• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

[Yeah I know, but they cut out some crucial explanation of abilities in favour of unnecessary Astolfo scenes or reusing Siegfried's flashbacks for whatever reason. The random changes Higashide does to the script is also very weird, for example when Siegfried blurts out his name in the first fight after not revealing his name to the rest of the black faction(which ruined the Achilles vs Siegfried fight). Overall I have a bunch of complaints but it's still somewhat enjoyable. I would really prefer a remake with Nasu rewriting Higashide's bullshit moments.]

[I did notice there seemed to be some things missing that were meant to be there, like Siegfreid's compliance with his master's request not to reveal his name]

[I'm actually pretty far behind in Apocrypha and need to get caught up though I might just binge watch it once it ends.]

My master informs me that someone, likely another servant, has been going around massacring churches (etc) in the city so I return to the surface to investigate. I follow the trail of bodies, sacrificing corpses and witnesses as I go, adding them to the ever growing horde of demons that follows close behind me through the sewers below.

"I get to expand my army and if I'm lucky, I may even be able to find the culprit. Talk about two birds with one stone!"

I continue towards the next location.

[He's taking his time going to the places Assassin massacred and very unlikely to catch up anytime soon, but he'll be in those general areas for a while.]

I sense a servant presence closing in on me from the south rather quickly [Hizack, you using Chronos Rose or not?]

[Spoiler?]

[And I've been waiting over a week without any real action happening. This is hardly rushed]

[In case anyone is wondering, it's probably around 10-11am]

[Finally finished watching it... Goddamn Spatarcus is one giant ugly mofo in there. Uncle Vlad is as cool as ever (shame that he have to go all Uncle Vamp with them though), and the scene where the Greater Grail is lifted from above is good.]

[Cool]

I ignore the servant and continue moving towards Whitechapel. They aren't moving as fast as I am, so I'll be able to outrun them with ease.

[So we play that game now]

Berserker notice that there is servent ahead of him that try to run away.

This said servent is very fast but still not to the point that Berserker can't track it down.

So Berserker Decided to keep pace and follow him as much as he can.

[You realise that I'm faster than you right?]

The servant is moving to follow me.

Luckily I realise that it is only moving at speed of B rank agility.

I laugh, and with my A rank speed, run further away until he's just on the edge of my servant sense radius (and therefore his).

By this point, I'm back at that giant crater Archer [Gunner] made. There's police barriers all around it, and several sirens. In one section, there appears to be a group of scientists looking into the pit. In another section, a series of ropes have been set up and there appear to be people scaling the pit. As I fly over in spirit form, I look down. It's almost pitch black, but with eyesight beyond humanity I see a slight red glow at the deepest depths.

I continue towards Whitechapel

[Someone tell me if I'm going through where they are]

Lancer still hasn't replied to the message, but looking at the satellite, he's already escaped the Saiyan. Huh, I thought a Saiyan would be faster. I think this to myself as I take chocolate truffles out of the broken case of a chocolate shop. I guess it doesn't matter that I didn't rush over. As I leave the building alarms ring out from many nearby candy stores, luckily the police can't respond since the soon to be corpses of all the ones in the area are hanging in front of the shops already.

Once I've finished the nearby stores, I carefreely saunter towards the crater, my presence still concealed. I wanna try lava bending!

[Oh yeah. Well... I don't have any phone or anything so....]

[I guess we'll meet. As long as PC isn't on, I should sense you, but then again, so should Berserker, so... your choice to keep it on or not]

[Son of a… I forgot about the twenty minute thing. I'm just gonna list what I did and might rewrite later:

Voice in head scolds Blahssassin for losing focus, and tells them to get ready. They create a sign to tell Lancer "(doodle of a monkey with supersaiyan hair) is coming. Prepare traps. Use these (doodle of various instruments of torture). That building (a crossed out doodle of a nearby building followed by an arrow that points to the building). Burn sign."

The building in question has a bounded field for interrogation. It increases sensitivity to pain and causes loss of concentration. It only hides the mana used within, not the magical presence of those within.

