• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

[If I suddenly lost contact with my servant a few moments after they started battling with an enemy servant, I'd be summoning them back quicksmart, even if I didn't know quite what was going on]

[It that so?......ok then i do that]

(This is weird) Diego is thinking.

(After i gave him a order i can't contact him at all) diego thought carefully about what to do next...

(There is no choice now) "COME BACK! BERSERKER!!!" And he use his Command seal.

[Do I get to crush/break off either of his hands? Or does he make it out in time? Anything from an injury that will take a servant a bit of time to heal, to a full blown severed hand sounds fun.]

As Berserker reaches the middle of the room, I spin out of the way and Assassin lunges at Berserker wielding two hand crushers. They close in, smashing into Berserker's hands and grinding them together, causing bones to shatter and blood to burst from burst and punctured veins. Berserker roars in anger - then vanishes.

I blink, then sigh. Assassin, on the other hand... "NOOOOOOO!" She screams out in grief. "I wanted to see him writhe in pain as he tried fighting without his hands!" He looks around, twitching and nodding slightly, then he begins laughing. I raise an eyebrow.

"Got time to hunt a rampaging beast?"

I charge in, my hand crushers clamp onto Berserker's hands. It was so out of it it didn't even react to me. I grip down with all my strength, and gears turn as I quietly say "let the torture begin, G├áomì Luózh─½ J─½ng". Its hands start being shredded as a venom appears around the crushers, designed to cause additional pain and slow down healing. Bone is crushed, blood flows out, and before I can laugh, my target vanishes. Only a puddle of blood and the bone of a single finger remain.

"NOOOOOOO!" I scream out in grief. "I wanted to see him writhe in pain as he tried fighting without his hands!" A true tragedy! I'm so torturing its master to death after I kill it! The voice runs through my head again, causing pain. It's strangely coherent. ''Its hands will heal, but not fully. Gripping motion will be a permanent impossibility, and it will never grow back that finger. It will writhe in pain from the injuries, the venom, and the song. The resonance should last a couple hours. Its hands will be damaged for a while, several hours to a day. Find its rampage.''

My yells dull into laughter "Puhahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha!" Lancer looks at me quizzically. And I ask "Got time to hunt a rampaging beast?"

[I mean, technically all servants have at least Mid-Low Regenerationn, so he should be able to regenerate his hands completely]

"I somehow doubt his master would let him rampage after just summoning back to him. That would be suicidal. Even if he had to use another command seal to stop Berserker and calm him down. Instead, I would advise we consolidate our information on the target"

"Huh? Right, of course. Hmmm… he wasn't getting cut by weak stuff, until it stopped being weak!" Assassin looks at my spear. I feel as twinge of annoyance at my spear being called weak, but keep my face passive.

"He clearly has some form of invulnerability. However, it can apparently be bypassed in some ways. His armour is made of bone, not of fur or sunlight, so it isn't the Nemean Pelt or Kavacha in Kundala. That leaves Seigfreid's Dragon Blood invincibility and Achille's invincibility. I don't suppose you have any divinity in you?"

"nope, I'm super-duper mortal!".

I walk over to the traps that sprang on Berserker when he entered the room. There are a few drops of blood on several of them. I pick up a bloody spike and lick it.

"This blood has extremely potent magic in it. Dragon blood. That's why he's invincible. However, it seems it is not true invulnerability, but rather a damage reduction of sorts. I am still quite capable of bypassing it with my spear and Noble Phantasm combined."

Assassin walks over and licks a bloody spike as well. "Bleugh"

"So then. We know of one Noble Phantasm from Berserker. Did you pick up on anything else about his abilities?"

"Yep, both its other noble phantasms need him to be able to speak, also he has no weapons."

A plan occurs to me, and I smile. "I do believe that we should hunt this Berserker down. But how? He was teleported via command seal. He could be anywhere. Any clues as to where he might be??"

"I have really good hearing, I'll listen for him!"

I looks at Assassin in disbelief, as she cups her hands against her ears.

At this point, I'm questioning the "sanity" of my ally. I'm about to ask if it's working when Assassin says "Got it!" And excitedly points south-west [we are in Whitechapel] to Newington.

"St George's Cathedral!"

I grin.

[I mean, if it happens then it happens, but I was kinda just joking around because we both teleported out of an encounter with Assassin]

I think about what I learned about the servant I believe to be Assassin, I know of their ability to give be a pretty bad headache, how they can remove the air from the area, create what seems to be invisible blades around an area, and what seems to be manipulating blood, these abilities are quite deadly, although, if I were to engage Assassin in a similar situation, I should be able to handle myself much better without the need of a command seal being used to warp me away......

