• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

Monarch Laciel said:
[Gunner and Lancer are dead]
[Assassin, Caster, Avenger, Archer, Saber and Rider are all still alive]

[Berserker is probably dead from soul burning flames, but there might be some explanation as to how he survives]
[He not exacly "alive" but still his heart still In good shape enough to give to his master via Affections of the Holy Grail]

[Affections of the Holy Grail would be a perfect explanation of how you stay alive... but it would give your master some misfortune in exchange]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Affections of the Holy Grail would be a perfect explanation of how you stay alive... but it would give your master some misfortune in exchange]
[Not if you give all of your abilities to your master]

[Surprised a raging berserker has enough knowledge of magical thaumaturgy to successfully transfer powers. Especially when transplanting something from a Servant to a human invariably kills the human]

Monarch Laciel said:
[Surprised a raging berserker has enough knowledge of magical thaumaturgy to successfully transfer powers. Especially when transplanting something from a Servant to a human invariably kills the human]
[I have question about this, how siegfried succeed in do the same to sieg?]

[I don't rememeber siegfried have any knownledge about magical thaumaturgy]

[Sieg just ripped out his heart and stuck it in the homunculus. The only reason the Homunculus didn't die is because it was a new homunculus. Physically hardier than a human, and new enough that it hadn't developed enough of its own soul and identity, so Siegfried's could act as a substitute. Even so:]

[While they have Material Bodies like humans, the composition is drastically different. They are of a much higher magnitude, so it is normally impossible for portions to be transplanted onto a Human. Shirou Emiya is able to obtain Archer's arm due to them being the same perso.[6] Normally the recipient would die of shock, but being even closer than twins allows the surgery to succeed. It is still too much for him even in that case, so being connected to it slowly kills him. Sieg, a homunculus, obtains Siegfried's heart, gaining the ability to transform and have a longer lifespan, yet his body is consumed by memories of Siegfried until it is no longer the same, ending up transforming into a drago.]

[I don't mind you surviving, AotHG is a great excuse as to why you're still alive when the reality marble breaks. Its just you can't really give your master your powers without killing him]

Monarch Laciel said:
[He may not, but how about Blah? My character currently has the intelligence of Leonardo DaVinci and the knowledg of a character who could transfer their own powers into an item through the use of blood (Blahster from the first game), which Blah can control. Blah could only be more suited for this if they was summoned as a caster or with Pioneer of the Stars.]

Blahblah9755 said:
Monarch Laciel said:
[He may not, but how about Blah? My character currently has the intelligence of Leonardo DaVinci and the knowledg of a character who could transfer their own powers into an item through the use of blood (Blahster from the first game), which Blah can control. Blah could only be more suited for this if they was summoned as a caster or with Pioneer of the Stars.]
[ WAIT! HOLD UP!!!!]

[You are saying like you going to help me?]

[Remember how I cut up his master's brain? He ain't living much longer. Throughout this whole thing his master never actually saw me or felt my presence. Blahster personality hates people who get along with Blahssassin personality, including their current master. But they need a new master if they want to get rid of the old one, see where I'm going with this?]

Blahblah9755 said:
[Nah, I wanna make Berserker's master my character's master, giving them a stronger master.]
[That.....actually sound interesting.....]

[The guy who hate most of magus in general who become pesudo servant and Insane assassin]

[Here we go! I use my Noble Phantasm: May your eyes bleed from eternal reading Wall of Text!]

I charge after the spear of flames. They pierce through the spears blocking my path and hit Lancer like I thought, he isn't trying to dodge! Why would he think to dodge this when he can stand in it without the slightest harm? He screams out in agonized surprise. But that's only the appetizer! A bullet of acidic poison melts off his flesh and seeps into his blood. His stomach is gone. As he writhes in pain a spear comes out of his melting spine, attaching to his hip and keeping his body from collapsing.

He's lost focus in panic, and I charge in, Spears fly in from all sides piercing and growing towards me like the claws of a beast. This was an ability Owari knew about back then, Kazikli Bey. On one side of my body an Iron Maiden swings by like a wrecking ball, while on the other a blunt guillotine smashes them to the ground. I pull out three small poison tipped nails, and a hand crusher. Just as planned. Lancer's eyes are drawn to the crusher, he doesn't even glance at the nails as I throw them. They pierce the arteries around his heart, poison seeping in.

After the needles pierce him, he yells something, spears grow out of every pore of Lancer's flesh, snaking towards me. I smash the crusher down on them, using the force to propel myself away. I start feeling nervous. are the spears not slowing down? No, this means he'll weaken faster, right? That has to be it.

He yells so loud, that I can hear it through the ear plugs: "EVEN IF MY FLESH BURNS! EVEN IF MY VEINS TEAR!!" Your flesh has burned, your veins have torn, your body no longer moves. I begin my singing again, as seven larger spikes fly towards me distorting his wall of spears, I throw a poisoned nail through every gap he creates. I need the poison to spread faster!

None of the spikes, hit, but where they land more and more spikes and spears grow.

"I WILL NOT STOP! I WILL NOT REST!" your body no longer functions, you're nothing more but a torso and head sitting on a tripod of spikes yelling, even I can see this, just how far gone are you?

