• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Battle of Passives: Chariot Requiem vs Xeno Goku (GRACE)

After this match, i got that I should use passive characthers.

Before you ask: Chariot soul hax is 2.873 million of people, and higher eventually considering planetary range (7.9 billion)

• Distance: 100 metres
  • Xeno Goku base is used
  • Speed Equalizzed
  • Goku have access to his trasformations.
319d93ff40560ba48aab414b6b59ea4c.jpg
dragon-ball-super-toyotaro-illustra-xeno-goku-personaggio-super-dragon-ball-heroes-v3-344021-720x720.jpg

Chariot Requiem:

Xeno Goku:

Incon: 9 (Brak, Rez, CBslayeR, sonicflare9, Ottavio_Merluzzo, Pokemonfan807, BetterThanYou, Dereck03, Cloozuma)

Last edited:
I'll comment later after getting some shut eye and doing some research on the opponent in question

From what I've read on his profile, SCR's first move is sleep manipulation which Goku resists, and all Goku has to do in order to win is to breath. So, I'd say Goku wins unless SCR pulls his soul manip first.

From what I've read on his profile, SCR's first move is sleep manipulation which Goku resists, and all Goku has to do in order to win is to breath. So, I'd say Goku wins unless SCR pulls his soul manip first.
the Sleep Manip works in the same time as the soul hax, both are the same abilitie. it makes the creatures sleep and change the souls of it, like, people will have their souls change to animals/others peoples etc, and we still have the fact that chariot affect like 2.8783 people if what manu zarri said its true

From what I've read on his profile, SCR's first move is sleep manipulation which Goku resistt
well this should be similar to how mind and soul control is counted
basically if you affect much people with soul hax then you negate the resistance to baseline soul hax
here chariot maded sleep at least 2.873 millions of people

basically if you affect much people with soul hax then you negate the resistance to baseline soul hax
Didn't SCR sleep manipulation affected another realities as well?

i wonder if this is going to be added. because in the anime Bucciarati's team got their bodys all swaped up but they were still able to use their abilities. but xeno goku is resistant to soul hax and sleep hax

i wonder if this is going to be added. because in the anime Bucciarati's team got their bodys all swaped up but they were still able to use their abilities. but xeno goku is resistant to soul hax and sleep hax
their abilities are stands which are part of ther will and soul. since the souls got swapped they still have stands

about resistance, they aren't comparable to the level of chariot hax
Before you ask: Chariot soul hax is 2.873 million of people, and higher eventually considering planetary range (7.9 billion)

their abilities are stands which are part of ther will and soul. since the souls got swapped they still have stands

about resistance, they aren't comparable to the level of chariot hax
then can chariot do anything to hurt goku?

then can chariot do anything to hurt goku?
no but would be the life energy of a normal person enough for goku? also due to resistance of mind manipulation, he will feel pain in the transformation, well, resistance to mind this time it doesn't seem very useful to me

no but would be the life energy of a normal person enough for goku? also due to resistance of mind manipulation, he will feel pain in the transformation, well, resistance to mind this time it doesn't seem very useful to me
i dont think turning super sayian would hurt goku. it will not effect their body if i understand your answer

i dont think turning super sayian would hurt goku. it will not effect their body if i understand your answer
not in SSJ, his body is swapped, the "transformatio" is when chariot passively make new creatures, and everyone who fall in sleep transform in those creatures

But before the battle wont goku analysis cr before he attacks? so he can be aware of what to do?

I guess it depends on how close Goku is to the guy he swapped with, I'm thinking incon since if Goku's close he can just instruct how to fire a ki blast but if he isn't he can't do anything

I guess it depends on how close Goku is to the guy he swapped with, I'm thinking incon since if Goku's close he can just instruct how to fire a ki blast but if he isn't he can't do anything
me too. even before the battle goku might get suspicions due to cr just walking to random places and analyze first

But before the battle wont goku analysis cr before he attacks? so he can be aware of what to do?
100 metres of distance, i know goku can sense ki from even other realms, but can do the same of stats? also CR dosen't even care about the fight (SBA probably dosen't neither affect him)

Actually, considering the distance and SBA has them in the mindset of having the fight Goku just ki blasts and calls it a day. Voting Goku for now

Actually, considering the distance and SBA has them in the mindset of having the fight Goku just ki blasts and calls it a day. Voting Goku for now
100 metres of distance + passive sleep hax.
definitely not a good reason to vote goku

Chariot's soul manip effects at minimum, 3,702,000 (Population of Rome in 2001, the year Part 5 takes place), though it's probably closer to the billions as it could effect not only every single person in Rome, but also every single living thing in general, from birds, bugs and more. And it's implied it was the whole planet, not just Rome. (Which would be, if I'm not mistaken, tens of trillions fyi, not billions, as it aint exclusive to humans, it's the whole of life).
Sleep manip effects at minimum the whole of Rome as well, so 3,702,000+all the other organisms.

Goku may not be inherently swapped with a human, he could be swapped with a bird or bug, whatever living thing that has a soul that's closest to him, is what he'd get swapped with, it's not species exclusive as seen by the dude who got soul swapped with his dog or the butterfly that got soul swapped with iirc a bee.

Do with that info as you will.

Last edited:
Goku may not be inherently swapped with a human, he could be swapped with a bird or bug, whatever living thing that has a soul that's closest to him, is what he'd get swapped with, it's not species exclusive as seen by the dude who got soul swapped with his dog or the butterfly that got soul swapped with iirc a bee.
so the organism he will be swapped with is random?

So it depends on what Goku will get swaped with huh I am just gonna incon then

so the organism he will be swapped with is random?
He gets swapped with the closest living organism that has a soul. That could be a human, an ant, a bird, a rat, etc, whatever is the closest organism.

Quick question how would Goku deal with the after effects of being soul swapped by Chariot?

Back