light scrapes, and some slight cuts begin appearing on its body. Berserker. With a light headache, the voice in my head points out the totally obvious fact that I really wouldn't have missed alone.

But I thought the damage would be higher, if it's this low do we need to be a bit worried? Well, still, this means it will be even easier to avoid killing during my fun time!

The servant approaches Lancer and throws a punch, but it's dodged and Lancer strikes at him twice to no avail. A flurry of blows come forth from Berserker, but they never land, and it's only made more pitiful when red orbs appear, and Berserker tries to flail around to get rid of them, at noticeably slower speeds. As planned, I let Lancer talk before I start my performance. He tries to convince the master to give up, but is refused. Then it's my turn.

I begin singing, redirecting the flow of the music to Berserker's ears. An excruciating headache occurs. Function in the brain decreases, reducing focus, retention time, reactions, and concentration. The vestibular system has fallen into disarray, and with every powerful punch, Berserker looks like it's on the verge of toppling itself to the floor. And between the dizziness, the loss of focus, and the natural idiocy of a Berserker, most of the blows aren't even properly targeted. Lastly the magic circuits are disrupted: spells can't be properly activated, mana won't flow and be produced at proper speeds, and an attempt to force a spell through could easily end in death.

The combination of Ichor of Reverie and Migraine fruit is quite brutal, all these symptoms affect anyone who hears my song, and right now that's both Berserker and the master borrowing its ears. Of course the chance of the master still being able to use sense sharing through all that is low, but the effects will keep going for a bit.

I control the flow of sound in its ears to create a phonic resonance, such that the ears can naturally produce those sounds without my help! Hear my songs of pain for all eternity!.

Next I use my power to stop the flow of communication of his allies. The servant can no longer speak and the telepathic link it shared with its master will break down. The master can no longer give Berserker orders, and with my song the master won't be able to freely sense share, and with that and its inability to speak, Berserker will just be a mindless beast with no orders, control, or name invoked noble phantasms.

I continue watching the fight once this happens, and once Lancer drags the Berserker to the right spot, I activate several of the traps I had set up. These traps use a torture expert's most important tools, bindings. Chains and ropes begin tightening all around the Berserker. From the ground around it, the ceiling above, the walls, everywhere. They're not enough to hold it back for more than a split second, but I use that to strike. Wielding two hand crushers, I move to destroy both of the Berserker's hands beyond repair.

[B+ strength, plus the aptitude of slaughter boost, I figure this attack should work out alright for me.]

[Hey! Assassin's back. WOO WOO. Feeling better and school work done?]

[Also... as much as I love that you are epically screwing over Berserker here, is phonic resonance even a thing? I can't find anything about it on the interwebs. Edit: Nevermind, found it. I doubt it will go forever without your influence, but it should last long enough for us to take down Berserker ]

[Also, I'll just point out that a Berserker without orders from his master would be more likely to just use everything he has (including NPs) at once]

[Also, on meta level you're really making this difficult for Hizack, aren't you? Hizack's been playing as Berserker's master this whole time, and now you've cut him off from his servant?]

I jump back from Berserker as he roars in response to my speech, then I sense a presence of another servant an instant before Assassin begins singing. I feel something attempt to enter my mind from the sound, but MCM negates it with ease. Hmmm. Was he hoping to get me with that..? I'll mention that to him later. I still need to work out what this invulnerability of Berserker's is and if there are any weaknesses. The torture devices managed to scratch him... but what makes them special? How are those devices more damaging than my spear?

Lancer!i My master says

What?

This guy with invulnerability....

Yes? Have you figured out a weakness?

Have you tried hitting him harder?

Lancer?

Sure, fine, let's try that

Berserker roars louder and shakes his head. Whatever that song was, it's doing something to him and he doesn't like it. His attacks become wilder, and I dodge them easily. As I do, I take the opportunity. Black flames swirl around my spear, adding to my B rank blows the force of a C Rank Noble Phantasm. I easily dodge a wild swipe and thrust in the spear at his leg. It punctures, sinking deep into his leg, and I yank it back out as I leap back, the red blood burning up in the black flames.

Great. I can harm him like that. Maybe it is simply a matter of needing more power?

As we continue to battle, I lead him back towards the middle of the room.

[At this point Assassin severs the communications between you and your master. I've stopped here because it's at this point I'd expect you to start spamming Noble Phantasms in a berserk frenzy]

[So... what are you going to do? No master telling you what to do, dizziness and a terrible headache, tiny red lights everywhere distracting you and crushing your will to fight, a opponent dancing around you, an injured leg...]

[Diego already tell him to go all out tho so you should change a little]

[If i already got to that stage + Diego order to Go all out = yeah, NP spam incoming]

[inb4 Berserker blows his brain up trying to use CR magecraft with Ichor of Reverie in his head]

[I'll change to match when you write your perspective of the events]

[Would you be fine if you blew up your brain?]

[Also, write your perspective of events from when your master said go all out and Blah started singing, and I'll change mine to match]

[@Monarch how is your character so knowledgeable about the Damage reduction noble phantasms? Most Heroic Spirits don't even know the names of them and they just try to guess their effects and conditions and try to link them to legends. You should probably change that tbh.

I shall write my pov in like 5 hours because school exists.]

[I thought Servants just kinda have knowledge on general legends of other Servant's Noble Phantasms?]

[I guess I'll edit to have telepathically contacted my master and have him looking through legends while I make use of the speed difference to test out attacks]

[They know about their legends, but not their actual noble phantasms most of the time, they can guess its effects and stuff but they wouldn't know about for example Karna's 90% damage reduction or Achilles' invincibility conditions regarding divinity. They would just be like "This guy is invulnerable so they must either be Achilles or some other guy with invulnerability"]

[Meh, I know I can still deal some good damage to you just by stabbing you with an MCM-enhanced spear]

[And at this point, activating CR is going to destroy your brain, so....]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Meh, I know I can still deal some good damage to you just by stabbing you with an MCM-enhanced spear]
[And at this point, activating CR is going to destroy your brain, so....]
[Can't do anything now XD]

[I forget nothing but my homework Hizack]

[And yeah, CC isn't magecraft so you can use it just fine]

[Your master can still CS warp you out right now]

[I've got what I wanted for now anyway...]

[Blahssassin shut down his ability to communicate, not just his telepathy, as in no talking or telepathy, hence why he couldn't invoke an NP's name.]

Back