• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Video Games Hot Takes

RIP BOZO
caRBxYR.png

PACKWATCH
IN PISS HE REST

🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬🚬

Undertale fans should stop treating Undertale and Toby Fox like perfect incarnate or gods. They can have issues and have issues.

The same goes for Touhou fans. They should stop dick over-praising riding ZUN's drunk ass. Being critical doesn't make you any less of a fan, just less of a sheep.

RE is just politics and zombies.
It doesn't have the deepest characters or lore semantics, let alone cosmology, it totally has its appeal plot-wise to some in any case.

@SuperStar Already ahead of that.

@CloverDragon03 that's a funny way of saying the tales series but I don't judge by how one speaks.

@Bobsican congratulations your takes are even more worthless now that you factor in cosmology in a freaking video game discussion, like that remotely affects the quality of the game.

@Shmooply TF2 and Counter Strike 2 are dancing on its grave at this point.

I mean, this was specifically regarding the depth of the plot, unless you're going to tell me that Tetris is peak fiction.

Tetris is peak fiction, it transcends video games in ways very few if any ever dream of. One of the best video game reviewers I've seen made a really good video on it being objectively one of the best game ever made and has a lot of good points.

Oh no, I want to post my moments with League of Legends, but I may get banned perm due to how excessive toxicity they add (it even surprises me if they went university of “toxicity” to study there)

@TheGreatJedi13 that barely sounds like a hot take, MMOs in general are a lot harder to manage than gachas since you can get away with the bare minimum in those games and just rely on waifu rolls as opposed to making a good gameplay loop that MMOs would have to do to stay relevant.

@TheMonkeMan it says hot take, not cold takes, get something better coward. 🗿

Back