• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Propellus

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Bronze Supporter
Oh boy, after seeing how the pages for the Burtonverse characters lack content and was overall outdated. I decided, why not fix them all up for the better?

But anyways, I'll be basing off this CRT based on this blog right here.

To kick things up a notch a little, everyone who currently scales at the Supersonic rating will all be downgraded to Subsonic+ based off this calculation.

Now starting with Batman, here are the new updates for his profile so far:

Now that Batman's done, I'll be breaking down into Mr. Freeze's:

First of all, what is with that weird red text link? That should be removed from his template.

Anyways, there won't be anything much.
  • He gets access to Preparation, as It was implied multiple times that he'd freeze the entire city of Gotham.

As such, he should get "Small City level with preparation (Was able to freeze the entirety of Gotham City, based off this calculation)

Last but not least for Bane:

I really don't see how exactly Batman even blitzed him. In fact, he was literally keeping up with and overpowering both Batman and Robin in combat, so there's no reason why he shouldn't scale to Subsonic+.

And seeing how Bane overpowered both of them. Bane should get "At least Wall level". And he should get Statistics Amplification since his venom increases him physically to a greater degree.

That's all.

Last edited:
It's not a forcefield tho, it's just a shield. Ig just note the batmobile has it in equipment

The Subsonic+ calculation is flawed. Normal ang-sizing won't fix this. It will probably need Pythagoras or the like.

The barrel diameter is also measured wrong. It should have been measured based on a Colt New Service Revolver's length and an image based on it.

The Subsonic+ calculation is flawed. Normal ang-sizing won't fix this. It will probably need Pythagoras or the like.

The barrel diameter is also measured wrong. It should have been measured based on a Colt New Service Revolver's length and an image based on it.
Dang, maybe you wanna remind Dale to fix up the calc?

Bump, should I just start applying the changes or do I need more inputs?

Although the bullet blocking feat calc still needs to be fixed, but I'll worry about that later.

From what I know of everything that hasn't been disagreed upon can be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back