• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is directly noted that hes 7A and the link shows the training saitama, if you assumed it was wrong its your problem

Homu Sweet Homu said:
The Dorito AP stomp the Llamma tho.

Altho beating him isn't very notable at all to me.
but the hax makes it really not possible for him to get a hit in, especialy in character

Sheele vs Ryuko needs to be removed from Ryuko's profile. Sheele's been downgraded to Low 7-C with Extase, making this an AP stomp for Ryuko now.

Why was it even added in the first place when Sheele had no way whatsoever to bypass her regen?

Dante (Devil May Cry) vs Roronoa Zoro needs to be removed. https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1604369?useskin=oasis

This match has some of the worst reasonings I've read in awhile. DmC3 Dante is possibly the worst match up for someone like post time Skip Zoro who cuts right to the chase and always goes right for the skill. Especially against someone as cocky and laid back like Dante, Zoro would give him the Monet treatment right off the bat and with a AP advantage like that Dante has no chance. Zoro can stomp 600 Kiloton characters with ease meanwhile Dante is baseline.
Q0srz (1)

@Knight

After looking at it, I agree that many people (including myself) ignored Zoro's AP advantage, so yeah I pretty much agree with the removal. However the whole "Dante being cocky" thing is wrong and inconsistent as he acts so only against extreme fodders (Many demons throughout many games, Lady in DMC3, Nero in DMC4, etc.), while being dead serious against Vergil and Mundus.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1427071?useskin=oasis

Raimi spider man vs MCU Spider Man should be removed.

The reasoning for the votes in this thread have some REALLY bad justification.

Votes are based on Raimi having superior versatility, which is straight up wrong considering the in stated 150 web shooter combos he has.

Some Votes were also based on his strength and expirience over MCU Spider Man, the later is so small it's not worth a vote based on that, and the latter is hardly quantifiable considering MCU Spider Man has been able to consider dozens of possibilities at once.

Voters also ENTIRELY ignored Spider Mans information analysis with his onboard computer, which by the way, allowed him to tell the internal systems of a building just by looking through the wall, being able to decide and create certain strategies is can't fit it.

All in all, MCU Spider Man was highly underestimated. And should be removed and possibly even a new one with his new suit.

Thread:1089014

Kars' 7-A stat should've been gone long ago and I got tired of waiting on some other productive dude to do it and got rid of it myself, so his fight with Sesshomaru should be nulled.

No I wasn't because I explained right back how the reasons given aren't even true to how goku fights.

Again if this were true he should have beaten yang and luffy but didn't.

Stop bringing other matches into this. The yang fight is outdated, and Luffy is resistant to blunt force attacks.

But when it wasn't outdated y'all didn't bring up these same reasons there and not only that but they were weaker then sonic and lack the versatility that he has against goku.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back