• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

VS Wiki Strange Fake Grail War Season 2

Dafuq? My charisma shouldn't be that strong… right? Not to mention I stopped focusing it. This is a partially restricted version of the passive effect… I guess I should restrict that as well?

"First off, I don't swing that way. Second, how's this, better? Third, do you accept." It's a good thing this guy didn't summon a servant with charisma, I can't imagine how far wrapped around their finger he'd be. I hold back a sigh as I return my hand out to shake.

[Look like it Canon here that Diego is possible lolicon, but then again this is happened because He don't have Mad Enhancement anymore and Diego is only pesudo servant without magic resist.]

[Lancer, Gunner, and Berserker are all dead, though Berserker and Lancer's masters are still alive, and Berserker's master now has Berserker's powers]

"Okay....that better.....i guess" Diego answer while still on cautious.

"You said Berserker died.....saving me?"

wow....but why tho?...did he see something in me? My pasts?

Well then.....if he want to give me a second chance then i will accept without Anymore worry.

"You wanna team up with right?, then i have to tell you something" i once again face the women, now the effect from whatever she use it not that bad.

"My goal...is to destroy the grail and before ask why, just know that i hate magus in general....that all you need to know"

Let see what she think about this.

[I know that as first diego want the money but now he somewhat knew that he got the power to do someshit unlike in his past]

"Sounds perfect to me. Like I said, I just need to win this, I don't need the grail." We shake hands, so I continue talking. "Alright, Diego here." I give him the short sword and shield that had been prepared using the remains of the Archer's body.

"Also, I recommend you clean up and put on some clothes." He looks down. His face goes red as he realizes this whole time, naked and covered in blood. I turn around and walk back to the bounded field. I turn back towards him for a moment as Diego tries to cover himself "You coming?"

As Diego gets ready to go, I mentally send a message to my master, immitating the brat "Master, I found something interesting, so I'm gonna head back to base with him."

"Alright I'll be ready to receive him. This'll be fun~" I feel disgusted hearing him. I can't wait to transfer the command seals so I can be sure he's out of my head.

[Technically would have happened a few hours ago]

My investigation comes to a close after I arrive at the scene of a battle, clearly between servants, at least two who were working together, possibly more.

"Why do I keep missing these things?"

One side set up a pretty elaborate trap, torture instruments and scorch marks everywhere. Whoever got caught put up quite the struggle. Wish I could've been here to see that.

Whoever set all this up was quite the ******, probably the same person who massacred all those civillians. Thinking about it now, those slayings were far too methodical to be Berserker. Assassin? Maybe. Probably. Let's just go with that.

Whoever it was, they're clearly not here anymore.

As I make my exit I happen to spot a news crew heading in the direction of the crater. Perfect timing!

As I saunter towards them I call out to get their attention, then once I'm close, with but a gesture of my hand, the throats of all but one of them are slit. Blood sprays as they each fall to the ground and the sole survivor screams out in fear. I grab hold of him

"Shh! Easy there, I won't hurt you. Well, probably not. You see, you're special. Out of all your friends you've been chosen to carry out a special mission for me."

He quivers in fear but I have his attention.

"You see all I need for you to do is your job. Report everything you've seen here to your boss, and also, give them a message to broadcast on the air."

Ahem.

"I am the terrorist behind all of the catastrophic events that have taken place so far. Until I've gotten what I want they won't stop, and more innocents will die. The assassin I'm looking for knows who they are and they know how to find me. London South Bank University is next. If the assassin does not comply within 12 hours, staff, students, their relatives, and everyone in or around the university will die. Their lives are in your hands."

Making sure he understood all that, I let the reporter go and he runs off. Even if Assassin doesn't show, if any of the other servants are the 'righteous hero" type, they'll show up. They always do. Some of the masters may even pressure the others into coming too. I can hardly contain my excitement!

Just then Master contacts me, sounding pretty not happy.

"What are you doing?"

"I was getting tired of waiting and chasing. This way we can make them come to us."

"You really are an idiot... Whatever, it's not like it can be helped now. Do you actually plan on killing all those people?"

