• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(VOTES NEEDED! 4-2-0) Have you ever heard of AMOGUS, Gregory?: Gregory and Glamrock Freddy (FNAF: Security Breach) Vs The Impostor (Among Us)

Another point I want to argue is Chica's voicebox being able to stun Impostor due to his cybernetics but I'm not sure what the range of the shout attack is (It only says Standard Melee Range on the profiles of both Freddy and Chica) and whether it would actually work.
Also about this point, I found this clip of Chica actually using her voicebox and she had to get pretty close to the door to use it so Freddy would have to ambush Impostor from a corner or something to stun him.

Oh, you're right. Actually looking at it, sabotaging comms straight up grants Impostor a degree of Power Nullification since he can disable Protect (Guardian Angel's Forcefield) and Vitals (Scientist's Info Analysis) too. I think I'll have to make a CRT about this later.
Vitals can be attributed to tech manip, but protect is definitely some degree of power null.

Yeah... you're right... and he hasn't shown capable of hacking things not connected to the building. He can hack vitals, yeah, but only through something more gounded like comms.
Yeah. Do you think Chica's voicebox can stun Cyborg Impostor? Considering that it can disable electric locks and stun some reasonably advanced animatronics?

Yeah. Do you think Chica's voicebox can stun Cyborg Impostor? Considering that it can disable electric locks and stun some reasonably advanced animatronics?
Could likely stun his robotic part and disable the laser, but I doubt he could stun the whole impostor.

Can someone provide a summary of the arguments so far?
Both sides can oneshot each other. Impostor oneshots from afar with 9-A laser while Freddy oneshots at close range with his claws (and new AP value from that one CRT which hasn't been added).
G&F has prior knowledge of Impostor + homefield advantage which lets them surveil and ambush Impostor, though Impostor can sabotage cameras and stuff to make it harder to keep track of him.
G&F wincon is to ambush Impostor, hit him with their stunning moves (Mainly Chica's voicebox to disable the laser, though Gregory's blaster also helps), then have Freddy oneshot him.
Impostor wincon is to just shoot them with the laser, though he likely won't kill Freddy in oneshot due to Immortality Type 2.
There, I think that's all the arguments.

Both sides can oneshot each other. Impostor oneshots from afar with 9-A laser while Freddy oneshots at close range with his claws (and new AP value from that one CRT which hasn't been added).
G&F has prior knowledge of Impostor + homefield advantage which lets them surveil and ambush Impostor, though Impostor can sabotage cameras and stuff to make it harder to keep track of him. G&F wincon is to ambush Impostor, hit him with their stunning moves (Mainly Chica's voicebox to disable the laser, though Gregory's blaster also helps), then have Freddy oneshot him. Impostor just needs to shoot them, though he likely won't kill Freddy in oneshot due to Immortality Type 2.
There, I think that's all the arguments.
Yeah I think the Imposters wincon is more likely here. Even with the homefield G&F are gonna have a hard time sneaking up on the Imposter due to their Stealth Mastery, Enhanced Senses, and Shapeshifting.

Yeah I think the Imposters wincon is more likely here. Even with the homefield G&F are gonna have a hard time sneaking up on the Imposter due to their Stealth Mastery, Enhanced Senses, and Shapeshifting.
Impostor's Enhanced Senses only lets him see in the dark which Freddy can also do. Freddy also has X-Ray which lets him see movement through walls and distinguish Impostor from the other animatronics. Also, Freddy resists being hacked.

Impostor's Enhanced Senses only lets him see in the dark which Freddy can also do. Freddy also has X-Ray which lets him see movement through walls and distinguish Impostor from the other animatronics. Also, Freddy resists being hacked.
Yeah Freddy can see in the dark but Gregory can't, leaving him vulnerable when he gets out of Freddy to use the Faz-blaster or Faz-cam especially if the Imposter shuts off the lights. Also, Freddy's resistance to Technology Manipulation only lets him fend off hacking for a short while and he was completely stunned while being hacked iirc.

Yeah Freddy can see in the dark but Gregory can't, leaving him vulnerable when he gets out of Freddy to use the Faz-blaster or Faz-cam especially if the Imposter shuts off the lights. Also, Freddy's resistance to Technology Manipulation only lets him fend off hacking for a short while and he was completely stunned while being hacked iirc.
Well, Gregory has a flashlight and Freddy is the main concern anyways. Gregory's main thing is to watch Impostor through the cameras so they know where he is. We have no proof that Impostor's hacking is on the same level as Glitchtrap nor do we have proof that he can hack anything that isn't connected to the building itself so I and @Perequeliri993 agreed that he wouldn't be able to hack Freddy.

Well, Gregory has a flashlight and Freddy is the main concern anyways. Gregory's main thing is to watch Impostor through the cameras so they know where he is. We have no proof that Impostor's hacking is on the same level as Glitchtrap nor do we have proof that he can hack anything that isn't connected to the building itself so I and @Perequeliri993 agreed that he wouldn't be able to hack Freddy.
Imposters can easily hack into high-tech spaceships, large airships, and planetary bases. They can cause meltdowns, shut off the internal network, and are capable of causing the enter airship to change course. I feel like the Imposter should be on par with Burntrap's hacking ability if not superior to it.

Imposters can easily hack into high-tech spaceships, large airships, and planetary bases. They can cause meltdowns, shut off the internal network, and are capable of causing the enter airship to change course. I feel like the Imposter should be on par with Burntrap's hacking ability if not superior to it.
That's impressive and all but Glitchtrap is a literal sentient line of code and Freddy was able to resist him multiple times throughout the game while Impostor has to use a Screenpad that is connected to the network of the building itself (His sabotages are relatively easy to fix too). Again, Impostor hasn't shown to be able to hack things that aren't connected to the location he is in which means he likely won't be able to hack Freddy since the guy can operate outside of the Pizzaplex.

Back