• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a bad take, it's way better now. Casuals can now understand everything. And I don't have to scroll to the bottom of the page and scroll up repeatedly just to know which tier is which.
A. I personally feel that putting the keys first puts to much emphasis on the keys themselves over other categories. I think a character's name is much more important than the keys but how it is now the keys take priority
B. I feel it trivializes bolding in a profile. For the most part the bolding is only reserved for the most important part of a page is only done for the most critical parts EI: the categories and stats. It's done to make those things pop up but I think basically all of the second line trivializes it since a key section is basically all bold and is now the second thing you see. It is much more tolerable as a footnote.
C. You still going to probably scroll thoughout the page anyway while looking at AP, Defense, Powers and Abilities and Speed.
D. I don't give a shit what casuals have to think, duck em.

A. I personally feel that putting the keys first puts to much emphasis on the keys themselves over other categories. I think a character's name is much more important than the keys but how it is now the keys take priority
B. I feel it trivializes bolding in a profile. For the most part the bolding is only reserved for the most important part of a page is only done for the most critical parts EI: the categories and stats. It's done to make those things pop up but I think basically all of the second line trivializes it since a key section is basically all bold and is now the second thing you see. It is much more tolerable as a footnote.
C. You still going to probably scroll thoughout the page anyway while looking at AP, Defense, Powers and Abilities and Speed.
D. I don't give a shit what casuals have to think, duck em.
The thing is that when the keys are below, you don't know what the **** the page is talking about until you scroll to the bottom. No wiki puts the information that makes you understand the pages at the bottom. Imaginate si Wikipedia pusiera el índice al final de sus páginas, eso confundiría un montón a las personas.

¿Como coño se dice índice en inglés? Olvidé como se dice y me da vagancia usar el traductor de Google.

The thing is that when the keys are below, you don't know what the **** the page is talking about until you scroll to the bottom. No wiki puts the information that makes you understand the pages at the bottom. Imaginate si Wikipedia pusiera el índice al final de sus páginas, eso confundiría un montón a las personas.

¿Como coño se dice índice en inglés? Olvidé como se dice y me da vagancia usar el traductor de Google.
A. Index
B. Also they kinda do though, like the notes section and refrence area is at the bottom. If your talking about the contents section that's no longer at the top of wikipedia pages, it's now on the side (also those are on the top on certian pages on our wiki).

Wait if the invisible dragon is 5,783,458,765,666² times stronger at Full Power shouldn't he be 2-B?

Just make a character whose speed increases at a double exponential rate, they'd outspeed in no time.
Good idea. What if his speeds increases every second? Every second he lives his speed gets raised to the power of two. His speed increases absurdly due to being the concept of speed yet despite all of that, he never reaches infinity.

Good idea. What if his speeds increases every second? Every second he lives his speed gets raised to the power of two. His speed increases absurdly due to being the concept of speed yet despite all of that, he never reaches infinity.
Yeah that would work. You'd only need around 10 seconds to pass the dragon by multiple magnitudes btw.
About 8 to be faster than that one Spongebob string feat.

Last edited:
Wait if the invisible dragon is 5,783,458,765,666² times stronger at Full Power shouldn't he be 2-B?
Based on how current tier 2 works you need to demonstrate destroying separate space times or something to get higher tiers. Multipliers in tier 2 really only let you go higher into whatever scale you're already at so he's whatever the hell that number is times stronger than a baseline low 2-c but he wouldn't be able to use that to jump to like 2-c or 2-b

2^2^0 = 2
c115642e927eb81854ed0afcd4da6be0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back