• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this was older than the wiki forum (the old one), as the oldest archives of the mention of "hax layer" or similar was in here as if it was already accepted in general, I guess eventually it became a sort of standard as vs threads went over the years.

Bizarre to see names from 2016 randomly come up again, I must say.

I think we are having a second monkeman rn
You still have an obsession with trying to prove that I'm somehow a bisexual femboy from Serbia. I hope you seek counselling for your mental wellbeing, as obsession and addiction can lead you down a dangerous path in life. Always have hope, for Allah watches over you and this is just another challenge laid out for you. 🙏

I don't like the way some people constantly create versus thread for two characters they know nothing about. (And most of them are really bad matchups.)

After creating versus thread, they disappear and when supporters of one of the two characters comment on the thread, supporters of the other character are forced to discuss thread for don't get an unnecessary loses.
(This case valit to matches added to profiles.)

Last edited:
I don't like the way some people constantly create versus thread for two characters they know nothing about. (And most of them are really bad matchups.)

After creating versus thread, they disappear and when supporters of one of the two characters comment on the thread, supporters of the other character are forced to discuss thread for don't get an unnecessary loses.
(This case valit to matches added to profiles.)
Sounds like instigating. I wouldn't let them get away with it if I was you, just saying.

The new censoring of curse words on VSWiki is really throwing me off.

I go back to threads or conversations that I participated in a while ago, and I have to remind myself about the new filter when a bunch of words are censored like people were sprinkling slurs all across their posts back then. It's disorienting.

Honestly though. I wonder if we could had used a wordreplacer instead of a filter for the most common and harmless one, like instead of censoring f*ck, it would replace it with frick instead. Because yeah, right now it looks like exclusivly sailors are frequenting this forum.

The new censoring of curse words on VSWiki is really throwing me off.

I go back to threads or conversations that I participated in a while ago, and I have to remind myself about the new filter when a bunch of words are censored like people were sprinkling slurs all across their posts back then. It's disorienting.
you just lack the power. the ability to say fuck with no repercussions.

This thing's stupid.
2LXopW1.png

I hate looking at it, I want to punch them in their miserable little soy faces.

You telling me an extension was already made for this specific FANDOM feature that's only available if you're logged out?
No, what I'm saying is that there are rumors that some extensions exist that outright block out all of these pesky ads, including that thing that only you get in specific circumstances.

capitalism crushes the staunchest of wills underneath an iron heel.
Is that the only reason? Capitalism existed for quite a while yet people seem to be more apathetic (Is that the correct word for someone with a lot of apathy?) than ever before.

That and other countries don't have the same level of apathy that the US and similar countries have. They're also capitalists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back