• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
RRTheEndMan said:
AjimuPlaysMaplestory said:
is there some special set of rules that only apply to medaka? would a loss against the one above all be added to her profile too?

is it becuase this site is extremely biased against medaka and loathes her very existence? and loves to make the most carefully planned spite stomp threads to get her win/loss ratio ruined?
That's right, you insulted the whole site
Calling someone biased is not really an insult and this is not the place to start an uneeded flamewar. I DO however agree with removing the Scp vs Medaka match. Chalk my reasoning up to a>b>c-logic but allowing the result to stay, even tho she has a lose against a character who got stomped by the old man is kinda iffy.

That's because Nihlus has absolutely no way of beating 1440, unlike Medaka who has the possibility to win. Also, the characters who are basically smurfing like 1440 and Jill usually still have comparatively low dura, and higher D immortality is not allowed. 1440 has tier 7 dura, Medaka could conceivably just whack him and he would be dead.

Basically, he's not a true 1B. He doesn't have 1B dura, and his 1B resurrect is diabled. All he has is 1B hax, and characters can 1 shot other characters without stuff like that and not be stompy if they're a glass canon or something. This is just like a really extreme glass canon. Would you say its a stomp if a character had 3A AP and 10C dura and wins because he's more likely to hit first even though the other can clearly kill them?

Nihlus DOES have ways to beat 1440 though, he can literally just hit him once and he'd be a puddle, or he can use basically any offensive Force ability and 1440 would lose.

Isn't his 6A from his ability lifewiping? 1440 resists that ability.

Wokistan said:
Isn't his 6A from his ability lifewiping? 1440 resists that ability.
Force choke, lightsaber, literally any of Nihilus' abilities that arent his soul, death, and mind hax or the planetary nuke would beat 1440

Type 5 definitely makes it so you can't be killed through physical damage, and restraint without killing seems really OOC for nihlus. It straight up says on the description that you usually need EE or some other esoteric ability to beat type 5.

Force choke, lightsaber, literally any of Nihilus' abilities that arent his soul, death, and mind hax or the planetary nuke would beat 1440

Kal even said last thread that doesn't kill someone banned from Death on a 1B scale

Type 5 doesnt make you IMMUNE to physical damage, and 1440 has no Regenerationn to prevent something like dismemberment due to the Brothers not being allowed to restore him due to the vs thread rules

Yeah, Type 5 is just seriously buffed up Type 2.

You can still get hurt, dismembered, destroyed, atomized, but you'll still be alive.

Wokistan said:
Basically, he's not a true 1B. He doesn't have 1B dura, and his 1B resurrect is diabled. All he has is 1B hax, and characters can 1 shot other characters without stuff like that and not be stompy if they're a glass canon or something. This is just like a really extreme glass canon. Would you say its a stomp if a character had 3A AP and 10C dura and wins because he's more likely to hit first even though the other can clearly kill them?
it was speed equalized then medaka just gets insta 1b offensive haxed off the bat

so no the match is not fair

Homura vs Dante should be removed for being an outdated stomp in Homura's favor.

Homura vs Re should be removed for being severely outdated. Ren had mental resistance back then to help him avoid the mind hax, but it's been removed, which makes this very impossible for him to do anything.

For what i could see. Luffy,Natsu and Sonic defeats again Ruby Rose needs to be removed for the downgrades

Same with Zoro and Erza defeats againts Yang

Edit: Goku lost to Yang needs to be removed,and sun wukong inconclusive macht too and captain america lost againts pyrrha

Theglassman12 said:
Homura vs Dante should be removed for being an outdated stomp in Homura's favor.

Homura vs Re should be removed for being severely outdated. Ren had mental resistance back then to help him avoid the mind hax, but it's been removed, which makes this very impossible for him to do anything.
Non of Homura's upgrades help with the first fight

Mind Hax always worked on Ren, as he only resisted from Reinhard

I just want to come out and say that I disagree with Nihilus vs 1440 being removed. Nihilus breathes and 1440 is done for. However, given what I said, I still believe Medaka's losses should remain.

