• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED! 4-2-0) Have you ever heard of AMOGUS, Gregory?: Gregory and Glamrock Freddy (FNAF: Security Breach) Vs The Impostor (Among Us)

That's impressive and all but Glitchtrap is a literal sentient line of code and Freddy was able to resist him multiple times throughout the game
Iirc the only reason Freddy wasn't taken over by Glitchtrap was because after the intro he was booted into safe mode and disconnected from the Pizzaplex system.
while Impostor has to use a Screenpad that is connected to the network of the building itself (His sabotages are relatively easy to fix too). Again, Impostor hasn't shown to be able to hack things that aren't connected to the location he is in which means he likely won't be able to hack Freddy since the guy can operate outside of the Pizzaplex.
I mean Freddy is connected to the building if he's not in safe mode.

Iirc the only reason Freddy wasn't taken over by Glitchtrap was because after the intro he was booted into safe mode and disconnected from the Pizzaplex system.

I mean Freddy is connected to the building if he's not in safe mode.
He is in safe mode here, though that does mean he can run out of power and be forced to recharge if the fight goes on for too long.

Last edited:
Yeah Right Hand Man: Reborn is a skin and can be used with any visor cosmetics.
Well, they're called cosmetics for a reason. Unlike the skin, they don't serve actual practical use other than looking cool... And the Impostor has enhanced eyesight anyways so the laser should still affect him.

Well, they're called cosmetics for a reason. Unlike the skin, they don't serve actual practical use other than looking cool...
Like I said before a lot of them fully cover the imposter visor which should prevent Gregry from shooting the Faz Blaster in the eye. which leaves Glam Freddy's shout as the only way to stun the Imposter. Glam Freddy's shout has a much lower range and requires him to get pretty close to the Imposter without them noticing which is gonna be pretty hard due to their enhanced senses and their ability to see and get "pings" from nearby targets to help locate them which should negate the duo's ability to sneak up on the Imposter.

Like I said before a lot of them fully cover the imposter visor which should prevent Gregry from shooting the Faz Blaster in the eye. which leaves Glam Freddy's shout as the only way to stun the Imposter. Glam Freddy's shout has a much lower range and requires him to get pretty close to the Imposter without them noticing which is gonna be pretty hard due to their enhanced senses and their ability to see and get "pings" from nearby targets to help locate them which should negate the duo's ability to sneak up on the Imposter.
Main game Impostor only has enhanced eyesight that lets him see in the dark. Can we even use Hide n Seek Impostor since it isn't on the profile? If we did use that version, he wouldn't have the ability to sabotage nor would he have the cybernetics due to not being able to equip skins.

If we did use that version, he wouldn't have the ability to sabotage nor would he have the cybernetics due to not being able to equip skins.
The most likely reason the Imposter cant sabotage in hide-n-seek is because the power on the ship is already out and not being able to equip skins is more likely a game limitation than an intended restriction on what Imposters can wear.

Alright. I'm reviving this thread.
The most likely reason the Imposter cant sabotage in hide-n-seek is because the power on the ship is already out and not being able to equip skins is more likely a game limitation than an intended restriction on what Imposters can wear.
The power isn't out though because crewmates can still perform tasks that requires the power to be on. Also, wouldn't Impostor's enhanced eyesight mean the laser would still affect it regardless of it wearing eye protection?

The power isn't out though because crewmates can still perform tasks that requires the power to be on.
They can't do that in the regular game mode so idk.
Also, wouldn't Impostor's enhanced eyesight mean the laser would still affect it regardless of it wearing eye protection?
I'm pretty sure that the laser won't affect the imposter even with their enhanced eyesight due to the laser getting blocked by whatever headgear they have and not even reaching their eyes.

I'm pretty sure that the laser won't affect the imposter even with their enhanced eyesight due to the laser getting blocked by whatever headgear they have and not even reaching their eyes.
If the headgear can actually block the laser then wouldn't that mean they wouldn't be able to see clearly? You know, because light actually has to reach their eyes for them to see? And because they have enhanced eyesight that lets them see in the dark perfectly fine, the laser should still affect them regardless?
Basically, if the Impostor has no trouble seeing in the dark while also having the headgear that cover their eyes (Unlike Monty) then the laser should still be able to reach their eyes and blind them.

If the headgear can actually block the laser then wouldn't that mean they wouldn't be able to see clearly? You know, because light actually has to reach their eyes for them to see?
Headgear never affects an imposters slight in-game so I don't see why it would here.
And because they have enhanced eyesight that lets them see in the dark perfectly fine, the laser should still affect them regardless?
Basically, if the Impostor has no trouble seeing in the dark while also having the headgear that cover their eyes (Unlike Monty) then the laser should still be able to reach their eyes and blind them.
To my understanding, the Faz-blaster has to hit something directly in the eyes to stun them. Like I've said before imposter has headgear like My Name Geoff and Virtual Reality which should provide better protection than Monty's glasses.

Headgear never affects an imposters slight in-game so I don't see why it would here.

To my understanding, the Faz-blaster has to hit something directly in the eyes to stun them. Like I've said before imposter has headgear like My Name Geoff and Virtual Reality which should provide better protection than Monty's glasses.
What I'm trying to say is that the headgear is useless because Impostor has good eyes which can see through it and the dark just fine so the laser should still affect it regardless because its eyesight is just much better than a human.

What about the camera? It has a big flash that doesn't require Gregory to be accurate and can stun the same things that the laser can. And don't forget about Freddy's shout as well.

What I'm trying to say is that the headgear is useless because Impostor has good eyes which can see through it and the dark just fine so the laser should still affect it regardless because its eyesight is just much better than a human.
The Fazerblaster and the Faz-Cam only cause seizures, blindness, and semi-paralysis when directly shot into the eyes of an opponent, I don't see how Gregory hitting the Imposters headgear would affect them even with their enhanced eyesight. Also the Imposter can just have a mouth in place of a visor so they can go completely unaffected by the The Fazerblaster and the Faz-Cam
What about the camera? It has a big flash that doesn't require Gregory to be accurate and can stun the same things that the laser can. And don't forget about Freddy's shout as well.
The flash can be blocked with headgear like You wanna slice of me? or the aforementioned Wurm. Freddy has to get well into the Imposters range to use his shout so there's nothing stopping the Imposter from just shooting Freddy or blasting him with their laser.

Btw If I haven't made it clear I'm voting for the Imposter.

The Fazerblaster and the Faz-Cam only cause seizures, blindness, and semi-paralysis when directly shot into the eyes of an opponent, I don't see how Gregory hitting the Imposters headgear would affect them even with their enhanced eyesight. Also the Imposter can just have a mouth in place of a visor so they can go completely unaffected by the The Fazerblaster and the Faz-Cam

The flash can be blocked with headgear like You wanna slice of me? or the aforementioned Wurm. Freddy has to get well into the Imposters range to use his shout so there's nothing stopping the Imposter from just shooting Freddy or blasting him with their laser.

Btw If I haven't made it clear I'm voting for the Imposter.
So... Body Control? I'm not convinced that Impostor can just turn their eyes into a mouth because Crewmates can wear that too if I'm not wrong.
Actually, you know what? Counted. I have never seen anyone actually bring up the cosmetics in a match before so I think we have covered literally everything there is to cover. I'll just let people decide which arguments they find more convincing and place their votes.

Back