• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antvasima

Maintenance worker
He/Him
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
This thread is created for the purpose of removing outdated or stomp versus threads from profiles that are administrator-protected.

Here are the regulations that need to be followed:

• Kindly post links to the threads, along with the characters involved in the thread.
  • Provide reasons as to why you think it is a stomp match or if it doesn't follow our Versus Thread Rules.
  • Do not request a versus thread to be removed just because it's under your favorite character/verse profile.
  • Keep in mind that just because a match is decisive, or even has a unanimous vote, does not automatically make it stomp.
  • Remain patient regarding responses. Do not disturb other members with requests to look into this thread.
  • Do not derail the thread with off-topic posts. Persistent derailing, will likely result in a warning or perhaps even a block, depending upon the severity of the derailment.
  • Argument involving a versus thread to be removed that you don't agree with is allowed. Just be sensible about it.
The following on their own do not automatically mean a match is a stomp.

• Being a decisive match doesn't make it a stomp.
  • Having a small array of hax isn't a stomp.
  • Having one hax to the opponent's none, or one hax being the deciding factor doesn't make it a stomp.
NOTE TO ALL STAFF: Please read through as much of a thread as you can before removing it. This will lessen the amount of people attempting to abuse this thread simply to remove losses from their favorite characters.

Daemon vs Lavos should be removed for much the same reasons Lucemon vs Lavos was removed. The match is extremely outdated and was made last September when Lavos' profile looked like this. Here are the differences between Lavos when the match was added and current Lavos.

You misunderstand the point of this thread.

This is not for shutting down threads, it is for removing matches that are listed on the profiles under the section "Others"

But I'll close that thread down for you anyway.

Madara vs Hibiki should be removed for being a restricted kind of match. Because Infinite Tsukuyomi was restricted here.

I made this before the wiki established the rule regarding restricting ability btw.

Eldi Osmenaj said:
Ryoko Hakubi vs Medaka Kurokamiwas made last november and never got attantion,so it should be removed.
You know you can remove your own threads right?

Anyway, https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1299532?useskin=oasis

Anna vs Erza is a complete stomp.

At minimum, Erza is over 5x weaker with all of her standard armors, and gets one shot by any possible attack unless she uses her Loe 7C armors

And even with that, Anna has multiple Durability ignoring abilities especially with Sleep+BFR etc.

Erza has no chance in hell at using her Low 7C armors immediately against someone with no knowledge on and to top it off even with that she gets haxed stomped on top of not being able to damage Anna with her shields.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Madara vs Hibiki should be removed for being a restricted kind of match. Because Infinite Tsukuyomi was restricted here.
I made this before the wiki established the rule regarding restricting ability btw.
I am actually not sure if it should be removed, I mean, Madara won very cleanly even with the restrictions, if it was not for that it would have become really for Bikkie.

Actually there isn't, ever since Supes got upgraded Sentry's less then 2x stronger.

Sentry still gets blitzed by Superman however

(Reposting what I said in the last one)

Rick Sanchez VS Pennywise should be removed from their profiles, now that I've looked back on it again.

Being perfectly blunt here, the thread had already sort of devolved into a mess within the first handful of posts, and a number of the reasonings in general are bordering on people just saying "eh **** it" and going with whatever. I myself was lacking the knowledge on Pennywise that I have now, and as of this moment I can say for certain that the match goes down horribly as far as Rick is concerned.

• The prep means squat, since A) no prior knowledge, B) Rick is as likely as not to squander it while in-character, and C) It has the ability to mind-read Rick and then mindhax the bastard into the ground before he can put any sort of plan into motion or press a button on some tech.
  • Unless he has feats of seeing/surviving something that passively drives onlookers so mad that their insanity kills them in an instant, he looks at the Deadlights and dies without even getting the chance to process more than one thought.
  • Anything and everything Pennywise does can kill or incap him. Even if he survives looking at the true form (he won't), It can easily just conjure an illusion that he can't see through, screw with his perception so badly that he can't tell a sewer apart from a circus, inflict literal cancer on him, wipe his memories, turn him blind...
  • If they start far enough away that Rick isn't affected by the nature of the true form, then Pennywise can still do all of the above to him while he can't do much of anything.
Sooo, yeah. I'm advocating that we get rid of it. It's outdated, lacks worthwhile justification and is generally not that good of a thread on top of that. And it's a stomp.

Oh, right.

Bill VS Pennywise should be removed for similar reasons as above. From what I can tell, Bill probably won't be done in by the madness-inducing bullshit of Its true appearance (thanks to his own physical nature being just as incomprehensible and weird), but I'm almost positive Pennywise's actual mindhax insta-destroys Bill a lot worse than I gave the former credit for at the time, not only because the latter has no resistance, but also because Pennywise is extremely likely to start off going for the kill against a being that's comparable to itself in terms of power.

Also, I'm pretty sure that at the time the match was made/added, Bill's profile didn't specify that his mind control and soul removal were limited by the weakness of requiring someone to have made a deal with him prior. In learning that, the thought of him mind-controlling/soul-stealing Pennywise becomes absolutely hilarious.

To say nothing of the fact that most of Bill's other powers can't even hope to affect a universal-scale non-corporeal that's made of nothing but orange lights.

Oh, I'm sorry. Should I contact the mods directly about this, then?

Starter Pack said:
Oh, I'm sorry. Should I contact the mods directly about this, then?
There is no need to apologize.

You can contact an Admin directly if you wish to, but keep in mind they are often very busy.

Have SBA restricting Immortality by default leaving him wide open for a good ol' all fictioning.

Beyond that, it's just whoever shoots first with 1440 being more likely to shoot first and shoot well.

Oh yeah, I recently noticed a couple problems with Saitama Vs Metal Ma and should probably be removed from both profiles.

The reasoning was one of Metal Man's weakness, which sounds a lot like game mechanics, and everyone saying Saitama FRA. But the problem is Metal Man is actually 666 Zetatons and over 11x baseline. Saitama is significantly above baseline 5-B, but he is to an unknown extent. The best feat he scales to is still baseline 5-B. It shouldn't be assumed that Saitama is 11x stronger than Boros even if it's a possibility and even saying he's 5x stronger would be high-balling it a little. There was also the fact that Saitama was technically semi-serious against Boros and kind of ignored some of things Saitama does in character.

DMUA said:
Have SBA restricting Immortality by default leaving him wide open for a good ol' all fictioning.

Beyond that, it's just whoever shoots first with 1440 being more likely to shoot first and shoot well.
That stops Type 8, not Type 5

All-Fiction does existence Erasure.

One of the ways to get past Type 5 is just that.

Boom.

Also.

As much as I hate to give Cole a negative record, Cole vs All Might should probably be removed as Cole AP Stomps with his upgrades+AMs downgrades

I don't know if I can remove threads on my own like you can with adding them, but Matt vs Sigmusund seems invalid, looking back.

His AP was very lowballed, he should be well above Kilofoe, to the point of completely one-shoting Matt.

He's not very likely to use Had either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back