• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Two shiny metal dudes go at it (Captain Atom Vs Silver Surfer) (7-0-0) (GRACE!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
Now that I have finally fixed him... Captain Atom (Post-Crisis) Vs Silver Surfer

• Both 4-B (anything above it is restricted)
  • Surfer's second key is used
  • Captain Atom is being used, and not Monarch, so 5D bfr and teleportation hax isn't going to be used. Cap doesn't do that in character.
  • Speed equalised
  • AP is kinda irrelevant because both can stat amp themselves to the high heavens through absorption. The numbers are in a weird state, but I think Cap is baseline while Surfer is currently being scaled to 13k foe I think. But as I said, AP is kinda irrelevant since both focuses more on energy and hax and can stat amp themselves.
  • In character, SBA

Captain Atom: Stefano4444, LephyrTheRevanchist, Peppersalt43, Popted2, Knifeman29, Vizer04, FarerPurple
Silver Surfer:
Genis Vell slaps both:

Last edited:
There wasn't a revision tbf, I just had the other one deleted and recreated it from scratch. And nice

Just on top of my head, Norrin can just seal him and also has higher intelligence and can basically use Atom's weaknesses against him. Norrin can also use his matter hax and power modification. Also BFR.

Norrin can also use his matter hax and power modification.
Atom has those abilities as well, along with other things like Law Manipulation which can screw Silver Surfer's Cosmic Power.

Norrin can just seal him
Also BFR.
Atom has Dimensional Travel along with Portal Creation to return back.

has higher intelligence and can basically use Atom's weaknesses against him
He may be smarter overall, but not when it come to combat, since Silver Surfer rely on hax/versatility to defeat his opponents rather than his fighting skills.

Atom was an air force officer other to had lead the Justice League multiple times over, overall he should be a much better fighter.

its a time based BFR, which Atom doesn't have the range for. He can come back from it, as he did in Alien Agenda, but takes too much time.
Captain Atom can also time travel, and what make you think that he doesn't have the range or that it would take too much time?

Captain Atom can also time travel, and what make you think that he doesn't have the range or that it would take too much time?
I mean... I did read over four hundred issues of his stuff just weeks ago to remake his profile from scratch, so... take it as you will.

Also check his weaknesses section and read the scan on it. He doesn't have that well of control of his time travel. Like in alien agenda, he quantum leapt a few times until he made it back to the right time - not the exact moment he left, much later than that, but he made it, nonetheless. It would have taken much longer if not for the device which helped him quantum leap a million years or so.

He did learn to control it near the end (Cap Atom Armageddon), but still not good enough to counter time based bfr to the end or beginning of time.

Would Silver Surfer ever get the chance to BFR him? What stop Atom to use his hax first to defeat him?
If Cap absorb his power, then yeah, he won't get a chance, but if surfer sees he has no option, then he bfr's him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back