• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests (New forum)

Are the pages locked? If not, you can remove the matchup link yourself if you wish.

This thread is now an one-sided stomp for the lust god over Flowery (with the former recently being upgraded to low 1-C) also for some reason it's on the 40K profile not the fantasy one (I guess when the WH40K profiles got split the match was accidentally added to the 40K profile).

Is some other staff member willing to handle it?

This thread is now an one-sided stomp for the lust god over Flowery (with the former recently being upgraded to low 1-C) also for some reason it's on the 40K profile not the fantasy one (I guess when the WH40K profiles got split the match was accidentally added to the 40K profile).
Snap!

Le pouf!

It is history!

Still about Flowey, I'd want to remove his fight against Dialga, since the latter won against Asriel, which is basically Flowey's power-up, making the former thread pointless.

Same with Palkia's, since Flowey can't do nothing aganint a concept that embodies a multiverse way larger than he can affect, making it another "Arceus vs Rimuru" like match

Okay. No problem. Did you also update the character profile pages of the characters he fought against though?

I suppose that your suggestion seems to make sense.

Connie vs Right Hand Man

Not only does RHM borderline oneshot (Gap of over 6.6x) but his range advantag ensures that Connie will never be able to hit him as she can solely fight in melee range and he possesses hax such as time manipulation and attack reflection that ensure that nothing connie has will ever do anything to him

Weekly:

That seems fine to remove then.

Is somebody willing to help Strym with his problem?

Thank you for the help Starter Pack.

I don't believe this match was an one-sided stomp but the reasoning was weak and it kinda turned into a FRA train:

1st) The win conditions were; time manipulation based resurrection, an ability that isn't listed on the BB hunter profile (it's stated to be dimensional travel) while I don't disagree that the BB hunter has this ability (its from a canon source after all) using abilities that aren't on and/or clearly explained on the character's profile as a win-con is a big no-no last time I checked moreover the other win-con was mind hax which the MH resists (as you can see in the VS match it isn't even explained how potent BB hunters mind hax is thus potentially overcoming the MH resistance).

2nd) Judging by the arguments, it essentially boils down to the MH "has no way to put down his opponent", this type of language is often synonymous with a stomp match yet this is contraindicated by my third point.

3rd) As you can see here the MH has a win-con via soul destruction (BB hunter doesn't resist soul hax) this wasn't brought up at all in the initial match which further backs my point of the arguments being weak.

Tl;dr: I don't mind the outcome but the arguments were flimsy. At best; better reasoning should be added and at worst the match should be taken down (for another rematch), thoughts?

Last edited:
1) The Hunter has Immortality Type 4 on their profile. The mindhax in question refers to Madness Manipulation, I believe, which the Hunter does not resist. Could be wrong, been a long ass time since that match.

2) MH!Hunter can absolutely incap. They cannot kill is the noteworthy thing.

3) That requires specific equipment to achieve, such as Alatreon gear.

Thank you for helping out.

Due of the recent Pokémon 5-B upgrade, some vs threads are outdated
  • Deoxys vs Shadow due to Deoxys getting the AP upgrade, nulling the wincon of Shadow via having a way superior AP
  • Mega Rayquaza vs Ridley, Goku and Blaze are outdated due of the green dragon becoming 5-A
  • Vegeta vs Black Kyurem for the same reason
  • Reshiram vs Goku due to both their 5-B scalings being reduced, with Goku getting the bigger nerf
  • Groudon vs Godzilla due to Groudon now having the AP advantage,that was the reason why Godzilla won
  • Xerneas vs Silver should be now an AP stomp for the former
  • Victini vs V-mon is outdated too, due to the former massively AP stomping after the revisions of both

Last edited:
Thank you for the information.

Is somebody else willing to handle it please?

Thank you for helping out.

Thank you for keeping an eye out.

Is some other content moderator or sysop/administrator willing to handle it?

Back