• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I don't know if this is enough for a removal buuuttt...

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1318353

In this thread, all the votes for Ren are based on his speed amps and timeslow aura... but I don't believe it's ever explained how Ren even knows the opponent is there, considering King Hassan has passive broken invisibility.

He's not about to attack someone if he doesn't even know they're there.

King Hassan actually has one of the worst Presence Concealments in all of Fate because he has a curse that makes his targets always notice him right before he attacks. Which is the first thing listed on his weaknesses.

Not really. As I understand it, it's A rank because of that curse, not despite the curse. In otherwords, without the curse it would be higher than A rank.

Also "right before he attacks" is the key sentence there. He's still pretty much undetectable until the instant before he attacks.

If Ren goes sanic speed and starts rushing around faster than Hassan can see, Hassan is never going to launch his attack, hence PC will never drop, hence Ren will never see him.

You're missing the point. It doesn't matter how good KH actually is at stealth, because no matter what happens, his target will always notice him right before he attacks. The moment KH attacks Ren will notice him, dodge, and the fight will carry on like normal from there.

NotEvenHuman said:
You're missing the point. It doesn't matter how good KH actually is at stealth, because no matter what happens, his target will always notice him right before he attacks. The moment KH attacks Ren will notice him, dodge, and the fight will carry on like normal from there.
Nooooo, you're missing the point.

KH will never attack Re. Ren activates his Briah off the bat, and suddenly he's moving 6000 - 90,000 times faster than Hassan, and Hassan can't even see him, let alone attack. Hence the curse will never activate, PC will never drop, and Ren will never notice Hassan either.

Not when the nonexictence also deleted her mind, and when madness induction is through phisical contact of his orbs, and when it makes peopole go beserk

Gargoyle One said:
High 1B to 1A is no difference to a 1B
it's still a stomp, no matter how you look at it SCP-682 can't do anything:

> Adapt - The emperor is beyonbd anything SCP-682 has ever shown to be able to adapt

> Use Hax - All his hax is resisted

> Use a physical attack - The emperor is vastly stronger and won't even be scratched

> Low 2-C death - Mid-godly regen

this is what the emperor can do to win:

>1-A hakai with one of the best precognition in fiction

Seventy96 said:
Overlord775 said:
>1-A hakai with one of the best precognition in fiction
Please, explain how his abilities works.
He thinks hard and youre gone. Or he slaps you with his pointy sword and youre gone. And he looks in the future and starts to think hard.

I feel like Nerose Satanel vs Dante (Devil May Cry) should be removed

For instance, Nerose has many hax capable of taking Dante. Ranging from paradoxing him, precog being helpful in knowing what to do, Flame hax (soulhax, dura neg), Biological Manip via Meteros which destroys his nervous systems, BFR, Transmutation.

Meanwhile, Dante has no answer to most of this hax. Moreover, Dante doesn't go Time Stop from the get go, making this far worse for Dante as it is means more time for Lucifer to throw his hax, Duplication is kinda useless as most of Nerose's hax are AoE based.

Isn't Nerose Arrogant tho? Don't think he leads with his Hax either of what Venom told me was right.

He's not the arrogant in the sense "i won't be using my hax anytime soon".

First thing he did against Lyle was literally making a barrier for himself followed by angel summoning

Monarch Laciel said:
Nooooo, you're missing the point.

KH will never attack Re. Ren activates his Briah off the bat, and suddenly he's moving 6000 - 90,000 times faster than Hassan, and Hassan can't even see him, let alone attack. Hence the curse will never activate, PC will never drop, and Ren will never notice Hassan either.
Why would he do that if, as far as he's concerned, there's no one around? Do correct me if i'm wrong, but going by what's written on Ren's profile, EFF allows him to accelerate himself and slow down others to a ridiculous degree, but he still has do to it consciously. He's not going to do that if he's not fighting anyone.

Then that should be added to his profile.

Edit: And yeah, the match should be removed if the characters can't even perceive each other to begin with.

By the way if he leads with a barrier how well does it defend against Time Stop?

Because if he still does to Time Stop but doesn't lead with anything that thwarts it, it would at best be an inconclusive as it's who haxes first, and DMC2 Dante isn't cocky.

Still should be removed in that case as well tho.

Natsu still has an 8A key though...

Has nothing against Time Stop or the likes.

The problem is that the Barrier is his "In case somehow you come close to me", literally after making the barrier, he starts to spam the angel summoning.

Though DMC 2 Dante isn't cocky, he doesn't lead with Time Stop right?

No, but he isn't cocky either and a person leading with their Hax first is not a stomp.

Code:
And unless the angel summoning automatically instakills him it's still an inconclusive.
Either Nerose does a variety of things, or Dante time stops.

The whole "being cocky" thing with Dante should be settled down, as he's like that only against the fodders (Lady in DMC3, Nero in DMC4) and he's fully serious against those who are on par with him (Vergil, Mundus, The Savior).

And about Dante vs Nerose I think a rematch should be made.

I thought he was referring to Natsu vs sonic, my bad.

Yes, this thread is for reporting pages which contains links to vs threads. Not linking a thread that is in no relation to any of the pages.

And it's fine, just be wary next time

I mean, why would Ren even move when he doesn't know his enemy is there?

Hassan's still timeslowed to oblivion, and that timeslow is increasing with each passing moment. Hassan's not even going to be moving in any reasonable amount of time - oh.

Lel, I guess Ren wins by passively incapacitating Hassan without even realising it. I'll leave the match alone then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back