• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Virgo Shaka Tenbu Horin

What ability is Tenbu Horin exactly? Shaka uses it to the scenery changes to one with the same reaccuring image. What does Shaka exactly mean by this?

It then is able to erase the 5 senses and then the mind (6th sense).

When Ikki does his suicide explsion he takes out the ability and shatters the "realm". So does this mean it's an actual realm?

In Next Dimension it isn't used to erases senses. It is treated more as realm. It's explained they cannot attack or defend.

Is this because of the senses even though at this point Shun should have the 8th sense at least? Or is it legitamate power nullification and pocket realm manipulation. Or maybe even law manipulation?

Tenma does not have the Eighth Sense and does not even have the Seventh Sense. And Shun does not completely master the Eighth Sense in ND.

The Tenbu Horin is a space or universe (in Saintia Sho) created by the technique. A space where there is a law that prohibits all attack and defense by the opponent.

This was discussed with TheUpgradeManHaHaxD: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3077409

The Power Nullification, Physical Manipulation and Law Manipulation with this technique is likely.

From what I see, it looks kinda like a pocket dimension that prevents you from attacking or running away, the sense removing thingy is a separate part of the same move, from what I see.

Diinou HotHead said:
From what I see, it looks kinda like a pocket dimension that prevents you from attacking or running away, the sense removing thingy is a separate part of the same move, from what I see.
In fact, I also consider it a pocket dimension, especially in the clash with the three specters in which Shaka must wait for the right moment to activate it and Saga warns the other two not to approach.

Tennbu Horrin is an attack that uses all of Shaka's special hax at once. + this will be disscussed at a later time, but i believe it to be a possible 3-A attack, but that is for later discussion.

Back