• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vinsmoke Sanji VS Charlotte Katakuri (15-6-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
(KATAKURI HAS NO ARGUMENT)
Can someone sum up Katakuri's arguments?
I wouldn't go as far as to say Kata's side has no arguments here, but most of the arguments here do seem to forget that Kata had the advantage in ap, dura and fs and was fighting "equally" with Snakeman (who is >1Gt iirc) so Kata fighting "equally" with someone with worse FS is a canon thing and here he doesn't even have the AP advantage, or that the speed of his awakening (i.e the thing he is supposed to use to get the canister from Sanji) was useless against base Luffy after taking a beating pre and post lunch time, and before someone says "he wasn't using FS", since when FS was a speed amp? It surely makes it harder but then Sanji has his own FS and Flight to help wear it (and no, Base Luffy isn't faster than Sanji).

Sure, without the RS it's a 50/50 as Sanji would need to evolve mid battle to win, but with all the advantages the RS gives to him (removing the speed gap if any, enough dura to tank PDs unharmed and invisibility) and the fact getting the canister from Sanji is very unlikely, the battle is a 70/30 for Sanji without a doubt.

I wouldn't go as far as to say Kata's side has no arguments here, but most of the arguments here do seem to forget that Kata had the advantage in ap, dura and fs and was fighting "equally" with Snakeman (who is >1Gt iirc) so Kata fighting "equally" with someone with worse FS is a canon thing and here he doesn't even have the AP advantage, or that the speed of his awakening (i.e the thing he is supposed to use to get the canister from Sanji) was useless against base Luffy after taking a beating pre and post lunch time, and before someone says "he wasn't using FS", since when FS was a speed amp? It surely makes it harder but then Sanji has his own FS and Flight to help wear it (and no, Base Luffy isn't faster than Sanji).

Sure, without the RS it's a 50/50 as Sanji would need to evolve mid battle to win, but with all the advantages the RS gives to him (removing the speed gap if any, enough dura to tank PDs unharmed and invisibility) and the fact getting the canister from Sanji is very unlikely, the battle is a 70/30 for Sanji without a doubt.
This is convincing, I voting sanji.

Very convincing. I am a kata fan but this is a good argument, all the other arguments for sanji above were pretty trash, but this is good. Sanji FRA.

Last edited:
Wtf... So the you humans vote off of a good argument? This some bs... Just use your brain
m-kBKX.gif

Next time tell Oda to not make a statement like "most durable out of all the Charlotte siblings" for someone who scales directly to Sanji
With my FS (which is slightly worse than Kata's as well) i am seeing a "Paypay/Queen is the most durable of the Beast Pirates excluding Kaido himself" statement incoming (but seriously, Queen has a real chance of getting that being a calamity, cyborg and robust dino all at the same time)

With my FS (which is slightly worse than Kata's as well) i am seeing a "Paypay/Queen is the most durable of the Beast Pirates excluding Kaido himself" statement incoming (but seriously, Queen has a real chance of getting that being a calamity, cyborg and robust dino all at the same time)
Wouldn't be too farfetched tbh

Next time tell Oda to not make a statement like "most durable out of all the Charlotte siblings" for someone who scales directly to Sanji
It refers to Oven, right? Then he should be at 6-C because he is above Cracker whom is at 6-C 🤔.

But this would put Oven above his brother which is a Sweet Commander while he isn't, he is kinda contradictory.

Also, changing my vote to Sanji FRA.

It refers to Oven, right? Then he should be at 6-C because he is above Cracker whom is at 6-C 🤔.

But this would put Oven above his brother which is a Sweet Commander while he isn't, he is kinda contradictory.

Also, changing my vote to Sanji FRA.
Cracker's Dura isn't 6-C, only his AP is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back