• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED! 4-2-0) Have you ever heard of AMOGUS, Gregory?: Gregory and Glamrock Freddy (FNAF: Security Breach) Vs The Impostor (Among Us)

Bump. Gave the Impostor Cybernetics so that it's a oneshot for both sides again. Don't think it changes much though.

Due to the rules of the fight changing, votes have been resetted...

Last edited:
The calc has to be accepted in the crt first
I mean, even if the CRT isn't accepted, Freddy would still oneshot Impostor either way thanks to Monty's Claws. Impostor also oneshots him either way with the laser. The point is, I'm trying to make it so that the match is still balanced even if the CRT is accepted.

I mean, even if the CRT isn't accepted, Freddy would still oneshot Impostor either way thanks to Monty's Claws. Impostor also oneshots him either way with the laser. The point is, I'm trying to make it so that the match is still balanced even if the CRT is accepted.
With the laser, the whole body of freddy, or almost half of it, would be incinarated before greg or fred can do anything, and unlike with the gun, he doesn't punch before using it.

Neitheir, this just became a extreme mismatch
Well, if I take the laser away with the CRT applied, Impostor can still oneshot Gregory but not Freddy. Freddy should be able to survive long enough to close the distance and win the match for them, though he probably won't be able to do so if he starts the fight without Gregory. Again, it's still Gregory stunning the Impostor that lands them the win. So yeah, I think removing the laser is the way to go unless someone can make an argument for G&F being able to get past the laser.

Well, if I take the laser away with the CRT applied, Impostor can still oneshot Gregory but not Freddy. Freddy should be able to survive long enough to close the distance and win the match for them, though he probably won't be able to do so if he starts the fight without Gregory. Again, it's still Gregory stunning the Impostor that lands them the win. So yeah, I think removing the laser is the way to go unless someone can make an argument for G&F being able to get past the laser.
The problem really is, impostor is not skilled enough to have a chance against someone who can one shoot him

The problem really is, impostor is not skilled enough to have a chance against someone who can one shoot him
I guess he can try to stealth Freddy or disguising himself as one of the Staff Bots so he can take cheap shots on him with the gun but wouldn't Freddy just see through it due to Roxanne's eyes?

I guess he can try to stealth Freddy or disguising himself as one of the Staff Bots so he can take cheap shots on him with the gun but wouldn't Freddy just see through it due to Roxanne's eyes?
Yeah, due to his x-ray, he would realise it's not a staff bot

Yeah, due to his x-ray, he would realise it's not a staff bot
I originally thought Impostor can just Sabotage Freddy but then I remembered that he resisted Burntrap so that wouldn't work either. So his only wincon is to just keep shooting I guess, assuming that he actually uses the gun the way it is meant to be used.

I originally thought Impostor can just Sabotage Freddy but then I remembered that he resisted Burntrap so that wouldn't work either. So his only wincon is to just keep shooting I guess, assuming that he actually uses the gun the way it is meant to be used.
Unfortunetly he don't, I guess he could theorically run away, disguise as gregory, kill the original gregory while freedy isn't looking and use It to kill freedy... trough It eill be really hard or impossible to achive

Unfortunetly he don't, I guess he could theorically run away, disguise as gregory, kill the original gregory while freedy isn't looking and use It to kill freedy... trough It eill be really hard or impossible to achive
Yeah, especially since Gregory could just constantly be hiding inside of Freddy to shield himself from the gunshots. Anyways, let's just wait to see if the CRT get accepted or not (It probably will) then we'll continue with the match.

Yeah, especially since Gregory could just constantly be hiding inside of Freddy to shield himself from the gunshots. Anyways, let's just wait to see if the CRT get accepted or not (It probably will) then we'll continue with the match.
I say It will become a stomp, sorry

Bump. Now that the CRT has been accepted (I think), we can continue with our discussion.
With the laser, the whole body of freddy, or almost half of it, would be incinarated before greg or fred can do anything, and unlike with the gun, he doesn't punch before using it.
Now that I look at it again, I would argue that G&F can potentially deal with the laser. They have prior knowledge so they would know to avoid it. They can use their knowledge of the Pizzaplex's layout and the ability to observe Impostor from afar with cameras and X-Rays to hide from him and catch him off guard.
Also, the laser isn't that big. It covers half of Impostor's body and he is 1 meter tall so Freddy should be able to survive a shot or two despite the AP difference thanks to Immortality Type 2
(And in Ruin, the prototype Freddy is shown to survive without a head)
Another point I want to argue is Chica's voicebox being able to stun Impostor due to his cybernetics but I'm not sure what the range of the shout attack is (It only says Standard Melee Range on the profiles of both Freddy and Chica) and whether it would actually work.

Last edited:
Bump... This is the last bump... If no one else is going to participate, I'll just abandon this thread but will keep it on watch.

Impostor and g&f start like 100 m away, so their cameras are going to be REALLY useful.

Although impostor could kinda counter it, I think, with his shapeshifting, since I don't think Feddy can X-ray him through cameras, but they can still know which one is him when sufficiently close and wont be taken by surprise.

Although I should say that the 9-A is extremely dangerous, but since they have prior knowledge, they should be fine.

Although... wait... wouldn't the impostor be able to hack the cameras?

Back