• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Video Games Hot Takes

Real men play Armored core FromSoftIbegyoupleasereleasethemainlinegameslikeForAnswerandVerdictDayonPCConsolesareoutdatedweneedmoreMechagamesonPCplease

Real men play Armored core FromSoftIbegyoupleasereleasethemainlinegameslikeForAnswerandVerdictDayonPCConsolesareoutdatedweneedmoreMechagamesonPCplease

2-A822741-4-CB2-4-CA8-9909-03-C5444-A71-A0.jpg

Blame the piracy
Piracy is literally offset by the amount of PC version selled instead. Assuming 10% of all players pirate and never buy the game, you still rake in millions more just by tapping into a gigantic market.

No the problem lies in the outdated believes of Japanese people where they dont see the PC as a gaming platform. Bunch of workaholics who only know the PC as a working tool

Piracy is literally offset by the amount of PC version selled instead. Assuming 10% of all players pirate and never buy the game, you still rake in millions more just by tapping into a gigantic market.
Well then again Japan is so sensitive over it, who know
No the problem lies in the outdated believes of Japanese people where they dont see the PC as a gaming platform. Bunch of workaholics who only know the PC as a working tool

W

hat make you hate the game?
No seriously, this game win GOTY for some reason, have you ever played this kind of game?
literally played every souls game and some souls like games, some of my problems with ER
the open world is pretty but boring as ****, besides legacy dungeons everything else is copy pasted 100 times
the combat sucks, the bosses are overtuned asf , every single one of them has the same move set , also its embarrassing that out of 160 bosses only 9 are uniqe and aren't copy pasted in the open world
dont see the point of spirit summons at all they make the game way too easy but the problem is they expected everyone to use them so they made bosses snort crack and are hell on solo runs

literally played every souls game and some souls like games, some of my problems with ER
the open world is pretty but boring as ****, besides legacy dungeons everything else is copy pasted 100 times
the combat sucks, the bosses are overtuned asf , every single one of them has the same move set , also its embarrassing that out of 160 bosses only 9 are uniqe and aren't copy pasted in the open world
dont see the point of spirit summons at all they make the game way too easy but the problem is they expected everyone to use them so they made bosses snort crack and are hell on solo runs
images

Nah, the landscape are beautiful and unique, Except the snowy mountain thing, that shit frustating

the combat sucks
Why? I myself say that is okay, even if its not on the level of Sekiro
the bosses are overtuned asf , every single one of them has the same move set , also its embarrassing that out of 160 bosses only 9 are uniqe and aren't copy pasted in the open world
Dark soul has some same problems, considering Elden Ring is their new open-world project

No? It adds the fun for me.

Now sir, you are also have your human right at stake
LET ME STATE THIS HERE
First, FF XIV are skill-based MMORPG game without gameplay affecting gacha. Unlike FGO with their gacha affecting gameplay, In FF XIV There you have a freaking community that stand together with you, guiding you together in the game.
Second, no harem, just bro power between players.
Third, the story it is written by SQUARE ENIX, the long-standing game company that I play almost all of their games, especially the Final Fantasy series.
Fourth, a lot of epic 3D cinematic.
Fifth, your player can actually fight gods, unlike Ritsuka Fujimaru,

BY ALLAH, that cringe Kisaragi.
I actually expect better from you.
But Nah, you didn't even touch my expectation a bit.
Disappointing. You saying it cringes is the cringiest of all.
What a disappointment.

But to be frank i expected you to using that other version of "Indonesian L + Ratio" meme so we can have a loopty-loop 😂

Back