"I haven't thought that far ahead. Maybe if I get bored or something. I don't care much either way really. Why? Scared I'll murder some of your friends?"

"Just don't do anything stupid."

Oh, it's too late for that.

I head back for my underground headquarters. Any servant arriving near the university should be able to sense me and vice versa.

[Assassin isn't gonna reply to that yet, but their master and his organization will.]

"I assume you've all seen the news?" A number of people with black cloaks and unique masks each nod their heads or give verbal affirmation.

"Alright, then I'll skip the details. As you all know, that damage was entirely caused by Assassin, its ally, and the fights it's been in. Our meeting today is to discuss what to do about these events." Arguments sprout out almost immediately.

"This is going nowhere…" the man who had called the meeting sighed as the grown men around the room bicker like children.

"I believe we should use this opportunity." One man's voice sounds out above the rest, gathering everyone's attention.

"I believe we can frame this servant as the one who has been attacking churches throughout the city and threatening the sanctity of the war. If we adjust the evidence and use our agents within the church it should be possible to make it seem as if he has been doing damage while Assassin was trying to keep information on the war from leaking. This should help us both eliminate an opponent and remove the danger we were facing of the church discovering Assassin's actions."

The men all agree and move to act on this plan. It won't take long before the church acts.

[Basically, the church should do whatever they do when a servant is bad towards Caster since he was nice enough to take credit. Unless this war's organizer is unhappy about that.]

So she Agree...without hesitation....good.

She and i should be able to Work to togethor without much problem....well if i don't brought up the point that she casually Talking about kill her master that it....and not counting the point that there is high chance of she is the one who killed my follow paster and sisters too.

Im just ask her when she has her time to.

....let just put on shirt and pants for now.

[*tears* such major transgressions and no Ruler.

And @Redgrave I will soon corrupt a majority of the people in London.

Or who knows, I might get it to rain Black Mud instead of just overflowing Thames. Probably would cost much lesser in terms of Mana]

[When the church puts a bounty on a servant's head what do they do? Is it just offering command seals to the master whose servant kills them?]

[@Blah pretty much]

[@Llama dont see why not. Me and blah were going around stockpiling souls from people to get more mana]

[@Blah is time to stop! No more kill people to collect souls!]

[F@#king Church has a F@#king Graveyand and free soul for you okay!]

[@Blah before you do any "bounty" stuff, remember that Caster never explicitly revealed which Servant he was (or anything about the war really), he just set up the persona of a terrorist to take credit for all the chaos. At the very least people would have to find out it was him who did it.]

[So just people dying around me will be fine and count as stock piling yea?]

• With Sherlock*
Dear master,where do you think the closest place that has Mages is? Humans are terribly boring. I wanna have some fuuun~

[>Stands around while: a large portion of the city explodes all the way down to the mantle, a portion of the sound in the city is sucked to one location that lets off a large ammount of magic, at least three NPs are activated in a 3 way battle.

>Claims the other servatns are off the radar without checking ANY of those locations]

[@Edwel, basically my character's master's group is planning to fake evidence on you. They won't be able to say which sevant class it is, but could announce to all masters that the servant that the man appearing on the TV was a servant and put a bounty on him that way.]

[Ah I see, change it to "the man mentioned on TV" and it's fine. No cameras were running during his little scheme and there was only one witness who probably now has some pretty bad PTSD. (Unlikely that Caster won't reveal himself later though.)]

[@Blah, I meant in my path :3, Edited]

It won't be long before the other servants are onto me, I ponder as I look at the bodies lying around me. I need to gather up enough mana for my plans. It will probably take a couple of days to gather enough souls at this rate. Mhm I should probably try speeding it up maybe? *choke slams random guy* or should I let it go at this rate. Decisions decisions.

[Alright]

My master and I both receive a message through our conneciton to the command seals.

"Attention all servants and masters, The holy grail war is temporarily being put on hold, a bounty has been placed on the man who was mentioned on TV today, having taken responsiblity for the destruction of the city. This man is believed to be the servant or master responsible for the large scale damages that have occurred in the city and the mass murders of its citizens. These actions have risked thesecrecy and sanctity of the Holy Grail War. The servant who kills this servant will be granted 2 cadditional ommand seals."

