• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

THE SCHIZOID STILL HASN'T LEARNED HOW TO ABSORB HIS ALTERNATE PERSONALITIES INTO HIS SOUL AND SWITCH BETWEEN THEM AT WILL.
0TyN7s1.png

Analytical Prediction has to be the most wanked ability on this site.

You display even the most barebones predictive ability and suddenly your a future sight god who can discern any action.
this is why justifications for abilities this broad MATTER

you have shit like seungcheol baek from GoH who can look at you and instantly know you were getting laid exactly 27 hours and 19 minutes ago, and from this know exactly how you fight down to a T (you could replace this with the average chinaman MC if desired)
vs
shinra from fire force who only managed to predict the change in trajectory of projectiles since the attacker was moving

My wiki pet peeve rn is how bad the nasuverse profiles are rn. Suffers from the same problem as Dragon Ball. All of these fancy upgrades yet bad profiles. Atleast this is actually being worked on (albeit slowly) unlike Dragon Ball although the authority crap needs a verse power page

My wiki pet peeve rn is how bad the nasuverse profiles are rn. Suffers from the same problem as Dragon Ball. All of these fancy upgrades yet bad profiles. Atleast this is actually being worked on (albeit slowly) unlike Dragon Ball although the authority crap needs a verse power page
I'm working on some of the Tsukihime profiles right now. gonna work on stay night after

Analytical prediction is kind of ridiculous fundamentally, since it relies on predicting how opponents will react to your moves as well, meaning if you just stand still doing nothing, then predicting them dodging your attacks and then just standing there and not attacking them, means they would then of course not dodge.
It’s not just a good skill feat, it’s generally paradoxical when people are like “I will predict your next 100 moves perfectly”

(Performed this feat)
(Scales to Jabroni Mark who did this feat)
(Blitzed Jabroni Mark)
(Via this calculation)
By God Almighty I hate justifications like this, even the third one is barely passable because it at least describes the justification for the tier. Will it kill y'all to actually describe what these jabronie marks without a life that don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot,marks are actually doing?

Yeah that's my pet peeve.

Back