I leave the house, telling my Master "It's dangerous to go out, I'll be going alone for the rest of the war, alright?", she nods as I walk out

I stay out of the open to not draw attention to myself, and wander around London, using Clairvoyance to guide my choices

[Mid-low regen only heals scar level wounds. If you were to completely destroy a piece of tissue (remove a finger, destroy a ligament, etc) it wouldn't regen. ]

"I somehow doubt his master would let him rampage after just summoning back to him. That would be suicidal. Even if he had to use another command seal to stop Berserker and calm him down. Instead, I would advise we consolidate our information on the target"

"Huh?" I consult the voice in my head, I needed to calm you down, obviously. I don't want to deal with a tantrum. "Right, of course. Hmmm… he wasn't getting cut by weak stuff, until it stopped being weak!" I look at Lancer's spear.

"He clearly has some form of invulnerability. However, it can apparently be bypassed in some ways. His armour is made of bone, not of fur or sunlight, so it isn't the Nemean Pelt or Kavacha in Kundala. That leaves Seigfreid's Dragon Blood invincibility and Achille's invincibility. I don't suppose you have any divinity in you?"

I do have a divine attack, and some of my other selves had divinity, but right now… "nope, I'm super-duper mortal!"

He starts drinking Berserker's blood, looks tasty.

Lancer says something about magic in the blood, though I'm only half paying attention.

I head over to try drinking some, "bleugh" it tastes terrible, even if the magic in it is a bit refreshing. Focus! Whoops, sorry head-voice! I snap to attention.

"So then. We know of one Noble Phantasm from Berserker. Did you pick up on anything else about his abilities?" So he says, but I don't remember hearing about that. Budget invincibility the voice reminds me. The voice is a bit too chatty sometimes, the migraines are starting to get annoying.

The voice tells me what it noticed about Berserker and I repeat it to Lancer"Yep, both its other noble phantasms need him to be able to speak, also he has no weapons.

Lancer's smile goes fun. "Yes, I do believe that we should hunt this Berserker down. But how? He was teleported via command seal. He could be anywhere. Any clues as to where he might be??"

I suddenly think of a good way to track him! But the voice tells me to change what I say a little. "I have really good hearing, I'll listen for him!" Lancer looks at me in disbelief, as I cup my hands against my ears. I start controlling the flow of sound city wide to come to the single target, me. Since I attached that song to its ears, I can locate it somewhat easily.

[Edit:] There was another sound, a strange one from underground, Like the squelching of hundreds of octopi, it was echoing all over the city. Eh, it's probably not important, I'll ignore it for now!

Even after I stop drawing in the sound, I can faintly hear the sounds, just barely audible. I would never have noticed if I hadn't learned abou them through my ability. [edit ends]

Lancer is about to say something, when I say, "Got it!" And excitedly point in its direction and state its location.

[I don't know the actual location out of character, but will edit that in when I do.]

I'm not sure how much I trust this hearing of Assassin's, but we don't have any other clues.

"Alright then". I grin. "Let's go catch us a Berserker"

We begin heading to the Cathedral

[>Armies of skeleton monsters (though isn't it actually cthuloids? Him collecting bones was just for the required raw materials right?]

[>Meltout going to melt the city]

[>Sea of Life going to turn everyone nearby the Thames into crazy zombie creatures]

[>Everyone left is going to get talked into suicide]

[God, London is going to be so f*cked by the end of this war.]

[Did I do that? It's supposed to be an army of cthuloids but I may have described it poorly. Didn't even know I could reanimate skeletons.]

[Well, you are caster so you probably can reanimate skeletons if you put your mind to it, but Prelati's only summons cthuloids]

[honestly, I probably just misinterpreted and/or misremembered it, what sort of sound would cthuloids make? I'll edit it.]

[@Blah squelchy noises probably]

[@Redgrave Lancer and Assassin are hunting down Berserker. Caster is making an army of horrible cthulu monsters]

[gotcha]

So my master is sleeping in and I started playing 2 game she bought some time ago called south park the stick of truth and south park the fractured but whole.

"Huh looks weird but let's see" *As I booted the stick of truth as I presume based on its date of release and when I started playing I was laughing so hard at the jokes and played stick of truth and was around the end fighting kenny and was about to break the gentleman's code which I couldn't stop laughing but my master walked in and gave a -_- look*

"What are ya doing??"

"Playing ofc...I'm finished with the game well side questing aside that is"

"Huh you really like to play huh"

"Yep"

"I'll make some toast and bacon"

"That sounds nice" *So we just ate a regular breakfast and played a bit of the fractured but whole*

Back