Well that sounds good for me. Though I doubt many servants will really care about the war being delayed.I relay the message to my new master since he doesn't have command seals anymore and we continue heading for my old master's base. When we arrive we head in.

[I kind of feel bad for Edwell]

After i put on the shirts, i contact paster and sister that i sent out to Airport.

And To my relief, more then 90% of them survive (and trust me. in this shithole call "holy grail war"....this is the the most positive outcome you could hope for)

Now what next?

[Blad? Can you contact me to look in the TV next]

Hizack123 said:
[I kind of feel bad for Edwell]
[Don't, that guy's a dick ovo. This is pretty much what Caster wanted though.]

[@Blah nothing about how he took the hit for you? That's cold.]

I receive a message declaring a bounty on "me."

"Well that was fast."

The territory I've been making around the surrounding area is just about finished. Using Prelati's Spellbook as a base, it buffs the stats of any Horrors (cthuloids) fighting inside it and automatically forms new ones using any blood or corpses available, while also decreasing enemy stats.

I begin calling my army from all over the city to fall in closer to the area.

"Well Almo, this might be the last time we can freely speak to each other."

Panicked squeaks

"What's that? You want to join the battle too?"

Angry squeaking

I reach into Almo's cage and start petting him. Funny how he scampers about when I reach for him, it's almost as if he's afraid of me. I grab hold of him and bring him closer.

"It'll be really dangerous you know. There's a chance we won't both make it out. I mean I'll be fine if course but-"

Bites off finger

"
Such enthusiasm! I knew I trained you well. Alright, I'll let you come with me, but you're gonna need some major upgrades."

I call in one of the cthuloids that's been patrolling my hideout. It slithers in making gross squelching noises as it hovers by me.

"Now, I know this guy tried to eat you once, but he's not bad once you get to know him. In fact, he's so sorry about it that he's willing to let you use his body."

Horrified squeaks

"No, not that way! Get your mind out of the gutter! Here, I'm just going to do this, and-"

Pained squeaking

"Almost done."

Squelchy noises mixed with squeaking, then a popping sound.

"There, that should do it."

The horrific combined form of rat and cthuloid hovers in front of me, swaying slightly for a few seconds and then, shaking, it explodes, lining the walls and floors with guts. The mess pools as it returns to the center, forming a giant floating ball of blood in front of me. Placing my hand in front of it, I form it, returning its unnatural body. A half rat, half cthuloid monstrosity stands before me. It's just as beautiful as I imagined.

"Perfect, Almo! I'm so proud of you! With you by my side, I can't imagine losing!"

Unintelligible moans

"Right??"

Now just to wait.

[@Hizack, that should happen after we reach my old master's place and deal with him, so I'm gonna write both.]

After we return back, we enter without an issue. Diego seems a bit shocked by the fortress of barriers we pass through getting into the building, but calms down. Luckily no one here questions me, since they still think I'll act like the brat would if they did.

Once we go in we meet my master, he takes us into a back room. When the lights turn on, Diego looks like he's about to puke. The room is full of corpses haphazardly thrown about, but it's those who still live that are truly pitiful. Indescribable pain and suffering caused by a collection of tools rivaling my Noble Phantasm. The workshop of a true psychopath.

A blood vessel pops in my master's head, and he faints with a stroke.

"Sorry Diego, I wanted to show you the reason why this guy disgusts me so much. Otherwise you might think that I'd betray you as well." I cut off my master's arm, and we begin the process to transfer the seals.

As we work through the process, we turn on the news. I tell Diego, "Looks like you're gonna want to see this."

"Looks like you're gonna want to see this." assassin tell me while thinking to myself

"Um...on TV?" I start to looking for TV before i remember the fact that.....i just destroyed the Church a little while ago....F@#k

"Wait a sec" i tell Assassin while i go look for TV on TV shop.

With speed of Servant this should be easy.

Back