• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois, remember when I fought Gumball Watterson from The Amazing World of Gumball?

Peter can't put Gumball down for good, Gumball can't hurt peter so at some point he'd resort to his hax if he realizes he's unable to do anything

Also both of them can knock either one out, both have been consistently KOd before in their respective shows

Mindhax yes but he doesn't open with that in-character, and empathic manip is optional equipment which he doesn't have here

We conviniently forgot that Gumball can make people explode by running into them?

Am I missing something here? The explosion is dura neg.

He literally walked into people and they ceased to be, how is that not dura neg?

That's an assumption. Also Gumball was moving nowhere near the speed where that could be achieved by sheer force.

Sir Ovens said:
Also Gumball was moving nowhere near the speed where that could be achieved by sheer force.
Because cartoons never really bother with that kind of stuff

Sir Ovens said:
That's an assumption. Also Gumball was moving nowhere near the speed where that could be achieved by sheer force.
I mean, it's still done by a guy who is far physically stronger than many of the people he blew up

And also, it being dura neg is also an assumption so that doesn't work

Back