• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Oh cmon guys, you treat 4chan like a boogieman... I mean is really bad
???????????
No it didn't? What ******* timeline are you living in?
It haved soul, it was actually funny, or atleast funny in the sense of grandpa telling jokes (not really that funny, but it haved that feeling) and it was just a smalll niche of people being jackass to each other. A place where you could actually discuss about videogames (sometimes) without derailing into circlejerk, where people posted their funny memes they made with alot of effort. Not like the turbo mess of politics and wojak spam that is now. Oh also they apperently forced red the creator of terraria to not be lazy and actually work on the game, so it all worked for me(?)

Oh cmon guys, you treat 4chan like a boogieman... I mean is really bad

It haved soul, it was actually funny, or atleast funny in the sense of grandpa telling jokes (not really that funny, but it haved that feeling) and it was just a smalll niche of people being jackass to each other. A place where you could actually discuss about videogames (sometimes) without derailing into circlejerk, where people posted their funny memes they made with alot of effort. Not like the turbo mess of politics and wojak spam that is now. Oh also they apperently forced red the creator of terraria to not be lazy and actually work on the game, so it all worked for me(?)
No I mean
Touhou getting popular due to quake. That never happened.
If we go down that path, 2hu got popular to...quake of all things

Also it is really bad that this is the only conversation i haved in the wiki for along time, that i can actually say things without fear of someone getting offended

I use Reddit and this is what I look like now:

okdude1234-reddituser.gif

i swear i have so many little gripes with this site
Whataboutism. I'm tired of seeing it. I don't care if Dragon Ball has it, stop comparing your verse to it. I don't care if Madoka has an overpowered ability or state of being for weird reasons, and that's why your higher tier character should have it. I don't care if the cosmology of a verse is pretty similar to another verse you support. I genuinely don't understand what is it with the members of this site and them having either an obsession with whataboutism or the definition of random words, or both.

i swear i have so many little gripes with this site
Whataboutism. I'm tired of seeing it. I don't care if Dragon Ball has it, stop comparing your verse to it. I don't care if Madoka has an overpowered ability or state of being for weird reasons, and that's why your higher tier character should have it. I don't care if the cosmology of a verse is pretty similar to another verse you support. I genuinely don't understand what is it with the members of this site and them having either an obsession with whataboutism or the definition of random words, or both.
Fr imagine doing this smh...

The less photorealistic the graphics, the less I think it needs to be 60fps, and the adverse is also true, imho, just because 60fps helps increase the realism of already photorealistic graphics by displaying it in a framerate our eyes perceive events in during our day-to-day lives.

the chad tank top master vs the virgin pri-soner
fights for justice vs sex offender
7-B vs fodder
heals from being mauled with the power of the tank top vs completely folds after being hit by sleeping garou once
but seriously not only is he a criminal, he is also fodder
I feel like he's the reason amai mask gatekeeps people not gonna lie, he has to kick prisoner's ass at some point there's no way

the chad tank top master vs the virgin pri-soner
fights for justice vs sex offender
7-B vs fodder
heals from being mauled with the power of the tank top vs completely folds after being hit by sleeping garou once
but seriously not only is he a criminal, he is also fodder
I feel like he's the reason amai mask gatekeeps people not gonna lie, he has to kick prisoner's ass at some point there's no way
Counterpoint to all of this: He's fabulous AS ****.

A pet peeve of mine is that tier 1 as a whole is arbitrary and the only line between it and tier 11 (in relation to the "lower structure") is "relevancy"

Back