• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Among Us: Hopping Into FUN-gle Strong

Psychomaster35

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
The new update just dropped with the introduction of the Fungle, so this is the perfect opportunity to have some fun with this.

Stat Upgrades

The Dropship was able to withstand the destruction of the Skeld which is 8-A, so its durability should now scale to it.

As for the Crewmates, they were able to lift a metal plate (Class 5 for each) and most importantly, throw a frisbee over the horizon in almost a full second which is 9-A+ AP/Durability, High Hypersonic+ attack speed, and Class 10 lifting strength. And since the Impostors regularly overpower/one-shot them, they easily upscale.

EDIT: Apparently got recalculated to 9-B AP/Durability, Supersonic attack speed, and Peak Human lifting strength. Still an upgrade, though, and the Impostors upscale from consistently overpowering/one-shotting the Crewmates.

Impostor Additions

Plant Manipulation:
The Impostor can grow a large wall of mushrooms from the ground as a Door Sabotage that requires 6 hits from the Crewmates to destroy through striking the mini shrooms growing on them.
Shapeshifting and Smoke Manipulation: The Impostor is able to switch the looks of themselves and other Crewmates to random colors, cosmetics, and pets in a puff of smoke for 9 seconds.

Last edited:
Fly high 9-A Among Us, fly high.
On the bright side, the Dropship has 8-A dura so if anything damages it in the future we can probably get Multi-City Block level Among Us.

AP, I'm fine with. Dura? Yeah, no, they still die from weaker crap like terminal velocity falls.

Pretty sure fall damage is like one of the most widespread anti-feats in media
That still dosen't matter when they still die from being over 60 meters away from a meltdown-induced explosion, which I've once calculate and determined was equal strength to, again, the terminal velocity fall, and those things kill everyone who's left in ANY area.

That still dosen't matter when they still die from being over 60 meters away from a meltdown-induced explosion, which I've once calculate and determined was equal strength to, again, the terminal velocity fall, and those things kill everyone who's left in ANY area.
I mean, have you considered the fact they may have died to other factors not from the explosion? Given how the Crewmates/Impostors basically die after being ejected into space to get killed by an unknown thing, all the Crewmates that survived after the meltdown would've met the same fate as those ejected: being sent to space to get killed by some unknown thing.

Also, I'm pretty sure doing a physical attack would scale to your durability since you are withstanding the force of physically doing it.

Explosion pressure isn't necessarily a set thing, it might be higher than what the math accounts for. As for fall damage, eh, it is an anti-feat but it is one common enough that I wouldn't give it much weight.

I mean, have you considered the fact they may have died to other factors not from the explosion?
Bro, once the countdown hits zero, it's an instant win for the impostor. At least with ejections, you get a cutscene and you can use their spacesuits as an excuse for their (albeit short-lived) survival. Here, in a reactor meltdown where the end result IS an explosion (as Chernobyl will tell you, and tell you all too well, and I bet the space shuttle Challenger would love to have a word or two as well), which are instantaneous (and thus probably the only thing to match the instant win), there are no other bells and whistles to consider. It's just... BOOM! Everyone's dead.

And before you bring up the Dropship, that only makes those jellybeans LESS confident of surviving being 67 meters away from a reactor explosion.

Bump? Agree with new calculations. Mushroom Mixup seems to be Illusion Creation or Perception Manipulation though and the new abilities are exclusive to The Fungle so that should be noted on the profile.

Last edited:
Bump. I'm bored so I'm going to respond to Flashlight's points.
1. Fall damage is indeed the most common and obvious anti-feat in fiction. Characters who are shown to take attacks far stronger than terminal velocity falls can still die to them thanks to game mechanics.
2. Their durability being ridiculously lower than their physical AP makes no sense. If that was the case then they shouldn't even be able to output that amount of energy without getting shredded into pieces in the process according to Newton's Third Law.

Anyways, now that there's 3 that have accepted the upgrade, I'll go apply them later.

By the way, should the Crewmate/Impostor's ghost keys be straight up 9-B through the Crewmates still being able to perform the frisbee throwing task as ghosts?

By the way, should the Crewmate/Impostor's ghost keys be straight up 9-B through the Crewmates still being able to perform the frisbee throwing task as ghosts?
Crewmate's def would, Imposter's would probably be "Unknown, likely 9-B" since they don't actually do tasks.

There's still the problem of dead crewmates not being able to affect people who are alive despite being able to perform tasks.
There's no evidence to say that dead Crewmates can't affect people, since Crewmates only attempt to directly interact with others when throwing out whoever was voted, and Crewmates not being able to do that probably falls under Game Mechanics-seeing as a dead player who could see the Imposters kill being able to vote someone off would be incredibly unbalanced.

The dead Imposters don't attempt to kill people despite doing so while they're alive, so their ability to affect others is questionable.

What's more likely: that dead Crewmates and Imposters can do tasks but cannot physically interact with people, or that dead Crewmates can physically interact with the world and dead Imposters probably can't?

Back