• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

do yall even post pet peeves here anymore or is it just reposting the same couple jokes i've seen 50 times
c37.png

do yall even post pet peeves here anymore or is it just reposting the same couple jokes i've seen 50 times
my pet peeve is every damn match being awful and terrible, so rare is an aesthetically sensible match that is fair. I also hate matches that are just SUPER HAXLORD VS SUPER HAXLORD (WHICH ONE HAS A HIGHER NUMBER FOR HIS HAC???)

Consistently the worst thing about this place.

my pet peeve is every damn match being awful and terrible, so rare is an aesthetically sensible match that is fair. I also hate matches that are just SUPER HAXLORD VS SUPER HAXLORD (WHICH ONE HAS A HIGHER NUMBER FOR HIS HAC???)

A shame that I don't care for VS matches for my own verse now that I've upgraded it to hell and back (and it's only gonna get worse in the future). It's even worse when people wank the hell out of "layered" or "thought-based" hax, which makes those matches even less fun to debate.

A shame that I don't care for VS matches for my own verse now that I've upgraded it to hell and back (and it's only gonna get worse in the future). It's even worse when people wank the hell out of "layered" or "thought-based" hax, which makes those matches even less fun to debate.
unsure if this is a jab at DnD but yeah I'm partial to matches with more meat to them than arguing about one specific ability that wins it instantly.

Nah, this was about Touhou. It's just not fun to say "passive space-time hax/probability & fatehax/soul absorption/fearhax lmaooo". D&D at least has usable low to mid tiers, last I checked.
Variable usability all throughout. You got guys with 1-A mindhax at 1st level and you got guys with no hax at all at High 6-A.

All Bleach supporters are socks of Arc, all Bleach opponents are socks of Damage.
All Dragon Ball supporters have a reading comprehension worse than Goku's.
All novel supporters mysteriously disappear when you downgrade their verse.
All Nasu supporters are slaves to ****.

The great Prophet wrote this, and many more, in the holy passages. It is disturbing that he was capable of predicting all of this, proving his divinity.

mid take
HaxLord With More Layers Than You Can Count #5 Morbillion still solos your verse tbh

mid take
HaxLord With More Layers Than You Can Count #5 Morbillion still solos your verse tbh
he doesn't know who introduced the notion of layered resistance to the wiki

Back