• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Clones of infamous characters that are bent on destroying the original, one from space and one from the mind of a madman.

I doubt I could vote on higher up fights, but yes.

Welp, It's time then.

Groudon scales to 84.417 Zettatons of TNT

Big G scales to 267.09 zettatons

Unless Groudon has so hax I didn't see I'd give it to Godzilla.

Groudon isn't haxless but the AP difference is pretty big. Though his stat modifers might help (not by much probably)

Also which film in particular for Goji? He's been planet since vs ghidorah and only gets stronger in each film. VS Ghidorah/Battle for Earth might be the most fair.

4 for Godzilla

I╠Â'╠Âm╠ ╠Âm╠Âa╠Âk╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂA╠Âs╠Âg╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âv╠Âs╠ ╠ÂG╠Âo╠Âd╠Âz╠Âi╠Âl╠Âl╠Âa╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âx╠Ât╠Â

Like what abilities does he have that'll do anything? Can he keep up with Godzilla in close quarters or long range? Any attacks that would be notable? The power gap is pretty apparent.

Edit: Godzilla's 8x faster as well.

1. He has a higher range considering he is planet level in range, and the version of Godzilla I'm using doesn't have the meltdown

2. Godzilla has no resistence to BFR on his profile so

1. If it's after MechaGodzilla, it doesn't really matter because Godzilla's stupidly more powerful than Groudon seeing how even his presence can melt the armor MechaGodzilla previously tanked atomic breath attacks with. Also Godzilla's physically strong enough to bust through continents so throwing the continents at him isn't really the best idea.

2. The profile's lacking a bit. Also Groudon throwing him underground won't stop him for long, he swam right through the inner mantle no big deal.

1. Most Pokemon like Groundon have a massive resistance to stuff like radiation and heat. So that won't really work here when Groundon has a massive resistance

2. Groundon has moves that could paralysis Godzilla

"Thunder: Groudon fires off a massive bolt of electricity from its body that can cause paralysis. Its accuracy is increased under rain but decreased under sunny conditions."

And his BFR isn't that good so I'll give you that

1) I know that Godzilla's existence won't beat Groudon, that was just an example to point out why later versions are just WAY too strong. Also how good will that resistance work when his power is outclassed 4 times by someone Godzilla wrestled into submission (Mothra should be the main applicant of the accepted calc, the new calc I made is discussing Battra's Prism Beams blowing it apart)

2. Unless he targets the second brain specifically, electricity will do little more than agitate Godzilla. In fact, since The Return of Godzilla happened, it might just make him stronger. And he's been poisoned before by Mothra but was still fighting as furiously as ever, and paralysis isn't guaranteed. And if it works like MechaGodzilla's where he's injecting it into Godzilla's body, Godzilla can actually redirect it (another thing missing on his profile) https://gfycat.com/scarypalekingfisher

What else does Groudon have?

Well he also has Fear Haxs and He can reduce Godzilla's stats (AKA he can make Godzilla slower, lower his defense, etc) + he can boost his own AP as well

Godzilla's not really afraid of anything, he takes on literally everything without any sign of hesitation. And how long does this last? Because Godzilla's got more than enough energy to keep regenerating https://gfycat.com/frighteningunfortunatebluefintuna and the ANEB basically do the same thing but worse since it's specifically meant to leech off Godzilla's nuclear energy. https://gfycat.com/velvetyshinylcont and even then, he could fight his whole battle with Biollante.

Not to mention Godzilla is extremely tough, even fighting for extended periods and tanking hits from things specifically made to kill him https://vimeo.com/343891629 in large amounts.

Back