• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was almot sure a version of him had more than the things listed on his profile.

For now tough, Yang seems to win through her semblance and her weapon making up for lack of inteligence and skill in comparison

Tbh, Bane's venom would be equal enough to her semblance, allowing him to keep up with her, even though her power actually varies with her semblance instead of being decisive high 8-C whenever she uses it for any punch.

But she has the complete range and mobility advantage, bullets wont exactly put down Bane but she can definitely chip away at him.

But Bane is still a completely intelligent fighter, Yang isn't really, as well as still inexperienced.

Its too hard to say for me tbh, if Yang figures out to shoot down Bane's supply though (which is harder than it looks) then she possibly gets the advantage, but ill wait for the further arguments

@Jinx Yang doesn't use bullets, she used condensed kinetic energy, and each one is 2-3x stronger than band's durability

Yang should take this with relative ease. Bane is far smarter but...thats about it. Yang holds a base ap advantage that will only increase if he damages her, holds a huge strength advantage if he tries to grapple, has several range advantages that are all 2 to 2 times stronger than bane'a durability, and she has much, much better mobility

...but she has multiple bullets visible from her gauntlets that shes seen to reload? Arent they dust pellets?

I suppose if they're 2-3x stronger then they're definitely giving Yang an advantage. But with Bane and his pain immunity, they wont exactly put him out of commission easily. That is, if Yang decides to just hang back and shoot bullets instead of going up close and personal, which is not what she would do the whole fight

I swear i've seen Bane have slight regen too, though its not listed on his profile hmmm.

To be honest, they say a lot of dumb stuff.

Plus we litirally see her putting bullets into the gaunlet, not that the bullets aren't still stronger than bane.

But yeah, yang fra.

Yang should only be 2x stronger to be fair.

Bane is>>>>>>.6 while she's 1.42

Im probably leaning more towards Yang tbh, cant find any Bane Regenerationn other than the fact he can take a high dosage of venom without consequences.

I do remember it being brought up somewhere but I feel this should be one of the many things they said that we ignore due to us ''seeing her reload''

No, yang doesn't use dust at all, the regular shells she uses are bursts of raw kinetic Energy whereas her red shells are actual physical bullets, I forgot about the latter so my mistake you were partially right

It honestly is possible that the bullets are just pellets for this stored up Kinetic energy, but we have seen actual bullets in the show, like Ruby's trailer, but yeah. Honestly it doesnt matter what they are, they'll be hurting Bane.

I say Bane takes this. When I think of Bane I think his overall character, so all sources are valid for me. Which means he can lift 27 tons. He did this in Batman The Animated series when he lifted an armored truck. While on venom he can make the ground shake by walking and he can hit the ground so hard it props whoever is near into the air. he casually rips peoples arms off, busts through reinforced steel, and beat the crap out of every other batman villain, WHILE THEY WERE ALSO ON VENOM! he can also take some extreme damage, taking bullets and stab wounds like nothing. Hes been pelted by 500+ bricks without flinching and even took blows from a superpowered Batman. But the question for me is, if he gets a hold of Yang, could he break her back? Cause if he can, shes done. Now I don't know that much about Yang so all of her fans can answer that for me. But what I do know is that it would be one hell of a fight I just think with pains HUGE pain tolerance he could take this.

Yang can lift over 1000 tons

The feats you listed are Wall level at best

No he couldnt as not only is Yang a good bit more durable but she has Regenerationn and her Aura protecting her body and she's strong enough to break out of his grip

Plus basically any damage that Bane deals to Yang will get reflected twice as hard due to Yang's semblance

To weeklybattles. Like I said I didn't know anything about Yang, so thx for clearing things up. Now I don't see bane winning this but I still think it would a cool match to see.

Yang AP > Bane

Yang plus semblance AP >>> Bane

Yang Normal durability > Bane

Yang plus aura durability >>> Bane

Yang plus aura plus semblance durability >>>> Bane

Yang range >>> Bane

Yang mobility >>> Bane

Yang's weakness <<< Bane's weakness (he gets shot in the back and say goodbye to his venom tubes)

Yang skill and intellect <<<<<< Bane's

Bane only has one (two?) major advantages but that's literally it, voting Yang.

Technically a third major advantage that gives him the win but it's moot here

Wow

Aight, lemme explain this better, Bane has a massive advantage that would let him Stomp Yang that is moot in this match, what is it?

Just a random riddle for ya.

I thought it was an advantage here that he was allowed to use but that was moot against Yang specifically lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back