• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Current RoR ratings. Since I have started rereading the series again, it's pretty clear most of the cast aren't planet busters, if any. They don't even have the AP for that. The series is littered with flowery language and realistically the characters scale to City level+ and if I'm allowed to speculate, Mountain level at best. I plan on making a CRT after I've recreated DKD profiles, which might take a couple of weeks. So yeah, that's currently my biggest pet peeve.
Wasn't there a CRT to downgrade the profiles since they scaled to weird feats that weren't tier 2 or 5? Why was only the tier 2 stuff removed?

Wasn't there a CRT to downgrade the profiles since they scaled to weird feats that weren't tier 2 or 5? Why was only the tier 2 stuff removed?
I have no clue tbh. The only thing I know is that Tier 2 and 3 has been rejected in the past since Zeus statement of experiencing the big bang was flowery and lacked context.

Current RoR ratings. Since I have started rereading the series again, it's pretty clear most of the cast aren't planet busters, if any. They don't even have the AP for that. The series is littered with flowery language and realistically the characters scale to City level+ and if I'm allowed to speculate, Mountain level at best. I plan on making a CRT after I've recreated DKD profiles, which might take a couple of weeks. So yeah, that's currently my biggest pet peeve.
:devilish:bet, pull up.

Nahhh they gods tho... Alot of support for that statement, only watch anime 🙈

It does tho... Everything adds up and supports each other... It's not vague at all when there's multiple things supporting that statement
Except, there isn't. Most of it is flowery and contradicted by actual feats and showings. RoR characters scaling to planetary is the equivalent of Shigaraki from MHA scaling to planetary by being "a threat to the world"

But anyway, I will leave it at that. You will be able to bring your points when I make the CRT for it.

Yes, me
monkey-drinking.gif

Monkey's not deranged he's just thinking higher-dimensionally.
Truth, you starting to learn/understand

Back