• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me add more reasoning:

• Universe bust=/=Concept bust. Just because someone destroy the entirety of the space-time continuum doesn't mean they destroy all of its concepts. LLT concept hax will work.
  • Barrier actually gets screwed since it, from its profile, seems to halt any form of attack before it hits the King. LLT, with its ability to ignore the concept of distance, will already bypass that.
  • FRA + Passive soulhax with LLT presence

DMUA said:
I don't know if I can remove threads on my own like you can with adding them, but Matt vs Sigmusund seems invalid, looking back.

His AP was very lowballed, he should be well above Kilofoe, to the point of completely one-shoting Matt.

He's not very likely to use Had either.
I mean Matt could unironically win by pointing at him so it's really just him preferring CQC that kills him.

With what? Sure Shenanigan Space Marine Resistances don't cover it?

Looks at profile

"likely some degree of Power Nullification through sheer force of will"

I think the answer is no.

As much as I hate to remove this

Fiamma vs Doom is an absolutely insane stomp

Fiamma's literal entire reason for winning was because his HR bypasses defenses, which was disproven for being obvious wank.

He can't do literally any form of damage against Doom whatsoever, meanwhile Doom has I don't know how many abilities to completely and utterly smoke him, whether it'd be stealing HR and slapping Fiamma, or Mind Haxing, or Time Travelling, or Time Stopping

Keep if you think Fiamma's reasons are somehow legit, but come on.....

Matt can make himself resistant to power null.

Also pretty sure that when a C'Tan shard makes a black hole in front of them Space Marines die.

Busting the planet works too, as Sigismund doesn't have ways to fight efficiently in space (i'm not actually sure if he can survive in space for long)

Space Marine armor allows them to survive on the moon with a leaking atmosphere. Besides that's even more ridiculously OOC then going "Death manipulation good game"

Because he did it on accident when attacking an opponent. He wouldn't deliberately blow up the planet to get an advantage.

Never said that he would do it on purpose.

But it's a legitimate possibility if Sigismund keeps dodging instead of disarming him.

Even then my point was more that he doesn't win because he can't, but because he isn't smart enough to understand what to do fast enough. Natz and Lance would likely win that battle. Matt simply lacks the right mindset

Kaltias said:
Never said that he would do it on purpose.
Well it's not going to come into play if he goes into melee and gets one shot, which is the only way I see him actually busting the planet. I really don't see Sigismund dodging constantly, I mean, with Horus he knew he was extremely dangerous, but Matt? Not so much.

Again literally saying "Lol that hax doesn't work" via sheer willpower will render everything Matt throws null. If he has a chance, it is unbelievably minuscule.

If he's easily able to win via abilities he just doesn't use in character, it would be rather strange to classify it as a stomp due to victory being plausible if Matt actually used the powers he has.

No no no, it's not that the abilites aren't often used in character, it's that even if he did use them they'd get nulled by his sheer will.

Hmm... I mean, he resisted Akron pulling the powernull on him, but has he necessarily been able to pierce through someone nulling his hax via will?

I dunno. I guess it can stick around.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/879217

Is this really fair?

I mean....

Possession: Gets flicked by High 1-B will

Soul eating: Also gets flicked

Mindhax: Flicked

Life Manipulation: You want to try that on a Mid Godly?

Punching him: Quickest method to get a taste of EE

Is there really any way she can beat him?

@C2 We already had a discussion about time stop being better than time slow. And the majority agrees with the fact that time stop is better.

Isn't that one a stomp for Goku actually?

Joe lacks any form of PIS durability negation to actually harm someone so far above baseline

Reppuzan's the Joe expert, and actually, Joe is also far above baseline 3-A and I did hear he had some kind of hax ability on ripping someone from the inside. So I wouldn't call it a stomp. Anyway, it should preferably be up to him.

And actually, Goku resists time stop by basically turning it into time slow, so there's no reason not to assume Goku hasn't dealt with time slow. While resisting Time stop doesn't make one immune to time stop, it does still give them at least some resistance. It's absurd for someone to resist who can AZ despite not be able to resist Near-AZ.

@C2 The majority of people who said that time stop is better than time slow has brought up points about why this is valid. They didn't just say "yeah it's better than it cause we said so".

TheC2 said:
@Glassman

Also, just because the majority says something doesn't make it right.
Resistance to time stop equating resistance to time slow is what's currently accepted though. It wasn't just some random discussion, it's the policy of the wiki about that kind of stuff.

The thread is here btw.

@Kaltias

Didn't even know there was a thread. Just read through it.

Don't agree. At all. But that is the policy and I'll abide by it. I'll remove the post.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1102076

I'll just quote what I said on the FC/OC Discord.

"And.... I don't think Bill has a way to deal with going up and down the time axis shenanigans, the homeworld without prior knowledge, or Probability Manipulation."

And the only arguments for Bill on the thread as Low-Godly, which.............

He doesn't even have.

BruceTheBatman said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1481281

Remove Nihilus vs Revan. The main argument was Revan resisting Nihilus' hax, but he has no resistance to soul manipulation as far as I know of, and has absolutely no answer to Sever Force, period. Nihilus' noncorporality makes it a borderline stomp
Wrong on two accounts here

Noncorporality is useless due to the fact that the majority of Sith Lords and Jedi masters are more then capable of affecting Force ghosts.

Two, Revan is stated to be stronger in said thread with there being multiple statements to back it up, and being straight up stronger in the force usually grants you resistance to other force based abilities.

IIRC, Nihilus' hax is also due to his mastery/addiction to Force Drain. He literally feeds off the Force, and thus, life itself. Revan should be not only have resistance due to being stronger but also because he himself knows and even employs Force Drain, giving him insight in how it works and how to counter it.

As stated by Gargoyle, Noncoporality doesn't really matter due to the fact that Jedi/Sith can affect Force Ghost.

TheC2 said:
IIRC, Nihilus' hax is also due to his mastery/addiction to Force Drain. He literally feeds off the Force, and thus, life itself. Revan should be not only have resistance due to being stronger but also because he himself knows and even employs Force Drain, giving him insight in how it works and how to counter it.

As stated by Gargoyle, Noncoporality doesn't really matter due to the fact that Jedi/Sith can affect Force Ghost.
I don't remember Revan using force drain TBH

682 does gets stomped though, it can't possibly win in like, any way.

Speaking of which pretty sure that 682 stomps Goku Black, Majin Buu and Godzilla. Not sure about Rick.

Kaltias said:
682 does gets stomped though, it can't possibly win in like, any way.

Speaking of which pretty sure that 682 stomps Goku Black, Majin Buu and Godzilla. Not sure about Rick.
All the latter are Stomps.

Granted, it would take ages for it to beat Black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back