• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"Have you ever heard of the Jailbait Ending, Gregory?" (Gregory and Freddy VS The Manager)

XitSign

He/Him
The first of a series of matches where The Manager fights a bunch of kid characters because of a stupid joke from the first game that's become a meme with me and my friends. And who better to start with than the newest main character from the series the VCRPG games took...some strong inspiration from.

I'm pretty sure The Manager AP stomps unless I've messed up my math, but Gregory's equipment seems to allow for him to overcome durability differences in other threads so I wanna at least try this.

The Manager VS Gregory with Glamerock Freddy, Both are 9-C (Gregory is with Freddy at least) with Monty's Claws restricted, both have all of their equipment, speed is equalized (I think this is necessary due to The Manager having reaction feats), and the fight takes place at the Pizzaplex and starts 10 meters apart.

A boy and his bear: 0

Female Afton: 0

This Thread is Just a Theory: 0

Last edited:
Gregory's profile is outdated, Freddy is 9-C in durability and base AP, however he has claws that are 9-B. I believe this means the Manager one-shots, unless Freddy's immortality and inorganic physiology can prevent that.

However, he does have his blaster, which can take her out if he's lucky.

I can bring Manager down to the 9-C calc and restrict the claws. It's still a hefty AP advantage if Freddy is baseline, about 3.6x, but it gives them a melee chance. Ontop of the blaster.

The resilient Immortality Type 2 body of the robots is good, but Manager having a decent AP advantage and LS advantage in either key probably means it won't last long...Going into this I kinda imagined Freddy was, at best, a meat shield for Gregory.

For...what reason above?

The fight conditions were changed and the only mention of a win-con was 'if Gregory was lucky', nothing was debated yet

Back