• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Very slight modification to frieza's profile

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
Frieza

At least 4-B, likely far higher in his RoF first form.

He stomps other 4-Bs and it's likely that this form is not something like 10^35 times weaker than his RoF "final form"

Antvasima said:
You can ask some other staff members listed in the Dragon Ball verse page to comment here.
This is something very small and clear cut imo. And it is not a priority. I think we can just wait until we get a couple of more staff to agree. No need to bother anyone.

Yes, I suppose that this can be applied. It is not very controversial.

Seems okay to me, but should be noted that 4-B is a massive tier and it's not like anyone from Buu saga was given an at least. Also, keep in mind that the 1st form being 10^35 times weaker is technically an overwhelmingly smaller gap than the 3-A to Low 2-C jump that Goku and Vegeta have in ToP with transformations considering that's infinite.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Seems okay to me, but should be noted that 4-B is a massive tier and it's not like anyone from Buu saga was given an at least. Also, keep in mind that the 1st form being 10^35 times weaker is technically an overwhelmingly smaller gap than the 3-A to Low 2-C jump that Goku and Vegeta have in ToP with transformations considering that's infinite.
1) its a massive tier, I know, but we are talking about someone who can power up to 3-A (which is his base, remember that his first form is a limiter he purposefully places on himself). Frieza in RoF is a 3-A who depowers himself and holds back to not kill a bunch of 4-Bs in oneshot.

2) The difference between 3-A and Low 2-C isnt considered infinite by dragon ball standards, so it shouldnt matter here.

Back