• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED! 4-2-0) Have you ever heard of AMOGUS, Gregory?: Gregory and Glamrock Freddy (FNAF: Security Breach) Vs The Impostor (Among Us)

Kind of a sequel to this fight. I really hope this isn't a stomp.
THE RULES:
  • The battle takes place in the Pizzaplex at 3 AM.
  • Gregory and Freddy are given prior knowledge about The Impostor.
  • Post-Upgrades Freddy and Cybernetic Impostor are used.
  • Both sides have access to their standard equipment (Exceptions being Glamrock Freddy for Gregory and Cybernetics for the Impostor, because duh).
  • SBA for everything else.
Who wins and why?

Superstar Duo: 4 (@Perequeliri993, @King_Dom470, @noninho, @AThe1412)

DON'T CALL AMOGUS AT 3 AM: 2 (@Greatsage13th, @koopa3144)

I always come back (Inconclusive):

Last edited:
Don’t think that would help him that much since he only has Street level durability
He can survive as a disembodied head, so he may become destroyed, but he will live. the bad thing is his gun, which would be capable of pulverizing him, although I guess Gregory can blind him

Impostor in character only uses the gun after incapacitating the oponent, mostly punching the back of their head first to trow them on the ground
Well either the impostor still stomps, he is over 7x stronger than Freddy’s durability, or Freddy stomps due to being over 6x stronger than the Impostor’s durability

Well either the impostor still stomps, he is over 7x stronger than Freddy’s durability, or Freddy stomps due to being over 6x stronger than the Impostor’s durability
If you are still talking about the gun, again. He only uses It whem the oponent is partially incapacitated as a finishing move

So It will almost not come into play

And 6 times isn't stomp distance

If you are still talking about the gun, again. He only uses It whem the oponent is partially incapacitated as a finishing move

So It will almost not come into play

And 6 times isn't stomp distance
I’m talking about physicals, and the 7.5x stomp thing is based off the distance between baseline 10-B and 9-C, which is a 5x difference now

If both can oneshot eachother, then it's not a stomp. In a stomp a charcter has to have literally no possible winning move or strategy to win. This is just a case of mutual oneshot.

Guy who made a Baldi vs Impostor mismatch here. I'm with @HonestlyBored24 here. Honestly, even a 46 kJ attack is pushing it considering crewmates barely survive 23 kJ and both crewmates and impostors die equally horribly from terminal velocity falls. Apparently Among Us Guys have a terminal velocity of 81.7991 m/s based on their size and the fact that they're shaped like bullets: https://prnt.sc/Fuh_gu_SOcLL

Hum, strange

Any way, them the battle is "can gregory blind amongus and freedy finish him of?"

Idk, I can see gregory don't beingh able to shoot amongus eyes with the laser and this making amoungus be able to punch freedy in the face and shoot him

As well see gregory gettig the hit and freedy goring the impostor with his claws pircing damage

Votig incon

Hum, strange

Any way, them the battle is "can gregory blind amongus and freedy finish him of?"

Idk, I can see gregory don't beingh able to shoot amongus eyes with the laser and this making amoungus be able to punch freedy in the face and shoot him

As well see gregory gettig the hit and freedy goring the impostor with his claws pircing damage

Votig incon
Vote counted.

If Freddy distracts him, then Gregory can very likely hit the impostor with the fazer blaster, and as the impostor is not accustomed to fighting half blind, he'll have a hard time pointing his gun.

If Freddy distracts him, then Gregory can very likely hit the impostor with the fazer blaster, and as the impostor is not accustomed to fighting half blind, he'll have a hard time pointing his gun.
Amongus do not use his gun like a regular gun, he uses as a finisher whem the oponent is down

We also don't know if impostor has eyes thanks to the "visor"

He likely does, as he cannot see through walls, and his vison mostly acts the same way than the crewmates', except for the fact that they can see in the dark.
It can theorically protect the impostor as well sinse Gregory woufsn't know where his eyes... or eye is inside the visor thing

Bump.
So from what I'm getting here, both sides can oneshot each other and it depends on whether or not Gregory can stun Impostor with his Fazcam and Fazerblaster to decide who emerge victorious. Leaning towards Gregory and Freddy thanks to them being faster in terms of running speed which should let them keep distance long enough for Gregory to stun Impostor then Freddy runs at him and tears him in two with his claws.

It can theorically protect the impostor as well sinse Gregory woufsn't know where his eyes... or eye is inside the visor thing
I'm pretty sure that the "visor" isn't an actual visor. Considering that Crewmates can "eat" via osmosis, the astronaut suit is likely their actual body and the visor is meant to be the body part that gives them eyesight. The same should apply to the Impostor.

I'm pretty sure that the "visor" isn't an actual visor. Considering that Crewmates can "eat" via osmosis, the astronaut suit is likely their actual body and the visor is meant to be the body part that gives them eyesight. The same should apply to the Impostor.
I know, but we can't be sure

I'll vote Freddy and gregory for the reasons above. Gregory blinds, freddy distracts, and they win by a very little margin.

Back