• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Versus Thread Removal Requests 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you never countered Goku's superior moveset, versatility or Range, nothing.

Match stats.

You do realize that sonic has the versatility here right. Goku doesn't abuse range you said this yourself in one of his fights. I could even argue sonic has a superior moveset with not only abilities to counter goku but with also abilities to help him get around the battle field.

Theglassman12 said:
Yang was not weaker, she had the semblance to give her the AP edge.
Then maybe it would have been inconclusive then because if goku did abuse range he could attack from a far and not have to worry about her semblance.

The fact that Yang can easily boost her way up to Goku and blow up the nimbus cloud would make it easier for Yang to attack Goku. Also you never once proved that he starts with any of his better hax.

And what makes you think that he want uses his better hax once the fight goes on it isn't like goku one shots. So once the fight continues on he will uses it.

Goku's AP will make the fight much more into his favor, especially when he's have tactics on taking down others ASAP.

His ap advantage is only 1.3 greater than Sonic's and sonic has sheilds along with both indigo asteroid and ring time to finish goku right there and then.

still a good difference, especially for someone who attacks at enemies' weakpoints to efficiently take them out. Shields aren't doing anything, and you still have no proof of him using the wisps or ring time in character.

Not much of a difference to make it mean anything. And his sheilds are doing something here they can help to absorb the force that sonic would take if he didn't have them. Dude I already linked him using and having both abilities. He will use them.

I agree with Glassman, also please stop derailing the Wiki Management thread. Anyway, @BlueBlur, you can't just demand a thread to be removed just because you aren't satisfied with the outcome; and making a content revision just to demand a VS thread being removed is just not aloud period.

Anyway, it's not really a debunk of both sides a sharing some legitimate arguments. If Sonic is only shown to use Ring Time on fodder robots, then it's very out of character assume he's some cold blooded murderer who'd use it on a seemingly innocent looking 12 year old boy. Anyway, pretty sure everyone else is getting annoyed by this conversation; especially since the actual VS debates aren't really something most of the staff is invested in (Were in Indexing wiki first and foremost). So we'd appreciate it if you drop the subject. Thank you.

@DarkDragonMedeus

I am not asking to have it removed because I am not satisfied with the outcome. It's the reasoning that I am unsatisfied with. If goku had won for better reasoning then i would have been fine with that, however a lot things weren't looked at and tooken into consideration.

It is not out of character for him to use it on goku unless goku has resistance to it reach he doesn't. Him been 12 has nothing to do with anything or how he would use his abilities.

It's like dante's bangle of time, if you read the description of it on the devils may cry wiki it states that it only works on weaker opponents. However just because an ability has only been shown to effect fodder doesn't mean it want work on someone else. Meaning if a character lacks resistance to an ability said ability will effect them.

And time ring is a durability negating hax so it's going to effect goku.

Gargoyle One said:
The idea that because someone doesn't resist it means Sonic is going to use it when he has no idea Goku doesn't resist isn't true.
That's not at all what I am saying. What i am saying is just because it has only been shown to work on fodder doesn't mean it want work on another character unless said character can resist the ability.

I'm really starting to think you don't know what "In character" actually means. Dante is different, he leads with time manipulation and it's not something that breaks his "moral code," it's just a simple hax ability that helps him win. And Stronger opponents simply have resistance to time manipulation.

Sonic is different, Ring transmutation is something that would instantly kill people, which is very out of character for Sonic. Sure he uses it on fodder robots because they're lifeless robots, but he doesn't use it on Eggman, because Eggman's a human being free will; Sonic is not a murderer. So it doesn't matter if Goku has or doesn't have resistance to transmutation or if it will effect him; it's too out of character for him to use it on a 12 year old kid and Sonic will willingly refrain from using it against him. Now anyway, this is off topic so please stop derailing this thread with personal complaints.

@DarkdragonMedeus

I know what in character means and it's never stated that sonic wouldn't use transmutation on a human unless you have actual proof of this being mentioned in the series otherwise he still uses it.

And dante doesn't lead with time stop where did you get that from and if we are going by what you just said a few of dante's wins need to be removed for the simple fact that he refuses to kill humans it's even mentioned on the profile. A no he doesn't use on eggman because of pis. It's the same as to how people joke about if villains were smart and actually killed the hero outright. Same could be said for mario and bowser.

Last time Checked this isn't a friendly sparing match this was a fight to the death or via incapacitation. So sonic not using ring time on goku is nonsense unless stated otherwise.