Metallic heads have formed from the spikes, they strike towards me as if they have kinds of their own.

"NOT UNTIL I'VE TAKEN IT FROM HIM" your kegs have burnt, you arms have melted, what do you think you can 'take' in that state? a cage appears around me, I frantically dodge and deflect attacks, as I try to escape. It's only a matter of time until his body truly collapses, and this fool of a demon dies. I just need to hold out a bit more. I can… can I?

"THIS WORLD! HIS WORLD!" When I hear these words, I can't help but laugh. Your struggle really is pointless, 'his world?' I know who rules this world, I know who's pulling the strings, it's not the one you seek, it's not a god, not a demon, not a spirit, not a beast, not a human, just a Ruler. I keep laughing and laughing. That's right, this is how it's supposed to be! Don't run, don't hide, just keep laughing like madman until the end. Whether you're angry, sad, scared, hat's just who you are. The one who laughs at the things that try to kill you! Something that I can't describe better than a hand falls towards me. I keep laughing. An Iron Maiden appears to bear its weight, but is soon crushed. I keep laughing. Several crosses appear beneath it, they hold for a moment but are flattened. I keep laughing.

And then it stops. I look to Lancer, he seems to be staring off yo the distance. His body has been disappearing from the center out. What remains of his legs and arms are being held up by spikes, as tiny strands of flesh barely attach them together, his heart, discolored and failing from the effects of poison, hangs on strings of veins and nerves from a head. That head sitting on a spike appearing in just the way Vlad the Impaler was said to leave his victims.

Soon, the reality marble breaks, the spikes chip and fall apart, metal dust falls around me. I sit down, and rest, staring at what remains of Lancer.

His head just barely moves, along with the spike beneath it, to stare at his body

"So this is the end then?" I release my monstrous form, stand, and walk towards him.

"It makes sense I suppose... it's the way of the world. Humans are killed by Daemons. Daemons are killed by Heroes"

"Yes. That's how it must be." I smile. If I laugh at the things that try to kill me, I need to have some sort of response for those who I kill. No matter who they are, or what they've done, I should show that little bit of respect. I'll see you off with a smile. It's only right that I make it clear. Make sure you know it. That I'm happy to have won.

"Well. Perhaps it will be good... to rest in imaginary space once more" I turn away as his heart melts and his body evaporates. I go to Berserker… no, Avenger.

"Sorry, but you won't survive anymore." His body is burnt beyond recognition.

"Even if your body lives, your master's doesn't. You won't be able to sustain yourself and heal." His eyes acknowledge my words, so I continue, "however, at the cost of your life, your master's can be saved. Do you accept?" There's an ever so slight movement, no one but a servant would be able to perceive it, but it's clear as day to me. He pushed out all his strength to try to nod his head.

The moment I see that, without remorse, I shove my hand into Berserker's chest and rip out his heart. Using some of my last reserves of magic, I force all of his blood to be quickly drained into a jar. It's a jar that would usually be used to preserve and show people amputated parts of their body as a form of psychological torture.

"I'm sorry Avenger, but I need you to leave this war."

From there, I move quickly, I hid my presence, grab his master's body, and sprint to the nearest bounded field set up by my master's organization. The people there recoil in fear when they see me, and quickly put the master on life support when I ask. I guess there are some advantages to the brat's reputation.

I begin the treatment. Berserker had a form of invulnerability, based on what we saw, it seems similar to that gained by Siegfried the dragon slayer of legend after he bathed in the blood of Fafnir. I should be able to transfer this power to him to let him recover. I have good medical knowledge from the torture expert I'm borrowing an NP from, and magical knowledge from Da Vinci and my last war. With this… I should be able to save him.

The master's heart is replaced with that of the Berserker, a strong body is necessary to receive the power of a dragon. He lacks this, but a heart should let him keep going for at least some time. I begin flowing small amounts of the blood through his body while slowly draining his. I take the process as slow as I can without letting him die. Letting his body adapt is a must, and I can't let the magic of the Berserker overwhelm his, so I need to make the magic in his and Berserker's blood reach an equilibrium. I make the magic in his remaining command seal flow into his body, supplementing his own magic and helping him keep the equilibrium. Next I place him in a small tub, and fill it with the blood of Berserker that I won't need. As he bathes in the blood it should be able to strengthen his body, helping him adapt to the magic better.

With this, he can survive. Though I don't know for how long, he won't die before the end of the war. That's all I need.

After that I move to the next room. I pick up four items that I had my master prepare when the brat was still in control. A katana, a wakizashi, a shield, and an English short sword. These were made using pieces of the first servant I killed alloyed with enchanted metals. They have a remarkable ability to maintain their prana even when completely separated from his body, without any of his influence, so it wasn't too hard for even modern magi to keep them from disappearing when he died. They also seem to be perfect for crafting tools with and enchanting. I saw him making weapons from them before, even without any sort of enchantment they were quite good.

I wish I had this stuff back when I was a Caster. Now they're being put to waste by magi of the modern day. Well, at least they made them sharp and sturdy. That's right, they should at least be able to survive a clash with a servant.

