• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sir Ovens said:
Medaka has a chance to kill Jill. Not a very high one, but a chance nonetheless. It's not a stomp if she has a chance.
No hard feelings but this is faulty at best. By this logic i could put HA-Dio against Peak-Naruto and call it legit. Having a small chance is as good as having no chance whatsoever.

Not really.

I mean, Naruto has absolutely no chance against instantly getting overwritten from existence, so false equivalency for one.

Two, small chances are still chances. Medaka can kill Jill in some stipulations, Albee them unlikely, it's not a stomp. Merely decisive, perhaps a borderline stomp.

First Witch said:
Sir Ovens said:
Medaka has a chance to kill Jill. Not a very high one, but a chance nonetheless. It's not a stomp if she has a chance.
No hard feelings but this is faulty at best. By this logic i could put HA-Dio against Peak-Naruto and call it legit. Having a small chance is as good as having no chance whatsoever.
How is that logic faulty? Naruto can't beat HA-Dio no matter what he does while Medaka at the very least has a small chance of winning against Jill. It's not the most likely outcome but it's still defintiely possible.

The Wright Way said:
First Witch said:
Sir Ovens said:
How is that logic faulty? Naruto can't beat HA-Dio no matter what he does while Medaka at the very least has a small chance of winning against Jill. It's not the most likely outcome but it's still defintiely possible.
all fiction = instant

if you can precog and also do something instant you are more instant than instantaneous which is the definition of a 1 shot before being able to do anything

it is 100% an unfair stomp

The hell does that even mean?

It's a thought based attack, which is the same as Jill, if Medaka were bloodlusted she would have stalemated.

No offense, but that is some grade school logic you got going on there.

Just because I can do something faster than you, it's bad and should not happen.

You see how childish that sounds?

...You can't be more instantaneous than instantaneous. Even with precog. Like, that's not a thing. You can be Immesirablely fast which is considered faster than Infinitely fast here but Precog doesn't make you faster than somene just as fast as you. Spiderman doesn't speed blitz people just as fast as he is with Spider-Sense.

Being more instant than instant doesn't even make sense. They are both in a speed equalized match. Their thought processes are the exact same speed. One of them just so happens to have future vision and can see chances where she doesn't win and make amends. That literally means she has more chances to win. More chances = valid votes in her favour.

Also, I just want to point out that Medaka doesn't always start with All-Fiction, so Jill's chances were way better.

DMUA said:
Not really.

I mean, Naruto has absolutely no chance against instantly getting overwritten from existence, so false equivalency for one.

Two, small chances are still chances. Medaka can kill Jill in some stipulations, Albee them unlikely, it's not a stomp. Merely decisive, perhaps a borderline stomp.
Naruto can literally oneshot HA-Dio with an rasenshuriken. Naruto haa no counter to za warudo? Imagine that, Medaka cant do anything against instant borderline 1-A death hax too. Using AP to make haxstomps legit is faulty. No hard feelings btw, i dont care if the match stays or not. I just find the reasoning for that faulty.

Gargoyle One said:
It's a thought based attack, which is the same as Jill, if Medaka were bloodlusted she would have stalemated.
it means that a match that is concluded before it even starts where a 1B fights a 5C should not be added

none of your opinions mean anything to me because you are all part of the anti medaka fanclub and always go on topics at the same time and vote against her so

Naruto won't have the chance to get it off. DIO nulls it and rewrites Naruto.

AjimuPlaysMaplestory said:
Gargoyle One said:
it means that a match taht is concluded before it even starts where a 1B fights a 5C should not be added
Only Jill's not 1-B. She's 9-A. Bottom line, the match isn't getting removed. Now drop it. You're cluttering up the thread.

The Wright Way said:
Gargoyle One said:
it means that a match taht is concluded before it even starts where a 1B fights a 5C should not be added
Only Jill's not 1-B. She's 9-A. Bottom line, the match isn't getting removed. Now drop it. You're cluttering up the thread.
nah

she is 1B and the basano profile even lists her as such

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Basanos#Jill Presto

her other profile is outdated and lazy and needs to be rewrote

char with 1B offense hax and 1B durability borrowing power from a 1B entity is definitely not a tier 9

then leave

the post is intended for mods to review not your anti medaka fanclub

ofc you 3 think it should stay

This is straight up false. I love Medaka Box and I do debate on her threads defending her. At least I did back in the day.

Now you're not even being reasonable anymore. We gave you your chance, and it just didn't work out. Don't have to take it against us.

then leave
the post is intended for mods to review not your anti medaka fanclub

ofc you 3 think it should stay

>throws a hissy fit when their favorite character loses.

>accuses me of being the fanboy.

Get out of here.

Literally read the first few posts on the Nihilus vs Medaka thread. I said she would win. And that was before I knew of the passive stuff. I'm not anti Medaka dude.

Yeah, from what weekly said about Nihlus having options that doesn't even sound like a stomp. Wonder why it got removed in the first place.

Precog doesn't make her "Instant+" speed, it just makes her more likely to go for the 1 shot off the bat then Medaka. Both can one shot, and at the same speed, one just has a better chance of doing so first. Not a stomp.

Kharn just has a 1-A power null rather than a High 1-B power null. That fight is still just as fair as it was back then.

It still is enough to neg BB, but its definitely not high 1B and certainly not 1A.

speaking of medaka.

Thread:1432988

^

this should be removed cause Kratos doesnt have anything to put her down while her ap and every ability that Medaka stomp him.

im asking to remove again just to be sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back