• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

I've seen it several times that people vote without hearing the counter arguments. It's especially prevalent in verses with lot's of fans that fanly fan over their verses.
or when people vote incon because both sides have wincons like
CHILL
discussion isn't even over yet, both sides could win and now we're just trying to figure out who takes it more often than not

Wasn't MGK's LN deleted for having unreliable translations?
That was the reason for the deletion.

But the reason why the topic of deleting it came into being to begin with was because MGK was a controversial verse with a lot of traction from many people.

In this forum, nobody really cares about Slime anymore, especially the web novel, aside from a handful of people. It's nowhere close to the level of discourse MGK had.

The LN is officially translated so you can't do anything to it.

The web novel is free for everyone to shit on, you just need to do your homework and read through the web novel itself and prove it's problematic.

I've been burnt out on Slime so I'm never going to do that ever.

Wasn't MGK's LN deleted for having unreliable translations?
MGK WN was deleted.
Honestly, it would be really funny to bully the last 3 Slime isekai fans and delete their verse. Just saying. Heheeheee
This is not funny, I still want to work for Slime Web Novel.
primarily because the low quality translation of the web novel makes it a prime verse for wanking or generally unreliable indexing
Translations can be annoying in many spots but I don't think it is as much as you say.

There are some profiles I don't want to dealing with but delet them all...no.

That was the reason for the deletion.

But the reason why the topic of deleting it came into being to begin with was because MGK was a controversial verse with a lot of traction from many people.

In this forum, nobody really cares about Slime anymore, especially the web novel, aside from a handful of people. It's nowhere close to the level of discourse MGK had.
Slime is still like the fourth most viewed light novel page, what

MGK WN was deleted.

This is not funny, I still want to work for Slime Web Novel.

Translations can be annoying in many spots but I don't think it is as much as you say.

There are some profiles I don't want to dealing with but delet them all...no.
Just because you find it unfunny doesn't mean me or others won't find it funny ;p

Just because you find it unfunny doesn't mean me or others won't find it funny ;p
Okay pookie bear

deku.gif

This is barely related to the site.
Some of these ad recommendations are just ridiculous. I KNOW you got who-knows-how-much personal info about me Chrome, and that you have access to personalized ads, so why the hell am I getting spammed with back to school ads when I'm an adult with no kids everytime I visit the forum? Why the **** does it happen only on this site and absolutely nowhere else?

This is barely related to the site.
Some of these ad recommendations are just ridiculous. I KNOW you got who-knows-how-much personal info about me Chrome, and that you have access to personalized ads, so why the hell am I getting spammed with back to school ads when I'm an adult with no kids everytime I visit the forum? Why the ***** does it happen only on this site and absolutely nowhere else?
i'm pretty sure every so often the site has a pop-up that asks for permission to do certain things with your collected data
so if you said no to personalized ads, it'd make sense you're getting ads about random bullshit

i'm pretty sure every so often the site has a pop-up that asks for permission to do certain things with your collected data
so if you said no to personalized ads, it'd make sense you're getting ads about random bullshit
I have never once received this prompt.
Nah I reckon those ads are more than accurate and tailormade for you. In fact, I think Google knows you better than you do yourself smile.

Back