• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

It's honestly more of an Anos thing.

Garou has like, legitimate fans of both him and OPM, who like, appreciate his character and shit, and don't just focus on his strength. Like sure his character may not be good but ultimately they actually appreciate it and like, like him for who he is, no matter how stupid he may be.

Certain people on this site just like... don't actually like verses they support? It's like Shinza before it got nuked. Most of the fanbase didn't give a shit about the series other than the fact that it was strong. Once it was downgraded, nobody gave a **** anymore.

You know I remember a few times when Anos supporters actually came to his and his verse's defense when people are ******** on his existence and claiming him to be one of those verses that are only relevant for its strength.
My honest reaction to that information:
images

You know I remember a few times when Anos supporters actually came to his and his verse's defense when people are ******** on his existence and claiming him to be one of those verses that are only relevant for its strength.
wut? my brain shut down for abit there, wdym?

It's honestly more of an Anos thing.

Garou has like, legitimate fans of both him and OPM, who like, appreciate his character and shit, and don't just focus on his strength. Like sure his character may not be good but ultimately they actually appreciate it and like, like him for who he is, no matter how stupid he may be.

Certain people on this site just like... don't actually like verses they support? It's like Shinza before it got nuked. Most of the fanbase didn't give a shit about the series other than the fact that it was strong. Once it was downgraded, nobody gave a **** anymore.
I hope nobody has to go through what Shinza gone through before, that sucks dick, and it honestly sickening

People make fun of edgy demon guy(people should just leave him alone, the joke isn't funny anymore).

Goonlords come to defend him.

Is basically it.
tbh I was apathetic really to the whole Anos thingy, but for some unknown reason they reaaaaally want to push through a spot in top 5 strongest for MGF

not gonna point anyone there, it feels pretty neat when the character you support coincidentally placed in the top 5 strongest thread, but uhhh, pushing it is not good

Pet peeve: I heavily dislike how people in certain fanbase's seem to only actually like a verse because it happens to have strong abilities. It's as if they don't even pay attention to the story, characters, plot, or whatever, and simply try and dig for more feats to calculate, more abilities to add, more statements to wank. And people who are just obsessed with making VS matches with the same OP character from a series over and over again simply irk me the wrong way. People like this legit have VS Wiki brainrot.
Quality>>>>>Character haxs.
Is also funny how some verses get dunked by being OP, while some verses get a free pass

oh it can happen to any verse that has OP *****, the brainrots did not filter who is this character, they only care on how powerful a character is
TBH whole anos gimmicky, is just asspulling haxes to beat his broken enemies, so that is kinda expected

Not really familiar with the whole Shinza thing. What happened lol.
not familiar with it too, but from what I heard Shinza has a lot of "fake fans" that boast like "X character (more notably Reinhard) soloes the verse gg" until Quasiyuri happen and Shinza got downgraded and those fake fans vanish like a mirage

but the ONE THING, that I really hate (which is beyond pet peeves now) is that a "fan" ******* BEG THE AUTHOR to make a character more OP through any social media, this is the time when I was not an user here yet but I stumble upon a twitter here (I forgot where is it) and it says "Please add in infinite layers bullshit" (This is overdramatization) to the author.

c'mon, what do you feel when your work, that you put blood and tears into it, only known by these people because of "OP-ness" only. that sucks dick, and it stir my stomach wrong when I first time stumble upon it

and that's my rant folks, sorry if it got heated

not familiar with it too, but from what I heard Shinza has a lot of "fake fans" that boast like "X character (more notably Reinhard) soloes the verse gg" until Quasiyuri happen and Shinza got downgraded and those fake fans vanish like a mirage

but the ONE THING, that I really hate (which is beyond pet peeves now) is that a "fan" ******* BEG THE AUTHOR to make a character more OP through any social media, this is the time when I was not an user here yet but I stumble upon a twitter here (I forgot where is it) and it says "Please add in infinite layers bullshit" (This is overdramatization) to the author.

c'mon, what do you feel when your work, that you put blood and tears into it, only known by these people because of "OP-ness" only. that sucks dick, and it stir my stomach wrong when I first time stumble upon it

Naw naww, people who go on social media to beg authors for power scaling shit are mad cringe ngl 🗿. I think I’ve seen some people do that shit with Ben 10 and the power of Alien X to.

tho at least Ben 10 fans are usually actual like…fans, instead of just people who get off to powerscaling lol.

Naw naww, people who go on social media to beg authors for power scaling shit are mad cringe ngl 🗿. I think I’ve seen some people do that shit with Ben 10 and the power of Alien X to.

tho at least Ben 10 fans are usually actual like…fans, instead of just people who get off to powerscaling lol.
then God bless me for not stumble upon that because I am really seething with anger when I first saw that shit

"Alien X can't reality warp when he's grappled".

The whole conversation made me think of that.

This is basically what happened to Demon King Daimaous author. People deadass went on his Twitter and asked questions like, "Can Akuto beat Goku?", "Can he create DC/MARVEL", in fact, the author now knows VSBW exists and of our ratings. Of course, since he's a normal human being, and not a brain-rotted powerscaler, he doesn't care. He just wrote a story he liked.

bruh people think being chronically online is bad, image being chronically powerscaling
Hence the existence of sock puppet and/or proxy accounts here on VSBW whose sole purpose is to "FRA" CRTs/Vs threads and have 0 other contributions, pretty pathetic and sad tbh.

The fact some peeps go the extra mile by using VPN just so they can hide their IP address so staff can't immediately tell it's the same person but with multiple battle boarding accounts, pretty much justifies the existence of the "touch grass" meme

Pet peeve: I heavily dislike how people in certain fanbase's seem to only actually like a verse because it happens to have strong abilities. It's as if they don't even pay attention to the story, characters, plot, or whatever, and simply try and dig for more feats to calculate, more abilities to add, more statements to wank. And people who are just obsessed with making VS matches with the same OP character from a series over and over again simply irk me the wrong way. People like this legit have VS Wiki brainrot.
Literally Anos

Like seriously reading the Maou Gakuin Discussion thread, it is literally 90% people trying to think of ways to get Anos insert OP ability

Guys I know Anos bashing is haha funny we get it 🗿
Exactly, I don't even take MG seriously at all here (it's kinda a circus I don't really want any part of). The best thing to do is to just move on and focus on content on VSBW you actually enjoy instead of instigating potentially toxic conflicts and arguments with other users via verse bashing or spite remarks/threads.

Exactly, I don't even take MG seriously at all here (it's kinda a circus I don't really want any part of). The best thing to do is to just move on and focus on content on VSBW you actually enjoy instead of instigating potentially toxic conflicts and arguments with other users via verse bashing or spite remarks/threads.
How it feels to be a Pro Wrestling fan on this wiki...

Hence the existence of sock puppet and/or proxy accounts here on VSBW whose sole purpose is to "FRA" CRTs/Vs threads and have 0 other contributions, pretty pathetic and sad tbh.

The fact some peeps go the extra mile by using VPN just so they can hide their IP address so staff can't immediately tell it's the same person but with multiple battle boarding accounts, pretty much justifies the existence of the "touch grass" meme
we should ban fra trains it's really that easy

Back