• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vs battles wiki pet peeves

Status
Not open for further replies.
The metroids. Also a cameo. Which furthers my point
Also even if Samus was in the same world as Kirby, Mario isn't. Which was my point.
Cameos don't make things canon
Props to Kid Icarus for handling cameos the based way by completely obliterating the fourth wall and being self aware of videogame tropes (fictional tropes in general) such as cameos, weak-points, timeskips, etc.

As much as I poke fun at Dread, I gotta commemorate her for challenging the stereotype that all women belong in the kitchen, because holy **** she shouldn't be allowed to step foot into one.
I mean, I lowkey agree with her on the basic principle, because one is at least (Hopefully) between consenting adults. The other not so much. I want to hear her cope though

This whole wiki is scaling Goku victims. Does it matter at all when Goku beats everyone on the wiki?
STOP POSTING ABOUT Goku Solos! I'M TIRED OF SEEING IT! MY FRIENDS ON TIKTOK SAY DBS GOKU IS BOUNDLESS, ON DISCORD IT'S Goku Solos! I was in a server, right? and ALL OF THE CHANNELS were just talking about how Goku Solos stuff. I-I showed my champion underwear to my girlfriend (Just kidding, no powerscaler has a girlfriend) and t-the logo I flipped it and I said "Goku Solos" I ******* looked at a trashcan and said "Goku Solos" I looked at my penis I think of an astronauts helmet and I go "Goku Solos" AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHGESFG

mingler-orangutan.gif

I don't like how the keys are on the top of the page now. I looks weird.
That's a bad take, it's way better now. Casuals can now understand everything. And I don't have to scroll to the bottom of the page and scroll up repeatedly just to know which tier is which.
Both incest and Lolis are fine... Just keep everything above age and consensual, boom 🐒
What about all those fictional characters that are drawn like adults yet the author makes them a ridiculous low age (Jotaro Kujo, Ryuko Matoi, the list goes on) are they better or worse than shit like 36293727 year old lolis?

What about all those fictional characters that are drawn like adults yet the author makes them a ridiculous low age (Jotaro Kujo, Ryuko Matoi, the list goes on)
Those are 17... What you mean? Also ain't no way kill la kill girl looks like an adult...
are they better or worse than shit like 36293727 year old lolis?
Depends on the 36293727 year old loli, a loli is a young girl but is fully developed in both mind and body... 🤔

Last edited:
That's a bad take, it's way better now. Casuals can now understand everything. And I don't have to scroll to the bottom of the page and scroll up repeatedly just to know which tier is which.
It's a good formatting decision, but it's the type of thing that's pretty weird to implement after so many years imo. The difficulty in scrolling to the bottom to find keys was a pretty minor for most profiles, outside the ones that had like...4+ keys.

Those are 17... What you mean? Also ain't no way kill la kill girl looks like an adult...
Yeah, Ryuko was not my strongest example but there are other examples. I just don't remember it from the top of my mind
Giorno and Jotaro are good examples tho. I thought they were adults.
Depends on the 36293727 year old loli, a loli is a young girl but is fully developed in both mind and body... 🤔
I can kind of understand what you're talking about.
Loli vs underage
Anime-Girl.png
vs
Underage-Anime-Girl.png
Show both to an average anime fan and both would be called lolis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back