• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
Aren't you currently voting for Goku in your Goku vs Duo match? Regardless. Still not spite. Please drop it.
I haven't voted for him at all. Also spite means a match qhere the OP intentionally made it ubfair for one character, that match is unfair thmmand the author clearly knkw what he was doing.

@Bruce

An OP's content is cause for chaos and disrupts the community. That is why , even if it's allowed, for the most part their content seems to give off the impression we're okay with things they've done as well, when in fact it is not acceptable.

SoyHop said:
@Bruce
An OP's content is cause for chaos and disrupts the community. That is why , even if it's allowed, for the most part their content seems to give off the impression we're okay with things they've done as well, when in fact it is not acceptable.
I don't really get that, but I understand disrupting the community I suppose.

Also I feel like KillItWithCT both doesn't know the difference between decisive and stomp/spite, especially when he's getting all of Goku's losses removed over (for the most part) trivial reasons thatm ake the match in their favor.

Keep in mind that some of Arceus' matches were done using his sealed/Low 2-C form, so some of Arceus' matches will have to stay. However, all of Arceus' matches done using his unsealed form will be removed.

Most likely, yes. I will be removing those matches now.

You may re-create Solaris vs Arceus using their 2-B versions if you want.

Edit: Matches removed for Arceus

If possible, can we remove Arceus's loss and Cronus's win from their profiles? We didnt decide on a victor but more importantly we didnt get enough votes to be able to add the win and loss to their profiles. It was only a one vote difference in Cronus's favor, along with 1 draw.

Anime4Life2020 said:
If possible, can we remove Arceus's loss and Cronus's win from their profiles? We didnt decide on a victor but more importantly we didnt get enough votes to be able to add the win and loss to their profiles. It was only a one vote difference in Cronus's favor, along with 1 draw.
Nope, we did. Let's not argue. It was 4 vs 9

Matthew Schroeder said:
Anime4Life2020 said:
Nope, we did. Let's not argue. It was 4 vs 9
Incorrect it was 8 vs 9 with one draw, said at the top of the thread.

Whether Cronus wins or not, it isnt a suitable enough vote difference to add it to their profiles. Well at least not yet anyway.

^I never finished the tally. it was actually 12 to 9 with Azzy's vote as he stated that Cronus would win after a very hard fight.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
^I never finished the tally. it was actually 12 to 9 with Azzy's vote as he stated that Cronus would win after a very hard fight.
Dont you mean 8 to 12 lol? Because when I said 9 that was for Cronus.

To put this to rest, I decided to go count the votes myself. Keep in mind we consider agreement with another vote's reasoning specifically to be a proper vote, unless the arguments are complete and utter unfounded bunk from the get-go.

Arceus: 9

BruceTheBatman

KuroSleepyAsh

KazarianFahs

Anime4Life2020

PaChi2

The real cal howard

Typhlosion130

RadicalMrR

GenjiTheGreat

Cronus:

Matthew Schroeder

DarkLK

Cropfist

Tivanenk

LordAizenSama

DontTalk

Promestein

Reppuzan

FateAlbane

Lina Shields

Celestial Pegasus

Final Tally: 9 v 11 in favor of Cronus. If you count the vote I gave after it closed it's 9 v 12. Cronus still wins.

There.

Cell vs. Sora is still arguably valid, if you simply remake the thread with Super Perfect Cell.

One of the rules in the wiki states that dbz vs dc/marvel theads are prohibited, and any threads that were submitted were removed. So that means that this should be removed.

Goku (Saiyan Saga) vs. Garou A couple of the votes were on the basis of Goku (Saiyan Saga) beating Saitama therefore Goku (Saiyan Saga) beats Garou. Since Goku (Saiyan Sage) vs Saitama has since been removed, Goku (Saiyan Saga) vs Garou should be redone and for the time being be removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back