I think back to when I watched Owari train, the katana and wakizashi dance through the air. Perfect. My swings have the right pace, my steps have the right tempo, I can clearly envision each step, slash, counter, parry, and movement down to the minute detail. Dammit, I learnt this to find weaknesses for our fight, not so that I could use it myself! In my head, I yell at her a little, why did she have to go and die?

After I calm down, I take the short-sword and the shield to the other room. The master should be waking up.

"Rise and shine!" I say to him, "nice to meet you, I'm Blahssassin, I'm the one who saved your life. We'll probably be working together, so what's your name?"

[So it begin]

"What happened?" Is the only thing i remember is my vision turn into two half up and down and my vision go black

I get up and look to the one who call me......just to instantly Jump back to get away from the girl i just meet out of instinct......and crash into The church with force enough to destroy it

[welp time to go to places]

• So as we went out eventually my master and I decided to go to Big Ben but she kept her guard up. I changed clothes with a more casual attire having jeans with fire on them and a shirt from who ever gave to me the first time. We walked and looked at the top of the tower from our view. My master then started asking*
"So what were you like in your life?"

"To be honest I'm a bit vague on that too" *This was a half truth as I felt I should give details on it but....I only knew vague things about what happened in a cold bloody world...then the voice in my head kept giving me indescribable words that I'm sure no one can decipher* "I should ask why did you want to join the war missy?" *I asked back with a joking tone*

"Well...its a bit complicated. Family was a family full of mages. I was talented but everyone kept forcing their problems onto me. It was such a pain to deal with. I had a brother who wasn't that good so my family worked him up till he eventually was forced on a wheelchair for life...I ran and wanted to use the grail to help my brother

"Huh...a bunch of jackasses I see. Should I pay them a visit?"

"They are in Manchester so I doubt you could at the moment...though honestly I almost feel like doing that..." *I patted on her head as I sit on the railing. She looked at me as she sulked*

"Geez. Just relax I'll listen. The only thing you should do is focus and keep a sharp head. I would prefer if you just take it easy." *I teasingly rubbed her head. She seemed flustered from that ordeal. We could relax due to setting a sort of barrier around so we can tell who is in. It was nice to see her be more at ease.*

[Quality time with master OVO]

["this was a half truth" so… liar liar pants on fire?]

[Hizack, your character never actually saw Assassin, so he would only know that it was a servant who had appeared in front of him.

Also, he's covered in blood and naked. I feel like you can write a good reaction to that.]

"Woah" He jumped away from me backwards… through the wall… to his church over 100 meters away… and nearly knocked it over. I am a God damn genius. Not like that was ever in question, but it seems like this worked even better than expected.

He's still disoriented, so I'm able to quickly close the gap before he realizes whar's going on.

"Calm down, I'm here to talk." The combination of my demonic charisma and migraine fruit leave him frozen for a moment, even more disoriented. I quickly chain his feet to the ground and say it again

"Like I said, I'm Blahssassin, I'm the one who saved your life. We'll probably be working together, so what's your name? We should talk quick before my master checks in with me."

[Whatever Diego says goes here]

"Okay, Diego, nice to meet you. Let me be blunt. Berserker died. He asked me to save you. I transplanted some bits of him to you. You have an unknown amount of his powers. You will die soon. If you get the grail, you can likely save your life, and still have enough magic to perform some wish granting. My master's a psychopath. I don't like him. I want to kill him and get a new master. I don't need the grail, I just need to win. We should work together. Do we have a deal?" I extend my hand.

Heeh So Master, turns out I do need your help with something this war. I want you to read these things *points to an overview of water connections*. After this you can walk home and be safe while assisting me~~

*Hands over map*

Was kinda boooring corrupting a couple weaklings to get to these. I wonder how many they've already killed here. I'll put an end and be back~

[I fix it]

"CALM DOWN! GOD DAMN IT" I said to myself to stop my body from Act out of instinct.

But before anythig more even happen....the women.....so beautiful....

"Calm down, I'm here to talk" that not what i even care about.....even after she chain me to ground.....her...purple hair and eyes.....Wait! No!.....is this......mind control??

I try to get out of it but it only get worse with headache came in for bonus

"Like I said, I'm Blahssassin, I'm the one who saved your life. We'll probably be working together, so what's your name? We should talk quick before my master checks in with me." She asked me

"I'm Diego.....what do you wan-....n-NO!" this is EVEN WORST THEN MIND CONTROL! I can badly stop myself from obey her!

"Okay, Diego, nice to meet you. Let me be blunt. Berserker died. He asked me to save you. I transplanted some bits of him to you. You have an unknown amount of his powers. You will die soon. If you get the grail, you can likely save your life, and still have enough magic to perform some wish granting. My master's a psychopath. I don't like him. I want to kill him and get a new master. I don't need the grail, I just need to win. We should work together. Do we have a deal?"

She asked me...such a sweet voice....if it your desir-....FFS! SO OUT OF MY CHARACTER!

"THAT MIND CONTROL OR WHATEVER YOU USE! MAKE IT STOP FIRST!" I SHOUT OUT OF ANGRY MIX WITH CONFUSION.

Back