• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This post is dedicated to tackle some small, non-controversial additions to fnaf, so don't worry, we wont be tackling the books' canonicity in this thread (And try not to derail into this, fnaf fans). This will be mostly abilities, and the AP of SB based on a calculation.

OGS

P&A: Technology Manipulation (Can disable the doors and lights. When foxy knocks on your door, he will drain 1% power from the building, which increases in 5 % each following knocking (1%->6%->11%, etc). Makes lights flicker when entering the office. Can disable the flashlight)

Toys

P&A: Technology Manipulation (Makes lights flicker when entering the office. Can disable the flashlight)

Funtimes

P&A: possibly Natural Weaponry (Possibly has the same claw mechanism as Circus Baby)

Funtime Foxy

P&A: minor Fragrance Manipulation (Can release various scents), Sound Manipulation [Better justification] (Can sync and replay voices)

Funtime Freddy

P&A: Sound Manipulation [Better Justification] (Can mimic voices)

Circus Baby

P&A: minor Air Manipulation (Has a built in helium tank for inflating balloons at her fingertips), Sound Manipulation (Has a song databank), Natural Weaponry (Has a giant claw in her stomach)

Ennard

P&A: Multiple Selves (Type 2 (and 3?); Is the fusion of the Funtimes, who are confirmed they posses at least one soul each. Due to a disagreement, a majority of the souls kicked Circus Baby out of Ennard), Limited Body Puppetry (Was capable of controlling Michael Afton from the inside while it was using him as a skinsuit), possibly Sound Manipulation and minor Fragrance Manipulation and Air Manipulation (Is made from parts of the other funtimes, which could possibly mean that it has the same abilities)

Michael Afton

P&A: Minor Light Manipulation (Is seen with a flashlight in FFPS),

Standard Equipment: Flashlight (Is commonly seen with one)

Optional Equipment: Camera Monitor (Is confirmed to be Mike Schmidt, the nightguard from the first location)

Intelligence: Gifted (Is a skilled businessman as shown in Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria Simulator) [no longers scales to his father, which I don't understand why he does]

Fredbear

P&A: Limited Body Control (Is capable of switching from animatronic mode to suit mode, although he hasn't shown capable of doing this by his own)

Security Breach

Ap and Durability: Wall level (Comparable to Mapbot, who survived being run over by a van. Comparable to chica, who could destroy a S.T.A.F.F. Bot as durable as Map Bot, who survived beigh run over by a van. Capable of destroying S.T.A.F.F Bots comparable to Mapbot in durability)

Last edited:
Love to see PnA additions,
Think the Security Breach AP section is a bit lacking tho
Like probably need a reason why lads would scale to the Bots' durability
I do remember Monty destroying one, but lad has 9-B claws

images

maxresdefault.jpg

images

"_____ Should be cmparable to chica, who could destroy a Pizza bot, pizza bot beingh a S.T.A.F Bot should be as Durable as Map Bot, who survived beigh run over by a van"

Or we make a profile for map bot just to link It directle

Ap and Durability: Wall level (Comparable to Mapbot, who survived being run over by a van. Capable of destroying S.T.A.F.F Bots comparable to Mapbot in durability)
I'll quote what I said when you showed the same calculation here.

"I'm not sure about this, isn't it supposed that when being hit by a car a different formula applies due to the difference in weight between the vehicle and the character being hit? As shown on the common feats page, I think they calculate the final speed and then the KE of the person, in this case I think you should calculate the Map Bot's weight and apply this:

Final Speed = (MassCar*Initial Speed) / (MassPerson+MassCar)

(The result of the above)^2 * (the mass of the robot) * 0.5."

So, I don't agree with this, it's totally different to run over a wall than to run over an object that weighs hundreds of times less than the car.

I'll quote what I said when you showed the same calculation here.

So, I don't agree with this, it's totally different to run over a wall than to run over an object that weighs hundreds of times less than the car.
if i'm not wrong, that applies only when trying to calculate through kinetic energy.

if i'm not wrong, that applies only when trying to calculate through kinetic energy.
In both cases the damage from being hit by a car will come from the kinetic energy of the moving car, the point is that even if a car has enough energy to put a hole in the wall a small object that is hit by the car at the same speed would not scale to the total kinetic energy of the car, if that were the case, the second formula would not make sense and we would only scale the characters to the total KE of the car. SB should be able to be 9-B anyway, I vaguely remember Monty being able to break chains without the need for his claws.

In both cases the damage from being hit by a car will come from the kinetic energy of the moving car, the point is that even if a car has enough energy to put a hole in the wall a small object that is hit by the car at the same speed would not scale to the total kinetic energy of the car, if that were the case, the second formula would not make sense and we would only scale the characters to the total KE of the car. SB should be able to be 9-B anyway, I vaguely remember Monty being able to break chains without the need for his claws.
Nah uh

Michael Afton
Shouldnt all the Fnaf cas get Immo 8 since they can survive as long as Remnant can do its thing? Anyways.

Extra addition to his Immo 2

"Michael has shown the capacity to survive even after he is brutally mauled by the animatronics while salvaging them"

"These calculations are about the durability a character needs to have in order to tank getting hit by various vehicles. It is differentiated between getting hit and sent flying and getting hit and remaining in place, like when they are getting slammed into a solid wall."