Then Blahssassin throws some torture instruments on the ground for Lancer to use to set up traps. Blahssassin the takes voice in head's advice and turns presence concealment off then on three times once Lancer comes in sensing range. They repeat once Lancer heads towards them. Then they head into the building and start setting up manual traps and making sure Lancer won't be affected by the bounded field.]

[Oh, I like where this is going]

[Come on Hizack. It's just a lone servant heading into a random building. There might even be my master in there....]

[What could a big, stronger, BASAKA like you have to fear?]

I sense Assassin's presence. Then I don't. Then I do. Then I don't. Then I do. Then I don't.

A signal. I look around. There's a weird looking sign with a strange monkey with weird hair, a pile of traps, and a building with an arrow. I smile.

I snap my fingers and the sign bursts into black flame, burning it from existence. Even the ash itself burns away.

Then, making sure I can still sense the approaching enemy servant, I head into the building.

[Also, you wouldn't have got that signal from Assassin. Me and his presence detection was overlapping. Yours wasn't overlapping with him]

Upon getting in, I see lots of lovely torture instrumets everywhere. Excellent. Quickly, I set up a few around the higher floors.

"Ready Assassin?" I smile, and black flames shine within my eyes.

Berserker follow this servent into buliding, and he thinking......

He don't like where this is going.

[Anyway if trap it not that strong then i can just walk into it right into it with my Armor of Fafnir right?]

[I'll wait for Assassin on what rank those traps are, but here is the description:

"All A-rank attacks are effectively reduced to E-rank attacks, meaning even qualifying blows directed towards vital points are rendered as minor scratches that can be healed by his Master at a quick rate. When facing Noble Phantasms, it gains defensive values equivalent to B+ rank, but the boost will not apply in the attack calculations if the attack is not used by a proper hero, the attack or is imbued with the properties of "Anti-Dragon", or if he is not in a state of being "defenseless."

That last bit means that if you are actively trying to block, you lose that bit of damage reduction, so you'd be better off powering through it]

[Well, you are berserker. Subtly isn't really your forte. I wouldn't be surprised if you did ram into it]

[But I'd wait on that, seeing as we don't know how powerful these traps are]

[We're anti-heroes, so he already loses the anti-NP damage reduction. He's better off trying to block, but he wouldn't know this in game (not that a berserker would think it out anyways. Especially not with a debuff to ability to concentrate.)]

[Some of these will be a part of a B rank NP amped by aptitude for slaughter and if needed mana burst, while others will essentially be attacks from a B+ servant with the same boosts.]

[Blahssassin also plans to start singing (activating Ichor of Reverie and Migraine Fruit) when the enemy enters, while controlling the flow of the sound to create an incidence of phonic resonance within Berserker's ears, causing the sound to sustain itself without outside help for a period of time.]

[Also, I need to sleep now.]

[He loses the B+ Anti NP bit. He still has the basic B rank defense though. You can't really amp traps with mana burst, and aptitude for slaughter won't cause damage so much as pain, which would only make a berserker angrier]

[I know, still means it's better for him to block than tank though, right? And aptitude for slaughter still has the damage boost as well as the pain boost, it just only activates when used to inflict pain.]

[Torture weapons don't normally make great traps, so right now the bladed ones are kinda just spread out over the area and they will hurt if you step on them or bump into them]

[Well, it is dark in here... but probably yea]

[They're torture weapons. Designed for being manually applied and causing pain to an incapacitated target, not being automatically triggered and dealing damage to a perfectly fine target. You could probably just charge through them all batting them aside without much problems]

The servant charges in through the building, crashing past all the various torture devices set up in vaguely threatening positions. There's only a few scratches on him.

I look at him and raise an eyebrow.

What is up with this guy's hair'?

"Why hello there" I say. "How lovely to have a visitor to my humble abode. I don't suppose you'd be willing to talk this out, would you?"

I don't bother with Incitement. No point yet.

[Ok my turn]

'Target confirmed' Berserker thought as he dash forward and prepare to lunge

'eliminate the target' he lunge his fist (yes, berserker fighting with a bearhand) forward, trying to punch this servent face.

however this servart is very fast, He Dodge Berserker lunge and then- (up to you)

[Geez, straight into battle?]

[What's your plan of attack? Based on your appearance and how you just charged me without speaking, I'm going to almost immediately work out you are Berserker]

Back