End whose to say goku is going to kill sonic ge isn't a murderer either.

You can't slap "PIS" on every instance of Sonic not using Transmutation and then asking for proofs that he doesn't use it as part of his regular moveset. The burden of proof is on you.

^^burden of proof fallacy, how nice.

and sonic is no human, plus he becomes willing (not wanting, and natural fighting tactics remain, so if sonics tactic is to not use a certain hax against someone like dante it stays) to kill.

Both stay in character, flaws and casuality included

Blueblur, you've at this point been repeatedly asked to drop this matter and stop derailing the thread removal thread. You likely risk a block should you persist. If you want to argue that, I'd suggest making your own thread in general discussion or CRT, or just taking it up on people's walls. If you don't stop it here, just know you're probably gonna get blocked sooner or later.

Wokistan said:
Blueblur, you've at this point been repeatedly asked to drop this matter and stop derailing the thread removal thread. You likely risk a block should you persist. If you want to argue that, I'd suggest making your own thread in general discussion or CRT, or just taking it up on people's walls. If you don't stop it here, just know you're probably gonna get blocked sooner or later.
I literally made a crt for this specific reason to so that I wouldn't derail and it got closed. Not only that but I was told to go here to ask if this could get removed on said thread.

And I only keep bringing this up because people keep replying back to it.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
You can't slap "PIS" on every instance of Sonic not using Transmutation and then asking for proofs that he doesn't use it as part of his regular moveset. The burden of proof is on you.
I am not slapping it on every instance he doesn't use it. I am simply saying that just because he hasn't used it on eggman doesn't mean he want use it here. I said it is pis for the sake of future games 9 times eggman is the recurring villain in the series maybe that's why. I mean to be fair eggman should still be in the white place at the end of generations yet he still came back.

By your own thread, you try to make one about Sonic's character; either added abilities, what he does in character, will he be willing to use it on human and/or living Anthropomorphic animals, Will he be willing to kill other good guys under the Standard Battle Assumptions guidelines, ect. You don't just make a Content Revision solely to demand one Vs Thread be removed.

I've never seen someone so invested in getting one matchup removed lol.

Both sides had arguments and just because you disagree with the majority doesn't automatically mean you "debunked" the votes for the other side.

Sometimes you just get outvoted and have to suck it up even if yu personally disagree with the outcome.

@Gargoyle If I want to make a revision thread about something I will especially if I feel like certain things were over looked. @ Darkdragonmedeus I have asked for abilities to be added to the page why they weren't added I don't know.

You could say the same things about goku as well will he be willing to kill another good guy under SBA guidelines. And my question is this why wouldn't sonic use an ability against a character if he was getting beaten up that right there makes no sense at all.

Quantu said:
I've never seen someone so invested in getting one matchup removed lol.

Both sides had arguments and just because you disagree with the majority doesn't automatically mean you "debunked" the votes for the other side.

Sometimes you just get outvoted and have to suck it up even if yu personally disagree with the outcome.
Perhaps You're right it was bothering to much and had to atleast try maybe it was a bit of o.c.d or something. I still think certain things weren't considered or looked at properly but I willing to let this go and move on.

Knock Out and Kill are two different things. Sonic using Transmutation is killing and he can't really use it without killing; so he won't use it in character, but using physical attacks can still knock out without killing. Same with Goku, he can use physical attacks, Power Pole, and even Kamehameha to knock out without killing. Anyway, last warning. So please stop derailing this thread @BlueBlur.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Knock Out and Kill are two different things. Sonic using Transmutation is killing and he can't really use it without killing; so he won't use it in character, but using physical attacks can still knock out without killing. Same with Goku, he can use physical attacks, Power Pole, and even Kamehameha to knock out without killing.
I don't agree with that at all but to avoid getting band or blocked I have decided to let this go. And SBA guidelines make it to where both characters are willing to kill even if they wouldn't do so in character l.

One quick question if in the rules it states arguments involving threads that you disagree with are allowed how is me arguing about this derailing then. I mean I have been sensible I haven't called anyone names or said things to offend people so how am I derailing ?

Posting once with some form of reasoning isn't derailing, but constantly arguing in circles back and forth is both borderline derailing and highly obnoxious.

Was recently informed that a couple of Ainz Ooal Gow's matchups need to be removed. Both threads left out Ainz's range being limited to hundreds of meters, as was the reason this thread was debunked. Additionally, the latter was added before the thread was truly concluded and was told to reopen the match.

So Samus Ara and Cole MacGrath need there matches with Ainz removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back