• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
My man shot, stabbed and drove with a massive care into the back of the only fellow even trying to defen him.
Oh, did I? I apologize to Tots Real then, I got carried away by my desire to talk about something interesting. But I kind of agree with everyone else here, we're on the same side of this silly topic. It's just that y'all threw me under the bus over an unfunny joke haha. Though maybe I should have been clearer about that comment being an embarrassing attempt at being humorous.
homelander-the-boys.gif
You know, I find it kind of weird how sexualized depictions of Juana de Arco (Or well, most characters in Fate that are based on real people) are, they're based on real people yet they're sexualized.

Dying and someone making a sexualized character based on yourself seems like a fate worse than death.

If I die, y'all should turn me into the least sexualized thing imaginable, just make me a manly Chad or robot. If I die, turn me into a robot. I want to be an airplane.

The same happened with Dragon Ball fans. A lot of the misunderstanding of their own series and characters come from the fact that they watched Dragon Ball Abridged rather than watch the original series.
This. I was literally going to go to this example. Do you know how many people think Goku is far worse of a father than he actually is because of that show? Like, they forget Piccolo literally took Goku's son Gohan and literally forced him into a survival situation against his will, that Vegeta verbatim said he didn't care about Bulma or Baby Trunks, and literally assaulted his own son because his head was so far up his own butt he had a front-row seat to his own bowel movements, and that in essence, the most egregious offense Goku had as a father was believing in his son (quite a downplay, sure, but you get the point).

This. I was literally going to go to this example. Do you know how many people think Goku is far worse of a father than he actually is because of that show? Like, they forget Piccolo literally took Goku's son Gohan and literally forced him into a survival situation against his will, that Vegeta verbatim said he didn't care about Bulma or Baby Trunks, and literally assaulted his own son because his head was so far up his own butt he had a front-row seat to his own bowel movements, and that in essence, the most egregious offense Goku had as a father was believing in his son (quite a downplay, sure, but you get the point).
I was going to use that example too because I saw a lot people talking about it but then I realized that I never watched Dragon Ball and I shouldn't talk about it.

I don't get the hype behind feet.

Hands are much better :v
E5QCvsSVkAAa9M3.jpg_large.jpg

You know of Azure Lane? Those madlads behind it are making Azure Welkin and its about planes. Cant wait for my f22 Raptor waifu to grace the skies.
If this is what Monke Man was talking about then I wouldn't consider it sexualization of planes since if you turn inanimate objects into women then at that point they're just women, not planes.

Their PFPs are from extra canonical media? I thought they were commissioned portraits or something like that, because I don't recognize the characters in their PFPs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back