Already exists:

Already exists:
1- there is no Nightmare staff bot key

2- There is no Map bot key

3- Map bot should have higher LS them Freedy sinse he can pull gregory out of his insides (It would also make vanny have higher Ls Them every one sinse she can push Map bot to the side)

Okay, I'll run through these one by one.

Technology Manip for OGs and Toys:
Yeah, this looks fine.

Bodily Weaponry for Funtimes:
Actually, I'm gonna have to reject this proposal. Circus Baby's claw is a unique feature to her, and is the only one that shows it in their blueprint, being described here as an "Internal Ice Cream Dispenser" which aligns very well with the mini-game of the girl getting yoinked by Baby after first offering ice cream. Now, personally speaking, I think they should get Bodily Weaponry anyway due to their obvious use of teeth when attacking. But for the inner claw? Nah, that's a Baby exclusive feature.

Funtime Foxy:
This looks fine.

Funtime Freddy:
This looks fine.

Circus Baby:
Aside from my earlier note, this looks fine. (Actually, since she's literally opening her chest cavity and shooting out a mechanical arm, wouldn't that be Body Control?)

Ennard:
This looks fine, and I'm willing to double down here. I genuinely think that Ennard should qualify for Fusionism as well, since it is literally a fusion of the Funtime animatronics, which I believe should qualify it. (I could be wrong, if I am I do not mind being corrected.)

Michael Afton:
Mostly fine, but...is the monitor really considered equipment here? I understand it might appear to be a tablet or something in the game, but there was a differing take on the FNAF 1 monitors in Help Wanted, so I'm unsure if that's actually the intention or if it was a gameplay limitation workaround due to the game engine. I'm willing to discuss it.

Fredbear:
This looks fine.

AP for Rockstars:
I understand the reservation from some of the other users, but there is a clear scaling chain here, and if the calc was accepted, then I don't see any reason why this cannot work. I'm fine with it.

Circus Baby:
Aside from my earlier note, this looks fine. (Actually, since she's literally opening her chest cavity and shooting out a mechanical arm, wouldn't that be Body Control?)
Wow, she doesn't already have that? All funtime animatronics should have it due to being capable of controlling their faceplates. Man, SL profiles haven't been taken care of well.
Ennard:
This looks fine, and I'm willing to double down here. I genuinely think that Ennard should qualify for Fusionism as well, since it is literally a fusion of the Funtime animatronics, which I believe should qualify it. (I could be wrong, if I am I do not mind being corrected.)
You could likely give it fusionism by likely being able to fuse further with more robots, but the act of being a fusion does not normally grant it, as the closest thing we have to "Fusion Physiology" is multiple selves type 3.
Michael Afton:
Mostly fine, but...is the monitor really considered equipment here? I understand it might appear to be a tablet or something in the game, but there was a differing take on the FNAF 1 monitors in Help Wanted, so I'm unsure if that's actually the intention or if it was a gameplay limitation workaround due to the game engine. I'm willing to discuss it.
I mean... I guess you're right... although, we shouldn't base ourselves too much on VR, since it is canonically non-canon (when you have to say things like this, you know a series' lore has gone rogue), although the fnaf 1 and 2 gameplay seems to mimic the og games pretty accurately, so I guess it's usable. Maybe we vould try and find some kind of merch with the monitor? Although I doubt there is any. Until we find more evidence, I guess I'm forced to agree with you.
Actually, I'm gonna have to reject this proposal. Circus Baby's claw is a unique feature to her, and is the only one that shows it in their blueprint, being described here as an "Internal Ice Cream Dispenser" which aligns very well with the mini-game of the girl getting yoinked by Baby after first offering ice cream. Now, personally speaking, I think they should get Bodily Weaponry anyway due to their obvious use of teeth when attacking. But for the inner claw? Nah, that's a Baby exclusive feature.
Actually, Funtime Freddy also has a similar thing: "Storage Tank". And, of course, the famous "There is a kid inside Funtime Freddy!". Although the rest do not have anything similar. Also, why doesn't most of the verse have natural weaponry? By this logic, with which I agree, most of the verse should have natural weaponry, but animatronics like Freddy lack it. Also, why does Freddy lack Sound Manipulation when he can literally play a song without moving his body?

Just to note, while circus baby is the only one with a claw, they were all created to kidnap children in a similar matter as baby did to alizabth.

they should get body control since they can all have children inside their chest, but they're also missing a lot of abilities from their blueprints:
tumblr_inline_oeu4vnM6qs1sxrlc6_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_oeu4xasejW1sxrlc6_1280.jpg
tumblr_inline_oeu4srgqgZ1sxrlc6_1280.jpg

You could likely give it fusionism by likely being able to fuse further with more robots, but the act of being a fusion does not normally grant it, as the closest thing we have to "Fusion Physiology" is multiple selves type 3.
I mean, if we considere ennard to be the blob, he pretty clearly fused with a bunch more animatronics after the fire

He also was able to remove baby from It self to become molten freddy, so It can probable absorb back if wanted

Back