• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hockey masked murderer fights a three headed lion (CONCLUDED)

So, Jason won against a regular lion, but what about a three headed lion? Human Jason is used and he gets his machete only. No prep time, battle takes place in woods. Both are bloodlusted. Win by death of the other. Start 10 meters away from each other.

Trillion the Three-Headed Lion: 7 (SuperDino85, SamanPatou, Galvino, Peppersalt43, Jimmy.robinson.5099, Qawsedf234, DannyF97)

Human Jason Voorhees:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Wait a minute, if the three headed lion has several meters of range due to size, how is “large size” not on the profile?

I think he is just under the 5 meters required for large size. Several meters is 3-10m, so Trillion falls into the lower end of that.

I’m going to attempt painting this scenario in a generalized light going off of the profiles, since my own knowledge of either character is slim to none.

Speed: Trillion by at least a few meters per second.
Lifting strength: Trillion once again.
Stamina: Jason. That’s going off of “high” vs “extremely high” btw.
Range: This one’s a bit of a curveball for me due to both the low end of “several meters” and the high end of “extended melee range” being 3 meters, but due to size this goes to Trillion by a slight amount mostly, but Jason can apparently make up for it by throwing his machete.
Intelligence: Jason.

Uhh...this seems high-diff everywhere, cause Trillion could throw Jason around a lot or pin him down but Jason would keep fighting back until he wears Trillion out or Trillion lands hits more fatal than what Jason can handle. As of now though Trillion seems likely to win maybe 6/10 times so for now I vote Trillion.

I think Trillion is more likely to win, it's a giant lion faster and stronger than Jason, it would jump on him and tear him apart.

Jason would most likely get pinned down, he would endure quite a lot of punishment, but all depends on if he manages to use his machete once pinned down, and even then he has to use it properly to stab trillion and make him get away from him, something I don't see very likely to happen.

I vote Trillion.

Weird fight but I guess I'll to cover it

AP
  • Trillion Lion scales to a PE 181,612.335 joule showing and scales to lions' 30,000 joules energy production
  • Jason scales to a rather casual/easy 516,644.24 joule showing
So Jason is 2.844x times stronger than the lion

Lifting Strength
  • The lion scales above IRL lions which we rate around at least 500 kilograms of lifting strength.
  • Jason can crush skulls and throw dead bodies through walls
Jason is vaguer, but they should be roughly as strong. But a note to mention is that while the lion might not be notably stronger than Jason, its still heavy af. The lion is accepted to weigh in at 8,643.35230147 kilograms, meaning a pin is something Jason cannot muscle through. The lion would need to intentionally unpin him for Jason to escape.

Intelligence
  • The lion: Is a lion
  • Jason: While book dumb, is a rather skilled hunter and outdoors man
If they started further apart or if we had a better indication of where they're fighting at, Jason would actually stand a decent chance at stealth here. Now I know most people when they look at Jason sees Murder Machine 3000, but for human Jason that's really only for humans. Against animals he uses more old fashioned hunting tactics like archery and stealth. Of course, considering the OP he doesn't have any of that.

What I'm trying to say is that Jason might not just charge foreword here, but rather

Conclusion

Overall I'm sort of unsure who wins here. It mostly depends on if Jason can stealth away to get in free hits in my view. Overall the lions main win conditions is to just get the first hit in. Since this Jason while he has high pain tolerance still flinches and feels pain. I'll give it to the lion, but there are situations where Jason can win and with more gear he may eke out a more consistent win ratio.

Back