• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I'm getting tired of the politics of this site. The "us vs them" mindset some of the members here developed towards the staff, or how people will immediately assume you're on their side if you make one miniscule slight towards someone that happens to be a mod or some other position. It's surreal how similar it is to actually trying to discuss real world politics. I've seen people side with a member without actually reading their argument just because they said "hurr staff bad durr."

I'm getting tired of the politics of this site. The "us vs them" mindset some of the members here developed towards the staff, or how people will immediately assume you're on their side if you make one miniscule slight towards someone that happens to be a mod or some other position. It's surreal how similar it is to actually trying to discuss real world politics. I've seen people side with a member without actually reading their argument just because they said "hurr staff bad durr."
People unironically be basing their "arguments" based on "Staff bad, regular members cool"?

Truth!!! Staffs just have a higher visibility and has more responsibility... Which is why people judge them more than normally, they get the blame for the people who aren't happy with vsbw profiles and stuff

Me I personally don't understand why people are acting like staffs are all bad or something for no reason.... Wait I'm staff 👁️.👁️

and then fall and get banned?

hmm, that might be a good way to say goodbye to the wiki
Yes....

How would you get banned for asking someone.... Could this be changed? Why not? I feel like it would be better this way and stuff like that.

People complaining instead of trying to do something about it

🙈
My pet peeve is people who have seen every single former member, staff member or regular alike, who has tried to speak out censored and banned and people told to be “ashamed of themselves” and that “[they are] half RVR worthy” for even liking such posts, and still just say “why don’t you try to do something about staff if you don’t like how they run things so much?”

My pet peeve is people who have seen every single former member, staff member or regular alike, who has tried to speak out censored and banned and people told to be “ashamed of themselves” and that “[they are] half RVR worthy” for even liking such posts, and still just say “why don’t you try to do something about staff if you don’t like how they run things so much?”
Didn't understand anything you said 🐵

my pet peeve is former wiki members flexing that they got banned from the place like its an accomplishment or something when literally anyone can pull it off grow up
Tho... Anyone can put a knife in their foot but not everyone will do it 🙈 but yee

my pet peeve is former wiki members flexing that they got banned from the place like its an accomplishment or something when literally anyone can pull it off grow up
430c6a9f180bf723a6e63b0e52d33c6ed721986d56ecf218f0d58cf9597d7c2c_1.jpg

Another Wikawan W.

Back