• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Video Games Hot Takes

376619484_917142813366214_5221630228713883810_n.png

You mean the former CEO of EA? That comes as a surprise to no one. Can’t wait for this to blow up in his face just as hard as the battlefront 2 lootboxes did.

Unity’s president of growth, who sold 37,500 shares on September 1 for roughly $1,406,250, and board director Shlomo Dovrat, who sold 68,454 shares on August 30 for around $2,576,608.
According to Guru Focus, Unity CEO John Riccitiello, one of the highest-paid bosses in gaming, sold 2,000 Unity shares on September 6, a week prior to its September 12 announcement. Guru Focus notes that this follows a trend, reporting that Riccitiello has sold a total of 50,610 shares this year, and purchased none.
almost as if their scummy announcement were planned

Imagine going out of your way to make your own game engine so bad to use that your rival company’s upcoming next Gen engine looks like the Mona Lisa in comparison.

This reminds me of Andrew Wilson having the nerve to tell everyone that EA values choice right after they announced a mobile game for command and conquer. 🗿

This whole shtick with Unity kind of makes me feel bad because I have a few games on Steam right now which run on Unity and I honestly can't bring myself to ever uninstall said games because I don't want these developers to pay a fee for me reinstalling them, it's BS and the developers (mostly indie because I know some companies that use Unity can afford it) don't deserve to be subjugated to immeasurable greed.

I know your pain as a Castlevania fan…
What do you mean you don't like pachinko Castlevania? Pachinko is the future of gaming after all!

Ah yes, nothing screams being able to understand your own customers by calling their protest against your decisions “angsty.”

Does this have to do with having to endure an entire decade of developers ignoring the PVE and other aspects of their game to promote and enhance their multiplayer stuff? Does this have to do with your already low expectations with the company-named-after-an-arctic-natural-disaster shattering like glass?
Insanity. I've gone mad.
They're trying everything to make Diablo 4 get players again. Please let Inarius rest instead of turning him into a CoD and Overwatch skin.

This isn't even a hot take but where the **** else am I supposed to complain about how boring it is to play a healer. Almost every single healer in every single game is boring or sucks to play for one reason or another, and yet I stick to them because they're the only ones I'm good at and I know they're the only ones that'll give me even a smidge of fun. I'm tired of leveling a healer in MMOs, I'm tired of playing tether healers, and I loathe playing damage-dealing "healers" (read: DPS but they can heal themselves and have the ability to temporarily share their healing with another ally so the devs can have an excuse to list it as a support/healer).

anyways back to being a healslut 😔

Can't really talk about MMOs but in MOBA games, you can just go ahead and play an actual healer, but instead of building items that you are supposed to build (support items), just go ******* nuts and build damage items and see how the opponent starts to genuinely hate you as a person.

Ps. Played a shit ton of Soraka top DPS.

Can't really talk about MMOs but in MOBA games, you can just go ahead and play an actual healer, but instead of building items that you are supposed to build (support items), just go ******* nuts and build damage items and see how the opponent starts to genuinely hate you as a person.
Position 4 in Dota be like.

i dont actually hate tether supports that much, Medic from TF2 and Io are some of the most well-designed healers in gaming and they're tether based, but then theres garbage like mercy and that cat from lol

• Terraria > Minecraft
  • Fortnite is good, the fanbase being mostly kids screws it up
  • A Hat in Time is meh
  • Deltarune so far is better than Undertale

Back