• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hulk vs AW Akuma - Bad reasonsing, such as soul hax giving Akuma the win when Hulk resists it and several votes having no reasoning at all. Also outdated as Hulk was upgraded to FTL+ reflexes.

^I'm not gonna debate this, just stating some things. In that thread people gave reasons as to why the soul attacks will damage him, only votes with reasoning were counted for both sides and iirc hulk's FTL+ is indeterminate.

I would like to know if it's okay to remove any wins Aizen has won or has listed for him and close any match with him EoS concerning his KS.

Reason why Im suggestig and/or curious about this is because verses matches with Aizen and his KS are done in a completely ridiculous and unfair way. Him starting a battle with his KS already activated is basically just giving him all of the advantages and removing any chance of him losing period. It isnt fair to all of the other combatants put before him when all of their abilities aren't to be used until after a battle comences. Meanwhile, Aizen's KS will have already been activated and it makes him totally impossible for his opponents to beat. In other words, unless his opponents start out with their abilities activated pre-match as well, or Aizen is only permitted to awaken his KS after the battle starts, his wins are just done by him having a tremendous advantage in both time and usuage and being given 0 ways of losing due to his powers being active before any of his opponents abilities are. Those arent notable matches, they are either stomp matches or unotable ones

Please forgive me if im looking petty or ignorant, I would just like some answers to this please if possible. It just bothers me how Aizen gets wins only due to his powers being active before any of his opponents are pre-battle which just gives them literally no options to even fighting Aizen, let alone beating him and some already agree with what im proposing.

Your wesker vs Alucard link is mislinked.

Also, this might be the wrong thread. This is the ones that were added onto their pages.

@Drellix:

• Medaka Kurokami vs Moka Akashiya
  • Wesker vs Alucard
  • Marceline vs Moka
  • Noel vs Panty
  • Rachel vs Marie
These matches have been removed.

@Crop: I am sure that all the matches Drellix listed are considered major stomps either way, thus they shouldn't even be made anyways.

Lina Shields said:
@Drellix:
  • Medaka Kurokami vs Moka Akashiya
  • Wesker vs Alucard
  • Marceline vs Moka
  • Noel vs Panty
  • Rachel vs Marie
These matches have been removed.
Sorry, I totally forgot the purpose of this thread. But thanks.

Madara vs Aizen: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/415540?useskin=oasis

This fight should be removed. In the thread Aizen won due to the Argument of KS but in the Sasuke vs Aizen thread proof in the form of scans, references and chapters have been given that prove Sharingan and Rinnegan users are immune to mindfucking and can see through illusions. Illusionary Resistance doesnt exist inside Bleach so the Argument of Yhwach being affected by it is faulty being as he has no resistance and there is no prior feat showcasing resistance in Bleach to factually build an argument on.

Some may reference Shinji and Aizen but Aizen didnt showcase resistance. His statements even back this up.

Guys, it's best that you take this argument onto each others' walls. This is a purely a page for the request of removing versus matches only. It is not a place to argue each others' points here.

Lina Shields said:
Guys, it's best that you take this argument onto each others' walls. This is a purely a page for the request of removing versus matches only. It is not a place to argue each others' points here.
Forgive us for that, but that's what we were doing actually. A few others and I were requesting to remove the battles (And possibly the win/loss status under their profiles notable battles) of Madara vs Aizen due to Aizen winning via an assumption of his KS being activated the instant the match starts, aka already activated before madara can fairly do anything. It makes the fight unfair, dumb and possibly just a stomp match that isnt to be notably listed. Hokage disagreed (kinda) and we were discussing it. But I apologize if it was still kind of derailing so yea we'll discuss it elsewhere if you want us to.

Dante vs Ragna

They ignored the fact that dante could still hurt ragna via his lesser known abilities which are Elemental,Darkness,and Energy Manipulation and he has resistance to ragna's soul maipulation and also have precog as well

and the thread was also closed be for i could actually put forth a proper agrument dow

Sigh...Two people (Myself included) agreed that it would be a difficult win for Ragna due to Dante's arsenal, and Dante only has minor resistance to gradual soul manipulation, Ragna's are far stronger than what Dante resisted.

WeeklyBattles said:
Sigh...
Three people (Myself included) agreed that it would be a difficult win for Ragna due to Dante's arsenal, and Dante only has minor resistance to gradual soul manipulation, Ragna's are far stronger than what Dante resisted.
I'm not even going brother refute on how absurd that sounds right now......

I may need to take a look over at the Ragna vs Dante thread. Keep in mind that the reasons for said votes must be actually valid, preferably with proof. That being said, "At least Planet level" > "Possibly Planet level". Also, Dante's Devil Trigger increases Dante's stats tremendously from his previous form, which is rated "At least Planet level".

We can talk more about this on my wall, but I think that the match may need to be removed.

Lina Shields said:
I may need to take a look over at the Ragna vs Dante thread. Keep in mind that the reasons for said votes must be actually valid, preferably with proof. That being said, "At least Planet level" > "Possibly Planet level". Also, Dante's Devil Trigger increases Dante's stats tremendously from his previous form, which is rated "At least Planet level".

We can talk more about this on my wall, but I think that the match may need to be removed.
Thank you Lina

Madara vs Aizen due to the fact that Aizen's supporters all said KS, When it is stated Visual Genjutsus such as Infinite Tsykunomi or any other visual illusions do not effect the Rinnegan. And that's literally all they brought up. Nothing about versatlity, destructive capacity, fighting style etc...

Vegeta vs Ganondorf: Almost everyone agreed that Gabon wins via hax and since speed was equal it was a hax stomp.

Android 18 vs Wonder Women: DBZ vs DC and the second round was a speed blitz

Guts vs Saber is a stomp thread as it was discovered that Guts couldn't in fact negate durability, his ability to do so being one of two of the major arguments in his favor. It also lacked the necessary gap in votes to be added.

Deoxys vs Kaguya Otsutsuki is a speedstomp with an illegal battle condition, misinformation such as Deoxys having better hax and a vote from the OP being counted (ignore my vote, it was before I did further research).

Saitama vs Rick Sanchez is a hax stomp in Rick's favor.

Aizen vs Naruto Team is a stomp due to Aizen being banned from using his KS and its also a thread with downgrading such as the OP misinforming others that those versions of Naruto and Madara are only multi city level. Also wank in Aizens favor as the OP is also calling him Planet Level.

Goku vs Jenny I feel like the conclusion of this fight was quite rushed and not enough reasons were given to give Jenny the win over Goku. Honestly even feels a bit biased towards Jenny.

BruceTheBatman said:
The reasoning seems sound to me. Battles with chars without hax tend to be pretty straightforward.
Can you point out to me what exactly would give Jenny an edge over Goku? Matches without severe hax involved are usually matches Goku is good at, so I don't see why he'd lose to Jenny.

Simply because she has higher AP.

And that's a good point, but he got beat by Axl regardless who isn't nearly as broken (if at all) as a certain 2 Maverick Hunters.

BruceTheBatman said:
Simply because she has higher AP.
And that's a good point, but he got beat by Axl regardless who isn't nearly as broken (if at all) as a certain 2 Maverick Hunters.
Jenny and Goku are in the same tier so how can we just assume Jenny has more AP than Goku? We don't fully know Goku SSj3's AP, we only know that his AP should be higher than SPC's who's already tier 4-B.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back