• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hank Pym vs Goku

I feel like this entire thread kinda ignored the fact that Goku is entirely unable to kill an opponent bigger than the universe without killing himself. Shit, Goku can't even survive an extended period of time without oxygen and he's somehow going to fight a guy bigger than the entire space-time continuum in a form that lasts several minutes?

<That makes it easier for Goku to teleport inside and attack from the inside-Guy on that thread.

And do what? Suffocate himself? Also, not a remotely in-character thing for Goku to do before he gets one-shot by Pym literally moving. Ant-Man's atoms are bigger than Goku is, here.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Hank Pym vs Goku
Shit, Goku can't even survive an extended period of time without oxygen and he's somehow going to fight a guy bigger than the entire space-time continuum in a form that lasts several minutes?
Depends on where the fight is taking place.

Erza's matches with Akame and Esdeath seriously need to be removed, both are horrendously outdated. As does Akame's match with Ben T, and Tatsumi's match with Natsu

Overlord775 said:
SCP-682 lost against the Emperor of mankind should be revovedthis tread was made when 682 had Mid-Godly regen, and is thus outdated

also is a complete stomp because everything 682 has get's nopped and the emperor can erase SCP-682 the moment the battle starts or seal him the moment the battle starts
can somebody just remove this tread already ? it's months that i've been requesting this to be removed and multiple staff members agreed it should be removed

Kaguya vs Thanos might need to be removed with his ne weakness. It was agreed that he goes h2h unless he has knowlege of it not being a viable way to win. The reasonings for him were pretty much him using his gaunlet right away

If you do disagree, please do so on my wall as to not derail this

In this thread, the reasoning for inconclusive is that Notorious B.I.G. will keep coming back because of his Mid-Godly Regenerationn, while Schreiber will keep coming back because of his Low-Godly Regenerationn. So both will just keep running toward each other coming back and being faster and faster.

The problem is, Schreiber has a limited Regenerationn that can run out, and him always running toward Notorious B.I.G. would slowly destroy his stocks of 185,731 souls (geez, who counted that?) and would soon die, eventually.

I think Notorious B.I.G. should have won.

That weakness is being removed, as it only happens after Schreiber's been mind screwed by Valeria and messes up his Briah

Personally, the only reason i don't agree with this is due to the whole "he needs to chant to gain the speed boost" when even during mid chant he's speed is being accelerated. Another reasoning is how even Ren's speed amp wouldn't be fast enough to blitz Gilgamesh when in actually, Ren can amp himself to become thousands of times faster than he is noramlly. That's more than enough to see Gilgamesh nothing but a frozen statue to decapitate. Even with Precog/Clairvoyance, it's nothing if you can't keep up with the enemy.

If someone see his profile, you would notice that the moment he attacks, his PC drops heavily. Not only is that more than enough to allow Wolfgang to sense him, but also to react to his attack by uttering his Briah. Just saying the first word of it or whatever will cause distance to expand, dodging it. KH swinging his sword still requires a time (albeit short) before the attack connects to Wolfgang, short as it may be, it's more than enough for Hró├░vitnir to react.

You could also say the same for Machina. Even after being time slowed Ren Fuji in his EFF, the machine man could still predict the attack from the multiple guillotines. In short, even if KH snuck behind him, nothing stops Machina from predicting his attacks and countering him with a punch of his.

Vizorus69 said:
In this thread, the reasoning for inconclusive is that Notorious B.I.G. will keep coming back because of his Mid-Godly Regenerationn, while Schreiber will keep coming back because of his Low-Godly Regenerationn. So both will just keep running toward each other coming back and being faster and faster.

The problem is, Schreiber has a limited Regenerationn that can run out, and him always running toward Notorious B.I.G. would slowly destroy his stocks of 185,731 souls (geez, who counted that?) and would soon die, eventually.

I think Notorious B.I.G. should have won.
Schriber has access to infinite souls for being an Einherjar. That only happened in Rea's route due to plot circunstancies.

Terrarian Vs Frieza Should be removed, Since the terrarian Got Downgraded to 5-C, And the fight was when they were High 5-A, It's Was already removed from terrarian's Profile but it's Still in Frieza's Profile.

Dziga said:
Schriber has access to infinite souls for being an Einherjar. That only happened in Rea's route due to plot circunstancies.
Woudn't being an Einherjar count as outside help from Reinhard?

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1755130

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back