Sir Ovens said:
I just want to come out and say that I disagree with Nihilus vs 1440 being removed. Nihilus breathes and 1440 is done for. However, given what I said, I still believe Medaka's losses should remain.
then if tier 1B get to fight medaka she should be allowed to fight tier 9s to boost her win/loss or to rematch those same characters without their auto win hax

why is it ok for tier 1 to 1shot medaka but if she fights them without said hax and then medaka 1shots its not ok ??????

they both doing literally the same thing where 1 character 1 shots the other and they have no counterplay

which proves it is a mismatch in both directions so neither should be allowed

to just keep the outcome where medaka loses is BS

have to be consistent with the standards

Medaka literally breathes and kills the old man. Our standards for stomps are simple, and I'm somewhat quoting another thread off memory here:

If character A is haxed and fights character B which is in a much higher tier and relatively haxless, it's not a stomp.

If character A is not haxed and fights character B who is in a higher tier and is not haxed or is haxed, it's a stomp.

If character A is haxed, but character B resists all their hax and one-shots, it's a stomp.

Essentially, if one character has no way of winning, it's a stomp.

Anyone literally in a tier higher than 1440 slaps the old man and he dies, simple as that.

medaka cannot do anything against someone instantly using 1B offensive fate hax on her with precog

they even said speed equalized

she literally has no way to win

and how can medaka beat nihilus if it was decided she literally auto loses by standing near him/looking at him due to passive hax?

"

What is a Stomp?
A Stomp thread is when one character is immediately able to win against another, whether it is via battlefield removal, incapacitation or killing, with the opponent having no chance to retort with their own abilities or statistics.

"

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Stomp_Thread

^ this fits the description of all 3 medaka losses

remove the article fro mthe site or remove medakas losses

simple

Medaka is 5-C with one of the most versatile existence erasure I have ever seen.

She can easily erase Nihilus and 1440 if it weren't for the fact that they had hax that 1 uped her. It's not unfair, it's literally just a who does what faster.

And the old man does not have precog. As I have said many times before, anything, and I mean ANYTHING Medaka does will kill the old man, it's just that the likelihood of him winning was higher.

As for Nihilus, if what you say is true, the dude won't have any matches because he literally just stands there. For crying out loud it's a meme at this point.

As I have said before, they are both fair, and so was Nihilus vs 1440.

Only Medaka can win. It's just that 1440 wins more often than she does. If for whatever reason the old man doesn't start out with fate manipulation then Medaka wins. Hence, not a stomp.

Only Jill insta-dies to anything Medaka does. Higher dimentsional immortality was restricted in that fight (and usually is by default anyway) so Medaka can literally just poke Jill and Jill explodes.

The Wright Way said:
Only Jill insta-dies to anything Medaka does. Higher dimentsional immortality was restricted in that fight (and usually is by default anyway) so Medaka can literally just poke Jill and Jill explodes.
HOW can she poke jill if jill has an instant 1B offensive hax and speed is equalized and jill precogs to know to 1 shot before medaka even does anything?

your logic makes 0 sense

I'd like to highlight something from the stomp matches page:

'having no chance to retort with their abilites'

Medaka has every chance to retort with her abilities given how OP she is.

And if you want to contest the Jill thread, Jill is a tier 9. Refer to my argument with 1440, the one where I said that she literally breathes and he dies.

Medaka has a chance to kill Jill. Not a very high one, but a chance nonetheless. It's not a stomp if she has a chance.

Sir Ovens said:
I'd like to highlight something from the stomp matches page:
'having no chance to retort with their abilites'

Medaka has every chance to retort with her abilities given how OP she is.

And if you want to contest the Jill thread, Jill is a tier 9. Refer to my argument with 1440, the one where I said that she literally breathes and he dies.
she doesnt have a chance to retort

because if she did then she would have won

you cannot give a character tier 1B offense and precog and say speed equalized and expect someone in tier 5 to beat them

Let's do this shall we?

Speed equalized: Jill has 1-B hax and one shots. Medaka is of a higher tier and one shots. Jill has one hax that gives her the win.

Speed unequalized: Jill can't do anything because Medaka blitzes. No amount of hax in the world will save you from that.

You see the point?

Oh **** off with that bullshit

"Because if she did she would have won"

So you mean to tell me that Medaka cannot lose without getting stomped and her winning is completely okay?

Come on now.

@Ajimu After reading through the Medaka vs. Jill thread I'm starting to think you want that fight removed just because Medaka lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back